PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

[S8] Elsa
01-15-15, 02:29 PM
Happy Thursday! Prepare your capslock and exclamation keys for the best news ever.

We are pleased to announce that Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon) has been released on Android. Update your game to enjoy the latest features and updates!

This version includes the following features:

Facebook Connect
Treasure Dragon (type). You can now earn Gold from these Dragons!
Storage
Crafting
Trading Portal
Quest Outpost
Battle Arena + Tournaments
Healing Spring
World Events
Promotions like Spin To Win and Bundle Packs
Mining
Dragon Stable

Share your feedback about the new update here! :D

Game Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69085-An-(as-short-as-possible)-Introduction-to-Dragon-Story&p=909540&viewfull=1#post909540)

mbyte68
01-15-15, 02:40 PM
Sweet tys for the info

PepperWoo
01-15-15, 03:02 PM
WOOOHOOO! FINALLY! Thank you so much, TL! :D Runs much faster than DS Winter and I can finally reach my other main island expansions! Only wished it also uses my phone font like the old versions instead of its own. xD

PS: I can still see Battlecaster dragon on my spell shop instead of Lighthouse. Also is it just me or is the Storage quite slow? Even after I've loaded all the items it's still much slower than the Spell Shop or Quest Outpost.

mbyte68
01-15-15, 03:19 PM
same ere pepper but im still stuck on []fossil areana dragon 1st battle as well , mining bit sluggish but im happy for all theese features on android nows and guess this will be more optimised soon, they blue screen flicker on off when collecting or mining only thing needs figuring for me rest seems to be coming along nicely,, all we need now is TL to stop with toooo meny new dragons and re re-lease loads of the old ones the android users didnt get chance to get THX :D

PepperWoo
01-15-15, 03:24 PM
Ah yes, I just finished testing the mine and there's indeed some sort of flicker whenever you place a bomb/dynamite but more often when you manage to get a part.

kooky panda
01-15-15, 03:37 PM
WOOOHOOO!
PS: I can still see Battlecaster dragon on my spell shop instead of Lighthouse. Also is it just me or is the Storage quite slow? Even after I've loaded all the items it's still much slower than the Spell Shop or Quest Outpost.

When you win a battle are you getting a lighthouse or a battle horn?

PepperWoo
01-15-15, 03:46 PM

Well I lost my first test battle using Android so I don't know yet lol will let you know once I win against Ruby. xD

kooky panda
01-15-15, 03:58 PM
Well I lost my first test battle using Android so I don't know yet lol will let you know once I win against Ruby. xD

LOL.. okay!

(Try Prism Dragon )

PepperWoo
01-15-15, 04:12 PM
LOL.. okay!

(Try Prism Dragon )

Unfortunately I don't have Prism and just lost again (two champs now) lol. Maybe someone luckier in battle opponents will pop over later and confirm this one.

Btw some people have mentioned in the other thread that they've been losing a lot of battles using the Android Christmas version. I'm not sure if it has a connection or I just got lucky with a tough opponent haha.

Natasha_07
01-15-15, 05:04 PM
Woohooo! About time, thank you.

I have a question @ELSA can I download it now or wait for the pop-up as I normally do when a new game comes out ?

[S8] Elsa
01-15-15, 05:13 PM
Woohooo! About time, thank you.

I have a question @ELSA can I download it now or wait for the pop-up as I normally do when a new game comes out ?

It's up to you if you prefer to wait or download now. We were just really excited to finally share it via forums! :D

orleansparish
01-15-15, 05:32 PM
Woohoo! Yay android! I'm so happy for yall. See...this all happened because of me. I kept having visions I was playing my ios things on android and voila! It happen! :p

I haven't seen it yet but I know my sister will be be excited to finally do the things I always bragged about. And I can even keep up on my island I play on my phone. This is great news!

ghostiemom
01-15-15, 05:41 PM
Are these available on Kindle, too?

megafeehily
01-15-15, 06:31 PM

I think no.

megafeehily
01-15-15, 07:13 PM
My Spell Shop already update with Lighthouse Dragon. But I still missing for typing long message and copy paste option. Please do it. So far, the game quite smooth and the graphic better than DS Christmas. The game never crash till now.

CuteTali
01-15-15, 08:00 PM
Holy cow, this is amazing!! Especially the world events, spin to win, storage and trading dragons you don't need features, those are my favorites!

megafeehily
01-15-15, 08:11 PM
Holy cow, this is amazing!! Especially the world events, spin to win, storage and trading dragons you don't need features, those are my favorites!

Now, if they don't up the require item quantity next world event, I bet the event will finish in less than half time. XD

orleansparish
01-15-15, 08:39 PM
Now, if they don't up the require item quantity next world event, I bet the event will finish in less than half time. XD

If they did it would be more difficult. Because unless you spend a ton of gold, not even the water dragons would help with the amounts needed for the last individual dragon.

But I will say the boards will become even longer for battles and those community events, filled with tons of questions and confusion.

Jrod333
01-15-15, 09:34 PM
There has to be something up with the battles, I can't win one normal battle and this isn't new to me, I played for 1 year on ios. I'd like to here from someone who won even 1 normal battle

CuteTali
01-15-15, 09:43 PM

Don't give them any ideas. I almost never get to the third dragon as it is.

megafeehily
01-15-15, 10:04 PM
If they did it would be more difficult. Because unless you spend a ton of gold, not even the water dragons would help with the amounts needed for the last individual dragon.

