PDA

View Full Version : food in counters are not consumed overnight

joycamp10
01-15-15, 05:28 PM
i'm not sure if this is a bug, but it's hindering me from earning money. i usually make food and put other food in counters, then go to sleep so that i would have earn a decent amount of money the next day, but lately the stuff i prepared on the counters stay exactly the same if i'm not on the app. the amount of food isn't decreasing, so sometimes i'm forced to either cook the same thing or discard some food on the counters to make room for others. i've already tried refreshing the game multiple times, and reinstalling the app, but the glitch is still there.

[S8] Walt
01-15-15, 06:41 PM
i'm not sure if this is a bug, but it's hindering me from earning money. i usually make food and put other food in counters, then go to sleep so that i would have earn a decent amount of money the next day, but lately the stuff i prepared on the counters stay exactly the same if i'm not on the app. the amount of food isn't decreasing, so sometimes i'm forced to either cook the same thing or discard some food on the counters to make room for others. i've already tried refreshing the game multiple times, and reinstalling the app, but the glitch is still there.

We've reviewed your account and it looks like your Host table is blocked off. Please make sure your Host table is accessible for your Customers. If it's blocked then your food will not sell. Please allow access to your Host table and let us know if your food begins to sell while not in game.

WinnyWoos
01-16-15, 12:56 PM
Last night I had something strange happen to my food. I was just about to go to bed and had all my counters full and had my appliances filled so I'd have food to put out in the morning like I always do then the game crashed and when I went back in, it said I'd made nearly 8k while I was away and all my food was gone. I had just put a lot of it out including some with thousands servings so there's no way it all sold in a matter of less than 5 mins...anyway I just had to log off for the night cause I couldn't make anything since I'd just filled my appliances with longer timer recipes.