But I will say the boards will become even longer for battles and those community events, filled with tons of questions and confusion.

Don't give them any ideas. I almost never get to the third dragon as it is.

XD. I have my first world event before, and get the poinsettia few days before the event over. I have the strategy about that. I can share it to you if you want it. XD

There has to be something up with the battles, I can't win one normal battle and this isn't new to me, I played for 1 year on ios. I'd like to here from someone who won even 1 normal battle

I won against the Wildflower in my ipad. Now I'm facing Diamond level 13. So I still don't know if they fix it or not. Cause I can't beat this Diamond in my ipad too. My Diamond level 10 still in breeding so can't use it. if I use other dragon it will only give 10% chance. So it'll be normal if I keep losing. But with the Wildflower case before in DS Winter, I'm sure it's a bug.

elektraalpha
01-16-15, 02:19 AM
Hey the continue freezing on my tablet (jellybean ram 1 gb) even fix in the version. I'm so happy. :D

megafeehily
01-16-15, 02:36 AM
Hey the continue freezing on my tablet (jellybean ram 1 gb) even fix in the version. I'm so happy. :D

This version is more stable than seasonal version. You won't crash when visit high level island or when back from visiting that island or when posting message. In winter version, there is scroll problem like can't scroll to part of other player's island that is not opened yet in my own island. The problem is solved with this version.

PepperWoo
01-16-15, 03:12 AM
Has anyone won a battle using this particular Android version?

Thasia
01-16-15, 04:03 AM
It's been impossible for me to win in Android :mad:

lilithgio
01-16-15, 04:28 AM
So am i. I can't win against an 10 level waterdragon. I tried several highlevel dragons but nothing ��

rachel1972
01-16-15, 06:17 AM
I'm like a kid in a candy shop! I've been waiting soooo long for us android users to be able to do all that the IOS users can..... now, I don't know what to do. I feel like I've been dropped into the middle of a brand new game. I have questions... oh so many questions. But first, what does breed boost do?

mbyte68
01-16-15, 06:44 AM
gives you a better chance of a better breeded dragon , IMH wasted gold , last time i did this i got a 3hr Life common

rachel1972
01-16-15, 07:48 AM
Thank you mbyte68. Now, about these treasure dragons- can you get those via breeding and if so, breeding what? Thank y'all!

mbyte68
01-16-15, 07:59 AM
you buy these dragons with gold, i picked the stirling silver 1 up for 600 gold when it was on offer, best save ya gold and take any advantage of any gold sales they have on to buy 1 thoughs, each 1 you have will give u 5 gold per day when u reach it to Epic level, must warn the habitat does cost 8mill coins if i remember right took me and my island at the time 1 week to get the habitat lol :D

ndtrance
01-16-15, 08:00 AM
Will TL make an advertisement in the game announcing this? I had no idea about this until a friend told me. I had to update the version I was using. So far the game is more stable for me. A little sluggish but not bad. I haven't tried any new features yet but probably will this evening. I hate that we can only write one line at a time on walls but if it improves game performance, I'll deal with it.

How about a gold sale for everyone?:-) :-) :-) :-)

ndtrance
01-16-15, 08:02 AM
Sorry, forgot to say thank you TL!!!!! This has really changed the game for all of us.

mbyte68
01-16-15, 08:13 AM
they usually announce theese things like with the new dragons or deals on the forum and when u boot into your game , all we need now is all the old dragons to reappear for us android users and less of the constant new stream :) Hint TL lol

megafeehily
01-16-15, 08:57 AM
Elsa, the Battle Arena still bugging, no chance to win without gold so far, can you please inform us when it's fixed. Btw thx so much for doing all of this to us. We are really gratefull. And once more please add more chars when type new message. We are social butterly so like to type long message. LOL

LonePudding
01-16-15, 09:00 AM
Wow! The full bundle, finally!!! Hooray! (An iOS player)

Natasha_07
01-16-15, 10:17 AM
I feel like a newbie, LOL! Even though I'm playing for 2 years.

Does anyone know of a Q&A single thread about how the 'new features' work, can please tell me ? Thanks!

rheina
01-16-15, 10:20 AM
All is working pretty good on my Samsung Note 4, except I do not see the Treasure Dragons type on the Dragon list, only the habitat is available

rheina
01-16-15, 10:25 AM
oh, ok I found it through the goals

mbyte68
01-16-15, 10:32 AM
I know iOS not long had spin to win any chance us android can get a shot at this with another spin the wheel plz ��

kooky panda
01-16-15, 11:23 AM
All is working pretty good on my Samsung Note 4, except I do not see the Treasure Dragons type on the Dragon list, only the habitat is available
When under all dragons scroll to the very bottome(end) of the list of dragons. That is where they are on IOS.
Let me know if you still do not have them.

kooky panda
01-16-15, 11:29 AM
I feel like a newbie, LOL! Even though I'm playing for 2 years.

Does anyone know of a Q&A single thread about how the 'new features' work, can please tell me ? Thanks!
If you look under the Dragon-Story-Game-Guides (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?258-Dragon-Story-Game-Guides) forum you will see threads for most of the features. ( A couple are still stuck at the top of the Discussion forum)

This Guide also has some information on the features
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69085-An-(as-short-as-possible)-Introduction-to-Dragon-Story&p=909540&viewfull=1#post909540

Jrod333
01-16-15, 01:29 PM
It would be nice if android users could actually win battles to have a shot at the tournament that ends in 2 days

absback
01-16-15, 01:52 PM
Elsa, the Battle Arena still bugging, no chance to win without gold so far, can you please inform us when it's fixed. Btw thx so much for doing all of this to us. We are really gratefull. And once more please add more chars when type new message. We are social butterly so like to type long message. LOL

Thats what im saying. Im finding it hard to believe that my Level 10 Highland, Battlecaster, and Diamond just lost to a level 1 Dapper. I feel shame. Also thanks for the update. I startted to lose hope :-p

megafeehily
01-16-15, 04:42 PM
I know iOS not long had spin to win any chance us android can get a shot at this with another spin the wheel plz 
According to first page that was posted by Elsa, we will have spin to win and world event too. XD

Thats what im saying. Im finding it hard to believe that my Level 10 Highland, Battlecaster, and Diamond just lost to a level 1 Dapper. I feel shame. Also thanks for the update. I startted to lose hope :-p

Yeah, no chance to win without gold for now in Android. So I use my ipad for Battle Arena. Unfortunately have Diamond lvl 13 for the enemy, already stuck with it for a couple days. OMG.

fahrensland
01-16-15, 07:15 PM
yay for android users! Really great news :) thanks TL!

PepperWoo
01-16-15, 07:48 PM
I hope the moderators can address this battle arena problem on Android. Is there something wrong or is it just very coincidental that we have been losing our battles, even against a level 1 dragon?

botnen
01-16-15, 09:58 PM
So when will Kindle get upgrade or are we considered android

megafeehily
01-16-15, 10:01 PM
I hope the moderators can address this battle arena problem on Android. Is there something wrong or is it just very coincidental that we have been losing our battles, even against a level 1 dragon?
I think it's not coincidental, cause none ever win in Android till now. I have ask any Android Users that install ot already. None ever win.

So when will Kindle get upgrade or are we considered android
Can kindle install Android game?

redstar177
01-17-15, 01:12 AM
I have a big question for Kooky/Elsa:

If I remember correctly from the threads, Nano has been breedable for Ios. Is it now breedable for Android also?

Source: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72090-Is-the-Nano-Dragon-breedable/page2&highlight=nano+dragon

Jrod333
01-17-15, 01:14 AM
Battle arena is working now, after the latest update. Thank you

xyzd
01-17-15, 01:16 AM
Is this version going to be available in all countries?

Thasia
01-17-15, 03:35 AM
Now the battle arena was repaired in android with 1.9.8.3g version. Thank TL! :o

megafeehily
01-17-15, 03:56 AM
Is this version going to be available in all countries?

Yeah, just download regular dragon story without seasonal version that was updated to 16 Jan 15.

Thx TL for quick fix Battle Arena Bug.

xyzd
01-17-15, 04:29 AM
Thnx for info. But I don't have regular version available in Play store. Just Winter version. And when I click on the link from the first page it tells me that it's not available in my country. :confused:

megafeehily
01-17-15, 05:08 AM
Thnx for info. But I don't have regular version available in Play store. Just Winter version. And when I click on the link from the first page it tells me that it's not available in my country. :confused:
Really? Just contact the support then, maybe they will help you

xyzd
01-17-15, 07:52 AM
Thnx, I will!!

kooky panda
01-17-15, 06:26 PM

If I remember correctly from the threads, Nano has been breedable for Ios. Is it now breedable for Android also?

Source: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72090-Is-the-Nano-Dragon-breedable/page2&highlight=nano+dragon

I will check on this.

PepperWoo
01-17-15, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the battle arena fix, TL! :D

echo005
01-18-15, 12:18 PM
Yeah, just download regular dragon story without seasonal version that was updated to 16 Jan 15.

Thx TL for quick fix Battle Arena Bug.

ta for that

I d/l the game but force stopped it/restarted cos dragons and habitats were invisible.now some are visible and some aren't.has anybody any suggestions?

PepperWoo
01-18-15, 12:47 PM
ta for that

I d/l the game but force stopped it/restarted cos dragons and habitats were invisible.now some are visible and some aren't.has anybody any suggestions?

Try the basics first - uninstall/re-install the app. And then let it load for a while. When I first opened regular DS after the update it took quite some time for everything to be fully visible especially if there are a lot of dragons. Don't visit your neighbors, don't plant crops, don't breed, etc. - give it some time to download your data from the server.

botnen
01-18-15, 04:00 PM
Most (all?) the games in kindle app store seem to be android.

ldyrgigglegrdn
01-18-15, 07:37 PM
Awesome, I'm enjoying it on my Android now when will you update Kindle.

bexrexbex
01-19-15, 07:07 AM
Anyone know what you have to do to get Crafting started on this version? I have figured out tournaments, trading, the mines, but I can't seem to get the crafting building to be available. Is there some goal I need to complete?

orleansparish
01-19-15, 08:10 AM
Anyone know what you have to do to get Crafting started on this version? I have figured out tournaments, trading, the mines, but I can't seem to get the crafting building to be available. Is there some goal I need to complete?

What level are you? Crafting should be available quite early. Is the building locked? Go through the goals and see. It should prompt you to purchase and craft a ruby dragon.

megafeehily
01-19-15, 08:44 AM
Have you built spell shop? You must have that building to crafting dragons.

megafeehily
01-19-15, 08:51 AM
Elsa, kooky. One of my neighbour suddenly lost all of her lighthouse beacons. She lost them when they must be 15. I told her to report to support. But anyone has this problem?

There is other neighbour can't open new version after installed it. When trying open the game, the game will say need internet connection. But when open winter version, no such case. I told she/he to restart the gadget and reinstall the game, it still same. She/he said, the OS is Android Jelly Bean. The weird thing is, when we visit her/his isle, the ios features already added like battle arena n quest outpost. But she/he can't open it. She/he using wifi connection.

kooky panda
01-19-15, 09:48 AM

Check this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41734-New-Features-(IOS)Overview-Trading-and-Crafting(UPDATED-12-12-12)&p=480390&viewfull=1#post480390) for more information on the crafting.

kooky panda
01-19-15, 09:50 AM
Elsa, kooky. One of my neighbour suddenly lost all of her lighthouse beacons. She lost them when they must be 15. I told her to report to support. But anyone has this problem?

There is other neighbour can't open new version after installed it. When trying open the game, the game will say need internet connection. But when open winter version, no such case. I told she/he to restart the gadget and reinstall the game, it still same. She/he said, the OS is Android Jelly Bean. The weird thing is, when we visit her/his isle, the ios features already added like battle arena n quest outpost. But she/he can't open it. She/he using wifi connection.

Have her restart her device then check for the lighthouses again. If still missing, she will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

For your second neighbor, make sure they close out all background apps runnings. Also have them move the game to their SD card.
If they are still having issues, they will need to email support for assistance.

Natasha_07
01-19-15, 12:53 PM
If you look under the Dragon-Story-Game-Guides (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?258-Dragon-Story-Game-Guides) forum you will see threads for most of the features. ( A couple are still stuck at the top of the Discussion forum)

This Guide also has some information on the features
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69085-An-(as-short-as-possible)-Introduction-to-Dragon-Story&p=909540&viewfull=1#post909540

Kooky I have a question, couldn't find this one in the guide. When I got the chimera from tournament it went to storage but how do I store already existing dragons ?

I saw a thing called stable, it said something along the lines of upgradable, does this mean I have to spend gold for every dragon I want to store ?

Thanks!

freshfunin2008
01-19-15, 01:06 PM
So I usually play on IOS but I thought I would try the battle arena with droid. I tried 10 times and never beat the first round so I stopped. Did others have a hard time battling for the first time on droid?

renbuxing
01-19-15, 01:31 PM
So I usually play on IOS but I thought I would try the battle arena with droid. I tried 10 times and never beat the first round so I stopped. Did others have a hard time battling for the first time on droid?

No, the first time of mine was battling Dapper (the 1st round of Chimera tournament), I beat it easily with Rose Epic.

PepperWoo
01-19-15, 02:23 PM
Kooky I have a question, couldn't find this one in the guide. When I got the chimera from tournament it went to storage but how do I store already existing dragons ?

I saw a thing called stable, it said something along the lines of upgradable, does this mean I have to spend gold for every dragon I want to store ?

Thanks!

To store dragons that are already in their habitats, you'll need to purchase a Dragon Stable, but the moment you buy it, it'll only give you 1 slot. 25 slots is the maximum but it comes but it comes with a very hefty price tag. First upgrade costs 100 gold for 2 slots, Second upgrade costs 200 gold for 4 slots, Third upgrade costs 1,200 gold for 10 slots, and last upgrade is 5,000 gold for 25 slots.

PepperWoo
01-19-15, 02:27 PM

I think the first day or so that Android was updated with the iOS features, the battle arena was broken. No one using droid could win a single battle against any level dragon. But they released an update already with the battle arena fix and it works now. :)

freshfunin2008
01-19-15, 02:38 PM
I have yet to win a battle. Even after the tourney ended. I think something is wrong. I will keep trying.

PepperWoo
01-19-15, 03:13 PM
I have yet to win a battle. Even after the tourney ended. I think something is wrong. I will keep trying.

Did you update the app at the Play Store? The latest version is now 1.9.8.3g

mbyte68
01-19-15, 04:01 PM
have knowticed 1 bug if you use the same nest to put an egg on after removing one the egg pic shows the egg u had on last , this sorts out properly when forced closed and reopend thoughs

pocopicasso
01-19-15, 04:29 PM
Speaking of the "mine", I just leveled up & got the bomb and goal to go and mine.....maybe it's me:rolleyes:, but I can't find out how/where to enter the mine to save my life!
Sorry if wrong place to ask, I play on my iPad. Thanks!

****Nevermind! I re-started my pad and there it was! Thanks anyway xoxo

freshfunin2008
01-19-15, 05:32 PM
I updated on Friday and I am running .2 That might explain why I can't win in battle arena.

drachenhase
01-21-15, 03:58 AM
Elsa;1037313']Prepare your capslock and exclamation keys for the best news ever.

Will do so ;) THANK YOU! I patiently waited 2 years for this moment, played Bakery Story in that time, started Castle Story too, but always missed my dragons so much. Now I'm happy to come back to my dragon islands every day :o

The game is running very smoothly and rarely crashes on my Samsung SIII. Well done! I am able to request maps and send gifts without the game restarting.
I already did some quests and battles, now I'm going to work my way through the long list of goals :) Have to find some new neighbors too lol :D

MixeDude
01-21-15, 08:52 AM
The New Version Of Dragon Story Android Doesn't Work. Keeps Telling Me To Double Check My Internet
Connection On Both My LG G3 And LG Volt. Dragon Story Winter However Doesn't Give Me Connectivity Issues.

[S8] Elsa
01-21-15, 10:44 AM
The New Version Of Dragon Story Android Doesn't Work. Keeps Telling Me To Double Check My Internet
Connection On Both My LG G3 And LG Volt. Dragon Story Winter However Doesn't Give Me Connectivity Issues.

Sorry to hear this! Can you please try turning off the connection for ~2minutes and reconnecting? Sometimes the signal is too weak to refresh, so it needs to be restarted.

redstar177
01-21-15, 11:21 AM

I will check on this.

Any news on this yet? I would love for a chance for this dragon, but I don't want to waste any attempts if its not possible

kooky panda
01-21-15, 11:48 AM
Any news on this yet? I would love for a chance for this dragon, but I don't want to waste any attempts if its not possible

A CM is checking on this. :)

MixeDude
01-21-15, 01:01 PM
Ok I'll Try And See If That Helps

botnen
01-21-15, 01:05 PM
I would like to know, too! Will Kindle Fire get same upgrade or are we 'orphans' stuck with barebones version. Currently version on Amazon app store is still vs. 1.0.7.4

botnen
01-21-15, 01:10 PM

Tried to reply but ended up as new post page 9.

Would like to know if Kindle (especially Fire, which is considered a 'Tablet') will get this upgrade or if we are 'orphans'????
Current version in Kindle app store is 1.0.7.4.
Google does not support Kindles......

MixeDude
01-21-15, 01:19 PM
I Try Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data For 5 Minutes But It Didn't Help. Still Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game.... Msg Also When I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate

PepperWoo
01-21-15, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing extreme slowness when it comes to opening my Storage? I had to wait for like a full minute or more before it pops-up and even after it does, scrolling through my items is a pain. Everything else run quite smoothly in my game - collecting coins, scrolling, mining, battle arena, etc., except the storage. I must admit though that I have quite a few items in there already.. is this a contributing factor?

megafeehily
01-21-15, 05:53 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing extreme slowness when it comes to opening my Storage? I had to wait for like a full minute or more before it pops-up and even after it does, scrolling through my items is a pain. Everything else run quite smoothly in my game - collecting coins, scrolling, mining, battle arena, etc., except the storage. I must admit though that I have quite a few items in there already.. is this a contributing factor?

Already told them about this, breeding pick so slow, and too less characters when posting message and truncate message when I was using the beta version. But they only fixed breeding pick become faster and truncate message. Maybe the 2 left still on the way?

Jrod333
01-22-15, 01:26 AM
Moving around the islands is the only smooth part, all list view are painfully slow and choppy. The list of dragons for breeding, battles, evolution, food, market, map requests. Castle story these same scrollable lists are smooth so I really see a big difference

mbyte68
01-22-15, 03:32 AM
I Try Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data For 5 Minutes But It Didn't Help. Still Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game.... Msg Also When I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate

im running 1.9.8.3g on my galaxy tab 2 and s3 mini both seem fine to me

kooky panda
01-22-15, 11:07 AM

I did get confirmation redstar and yes androids can obtain the Nano from breeding!!:)

redstar177
01-22-15, 12:45 PM
I did get confirmation redstar and yes androids can obtain the Nano from breeding!!:)

YAY! That's great news Kooky. Thanks so much for checking on that! :)

MixeDude
01-22-15, 01:22 PM
Any Idea On How To Get Dragon Story To Work On My Phone Again

kooky panda
01-22-15, 03:32 PM
Any Idea On How To Get Dragon Story To Work On My Phone Again
What issues are you having?
what specific phone do you play on?

MixeDude
01-22-15, 04:39 PM
Issues:
A Few Minutes After Dragon Story Attempts To Load Another Screen Within Game Pops Up And Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game, Please Double Check Your Internet Connection
LG Volt (Sprint) And LG G3(Sprint) Both Always Have Full Signal Bars And LTE When I Try Dragon Story

Tried Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data, Power The Phones Off/On, UnInstall/Reinstall And Moving Dragon Story From The SD Card To Phone Memory Vise Vers

I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate

Other Team Lava Games I Play Restaurant Story Bakery Story Work Without Any Connectivity Problems
Dragon Story Winter Still Works Without Connectivity Problems

kooky panda
01-22-15, 04:51 PM
Issues:
A Few Minutes After Dragon Story Attempts To Load Another Screen Within Game Pops Up And Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game, Please Double Check Your Internet Connection
LG Volt (Sprint) And LG G3(Sprint) Both Always Have Full Signal Bars And LTE When I Try Dragon Story

Tried Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data, Power The Phones Off/On, UnInstall/Reinstall And Moving Dragon Story From The SD Card To Phone Memory Vise Vers

I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate

Other Team Lava Games I Play Restaurant Story Bakery Story Work Without Any Connectivity Problems
On your device go to
Settings -Application manager -Dragon story and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .

MixeDude
01-22-15, 05:11 PM
Didn't Work :-(

AMuffins
01-22-15, 06:55 PM
Need more room to leave messages on friends wall on Android device on new update. I can go thru Winter version and leave 2 or 3 line messages no problem, but since new update with the added features from ios, I can only leave one line messages. This needs to be addressed and fixed. I should not have to close out of DS and open Winter to leave messages for my friends. Too much time wasted to do this. And I do not want to clog up a friends wall with 3 or 4 messages cuz I am limited to how many charaters I can leave in one short line message.

I play on Samsung Galaxy S5 if that matters.

kooky panda
01-23-15, 11:08 AM
Issues:

Didn't Work :-(

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game and device.

kooky panda
01-23-15, 11:09 AM
Need more room to leave messages on friends wall on Android device on new update. I can go thru Winter version and leave 2 or 3 line messages no problem, but since new update with the added features from ios, I can only leave one line messages. This needs to be addressed and fixed. I should not have to close out of DS and open Winter to leave messages for my friends. Too much time wasted to do this. And I do not want to clog up a friends wall with 3 or 4 messages cuz I am limited to how many charaters I can leave in one short line message.

I will flag this over.

[S8] Regina
01-23-15, 12:07 PM

We're taking a look at this and forwarding the info over to the team!

vshephard96
01-23-15, 01:01 PM
Thats awesome about the update.. I'm a Android user playing with regular version of Dragon Story. I can't mine.. Don't understand why. I've tried to update, unfortunately my phone does not have enough storage. Crazy.. I've deleted everything I do not use at all. Is there suggestions out there... Or am I out of luck......

MixeDude
01-23-15, 01:28 PM
Try Moving Your Apps To The SD Card To Free Up Internal/Phone Memory That Usually Helps.Then Try Installing Dragon Story Which Can Also Be Moved To The SD Card After Installing

Jrod333
01-27-15, 12:00 PM
Spin to win popped up today, awesome , but it's not working, it won't spin

mbyte68
01-27-15, 12:15 PM
Mine took few goes to spin in on my s3mini seemed a mini flick spun mine

freshfunin2008
01-27-15, 12:24 PM
Thanks for spin to win wheel. I got 3000 apples. I like apples.

Jrod333
01-27-15, 12:48 PM
It finally worked. I had keep tapping, I wouldn't spin trying to spin it

redstar177
01-27-15, 01:59 PM
Spin to win popped up today, awesome , but it's not working, it won't spin

I'm having the same problem...It will let me move the wheel, but it won't spin or record anything. I have already tried restarting my device. Any advice Kooky/Elsa/other players who got it to work?

kooky panda
01-27-15, 02:01 PM
I'm having the same problem...It will let me move the wheel, but it won't spin or record anything. I have already tried restarting my device. Any advice Kooky/Elsa/other players who got it to work?
Try a couple more times. (I did not have any issues). If it still will not spin, please let me know.

echo005
01-27-15, 02:06 PM
Had to spin mine a few times cos it kept 'sticking'.can somebody explain how we get dragons into storage?

[S8] Regina
01-27-15, 03:37 PM
Had to spin mine a few times cos it kept 'sticking'.can somebody explain how we get dragons into storage?

Hi echo005! We investigated this report, and we were able to spin the wheel smoothly. You can improve the game performance by closing down background apps. Please let us know if this 'sticking' happens more.

You can only move Dragons from habitat to habitat.

Trippdee
02-01-15, 04:17 AM
do android users now have access to the Arctic isles with this update?

Jrod333
02-01-15, 06:02 PM
I just breed nano on Android. Metal and Griffin, 2nd try

ChanzziePooh
02-01-15, 07:42 PM
I'm so happy TL did this! Officially back on the forums! YAYYY!! Having few glitches however, like the app force closing at random times, but idc its bearable, onto the battle arena! First time i ever spun the wheel and i won a dragon, can someone say GREAT START TL!! And thank you so much TL! Loving dragon story even more!!

megafeehily
02-02-15, 03:53 AM
do android users now have access to the Arctic isles with this update?

Not yet, Dragon Album not release yet too.

bexrexbex
02-03-15, 12:19 PM
Curious question, will the offer to get gold from downloading non-Team Lava apps (usually 8-10 gold per app) no longer be available for Android? I have noticed that the icon in the top right corner is no longer there.

botnen
02-03-15, 11:08 PM
I would like to know, too! Will Kindle Fire get same upgrade or are we 'orphans' stuck with barebones version. Currently version on Amazon app store is still vs. 1.0.7.4

Could my question PLEASE be addressed? A simple yes or no and perhaps info as to whether Kindle users can expect update in near future or are we stuck as 'orphans'?

[S8] Elsa
02-04-15, 11:58 AM
Could my question PLEASE be addressed? A simple yes or no and perhaps info as to whether Kindle users can expect update in near future or are we stuck as 'orphans'?

We can't speculate on if the update will be available for Kindle. Since the Android version is very new, we're ensuring that everything is going well before considering other ports. Thank you for understanding.

hon3ycomb
02-08-15, 06:48 AM
Yes! Thank you so much for this! Although it's not really tablet friendly, it's still a huge leap! I didnt get a notification for a new release. I only knew about it when a neighbour told me so.

Anyways, I glad that I can now enjoy my new Rose Knight! x)

babyblue5k
02-08-15, 07:32 AM
Thank you for the added play on my Android! I am still lost on what all is available, learn something new everyday, a huge change from what I had before. My complaint is frequent "crashes", the game restarts, or freezes and I have to restart. Also, leaving messages at my neighbors, I have a very limited amount of characters to leave msgs with, and I play with a very "chatty" group! I will count the characters next time I try to leave a msg, but I know I barely get one line. I am thinking about 25 characters. Also, I have noticed that some of my quests I have had to repeat, IE, I was growing crops to meet a goal, grew the upgrapes, harvested, and then the game restarted on it's own. When I went back in, not only did I not meet my "quest" the crops were gone and had to redo. Which crop is the 20hour one, that was another one I had to do twice. Often when I try to leave a msg with my nbrs after visiting, I'm not able to leave any msg, because game restarts after I have typed in a msg and hit the post key. I have gone back to the nbr, and see that msg didn't post. I get a lot of "restarts" when visiting nbrs also. Other than that, I love this game. !

babyblue5k
02-08-15, 07:43 AM
I am having so much fun... so are we supposed to play in the Winter Edition or the regular version? My winter edition doesn't allow me to battle. Or spin the wheel when it was available. Also, if I harvest while in Winter Edition, I don't meet the quests for crops in regular version, and had to redo. The editions don't sync????

babyblue5k
02-08-15, 07:46 AM
Thanks for posting about the 1 line posting on walls, I thought it was just me!, Also, I read (somewhere in here) about traveling to Artic Isle, etc? how do I do that?
Thank you!

ndtrance
02-08-15, 01:36 PM
I am having so much fun... so are we supposed to play in the Winter Edition or the regular version? My winter edition doesn't allow me to battle. Or spin the wheel when it was available. Also, if I harvest while in Winter Edition, I don't meet the quests for crops in regular version, and had to redo. The editions don't sync????

The two versions are different. I haven't tried winter since the updated game, but many of my neighbors switch back and forth between the two versions. Play the regular Dragon story to get the full game, BUT if you play DS winter you have the ability to type regular messages longer than 1 line. For me the gameplay in winter was horrible so I don't use it. However it means spamming my neighbor's walls with 1 lined messages when I'm trying to have a conversation in the regular DS game. I've noticed that Farm2 and Castle story on android have the same problems as well.

For your last question, the artic isles is one of the features we didn't receive as far as I know....

echo005
02-08-15, 04:50 PM
Well we waited so long and for what? The original version is so unbelievably laggy that trying to do anything takes forever.closing just about everything that one doesnt need running in the background makes no difference but older versions work fine.i'm not wasting my time emailing TL to be told it's my device and that I should shut down blahblah-the usual script.i know ppl who have emailed to be told that, and it's predictable the response that one will get.again other TL games play ok so I'm gonna have to use the winter edition and just send gold/maps - it's unfortunate that I'll not be able to quest etc but until TL sort it there isnt another option

bexrexbex
02-09-15, 09:42 AM
Could this question from a few days ago be addressed? I think it was overlooked: Will the offer to get gold from downloading non-Team Lava apps (usually 8-10 gold per app) no longer be available for Android? I have noticed that the icon in the top right corner is no longer there.

redstar177
02-09-15, 10:29 AM
Could this question from a few days ago be addressed? I think it was overlooked: Will the offer to get gold from downloading non-Team Lava apps (usually 8-10 gold per app) no longer be available for Android? I have noticed that the icon in the top right corner is no longer there.

I am wondering the same. I tried it twice in the Dragon Story Winter (after I had already played on the new DS), but it never gave me any gold on either version

babyblue5k
02-09-15, 12:39 PM
The two versions are different. I haven't tried winter since the updated game, but many of my neighbors switch back and forth between the two versions. Play the regular Dragon story to get the full game, BUT if you play DS winter you have the ability to type regular messages longer than 1 line. For me the gameplay in winter was horrible so I don't use it. However it means spamming my neighbor's walls with 1 lined messages when I'm trying to have a conversation in the regular DS game. I've noticed that Farm2 and Castle story on android have the same problems as well.

For your last question, the artic isles is one of the features we didn't receive as far as I know....

Thank you for your reply!!!!!! Answers a lot of questions!

Mythdefied
02-09-15, 12:53 PM
I switched back over to the regular game two days ago, and when it loaded...choirs of angels burst into song, Ode to Joy rang out around me, the Hallelujah chorus rang in my head, and I lost a bet I've had with myself for more than a year; Storm8 actually gave Android users mostly the same content as iOS users. I'm still stunned. I've already missed out on a few things, switching back to the original game so late, but I really don't care. I'm actually enjoying the game now where as I really haven't been these last few months. I have to learn how to battle effectively, how best to earn more bombs, hearts, etc.; I'm having fun. I might actually toss money at the game again. Now if we can just get Arctic Isles....

mbyte68
02-09-15, 12:55 PM
u aint missing out with no Arctic Isles TBH u cant even use them in the battle arena

redstar177
02-09-15, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I'm not too concerned about getting the Arctic Isles based on the reviews from Ios players. I would, however, like the Dragon Album. I think that would be quite nice and useful

mbyte68
02-09-15, 01:42 PM
ended up logging my android in on iphone collected my rewards from that :)

Jrod333
02-09-15, 09:49 PM
No crashing on the Android power house I'm on but I will say that the pop up menus are slow, laggy and the scrollview is horrible. It's definitely not peoples devices, these lists should be butter smooth on my device like every other app I use, but are slow and choppy instead. Also missing the scroll bar. Besides this and the 1 line message game is great. The scrolling in these menus is smooth on winter and before the big update, and has scroll bars so I'm sure they'll fix it.

gaboi007
02-10-15, 06:20 PM
I'm curious of is there a limit on the amount of items we can have in storage? Also, is there a way of getting rid of items in storage that can't be sold? Items such as rubies, opals, or leftover lighthouses.

PernReloaded
02-10-15, 06:32 PM
I'm curious of is there a limit on the amount of items we can have in storage? Also, is there a way of getting rid of items in storage that can't be sold? Items such as rubies, opals, or leftover lighthouses.

WE WISH.

Ios players hace been asking for that forever, as well :/ so far, no dice.

Jrod333
02-10-15, 09:26 PM
Why would you want to sell those items off? You never know if they might be needed again, or is it known that those types of dragons will not be re-released ever again?

mbyte68
02-11-15, 04:28 AM
hoping they all return as android never got chance for half the dragons out theres

PernReloaded
02-11-15, 10:10 AM
Why would you want to sell those items off? You never know if they might be needed again, or is it known that those types of dragons will not be re-released ever again?

The game has been around for a few years and they haven't been re-released yet. They might be eventually, but who knows? Either way, until they are, that means a lot of clutter in storage and no way to get rid of spare pieces, especially if you already have one and don't want another.

gaboi007
02-11-15, 10:48 AM
The game has been around for a few years and they haven't been re-released yet. They might be eventually, but who knows? Either way, until they are, that means a lot of clutter in storage and no way to get rid of spare pieces, especially if you already have one and don't want another.

Agreed, for me, when this new version was released I already have items such as gemstone dragons. So I have no need for gems . yesterday, I started the crafting process for lighthouse. After which I did spin the wheel which gave me 2more lighthouse pieces that I don't need.
The reason I originally asked is because I was mining for land pieces. I thought I had enuff to expand. Then I saw that the 31 land pieces I had, had been reduced to 8. So, I was concerned that my storage was over full and my land pieces had got kicked out for some reason.

PernReloaded
02-11-15, 12:12 PM
@gaboi - nope, you can't/shouldn't lose land pieces like that. It's a glitch - even players who have overly full storages dont have that happen often. You need to report it.

CuteTali
02-11-15, 12:21 PM
Has anyone ever gotten a goal to download this (practically a whole new game for android) yet? The last DS goal I had on android was the winter edition, which doesnt have any of this.

freshfunin2008
02-11-15, 12:31 PM
I did not get a goal even though there are updates that come out. I just upgraded because I was having issue with the earlier version of the game. I don't think you always get a goal for every update. Only certain ones.

PepperWoo
02-11-15, 01:19 PM
I think the reason we didn't get a goal for this is because we all have downloaded the regular version of DS at one point before (except those who actually started with the versions), and even if there are new features, it still won't count as it is already an 'installed' goal at the Play Store. I did however, get a pop-up about the big update sometime last month while using the regular version. Not sure if it showed up on DS Winter too.

http://i.imgur.com/d3N5jbZ.jpg

CuteTali
02-11-15, 04:06 PM
I think the reason we didn't get a goal for this is because we all have downloaded the regular version of DS at one point before (except those who actually started with the versions), and even if there are new features, it still won't count as it is already an 'installed' goal at the Play Store. I did however, get a pop-up about the big update sometime last month while using the regular version. Not sure if it showed up on DS Winter too.

http://i.imgur.com/d3N5jbZ.jpg

Thanks for posting this. No, I didn't see this message. The only DS I have on android is the winter one. Anytime they tell me there's a new version, I get the new one and delete the old one, so I could have had the original DS sometime before. I just figured that this new enhanced version of DS is practically like a whole new different game, they would've announced it with a new download goal, so everyone gets the new version.

megafeehily
02-13-15, 01:01 AM
Thanks for posting this. No, I didn't see this message. The only DS I have on android is the winter one. Anytime they tell me there's a new version, I get the new one and delete the old one, so I could have had the original DS sometime before. I just figured that this new enhanced version of DS is practically like a whole new different game, they would've announced it with a new download goal, so everyone gets the new version.

No, this new version already is a gift for us, Android Users. I think because they make this version to regular version that already have on Google Play Store from long time ago, they don't need to make new download goal anymore.

megafeehily
02-13-15, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I'm not too concerned about getting the Arctic Isles based on the reviews from Ios players. I would, however, like the Dragon Album. I think that would be quite nice and useful

Yeah, you are absolutely right. There some reason why Artic Isle is useless:
1. The cost of food is extremely expensive. The cheapest price is 1.500 coins for 6 foods and 380.000 for 1000 foods. When in main island the most expensive only 75.000 for 800 foods.
2. Only 18 dragons to breed, and they don't give you coins for God Sake. They only give item for crafting flames. These flames purpose for hatch egg.
3. When you have 9 different dragons to level 10, you will unlocked Glacius the Ancient, that is doing nothing other than flying around the isle.

So if you are not level 120 above, this feature only will burden you and give you nothing than just a decoration.

Dragon album will give you many reward if you have enough unique dragon in main isle. You can have up to 3 unbreedable dragons like Scarecrow, Storm, and Lightning. It will give you information how many kind of dragons you have too.

gaboi007
02-13-15, 01:40 AM
@gaboi - nope, you can't/shouldn't lose land pieces like that. It's a glitch - even players who have overly full storages dont have that happen often. You need to report it.
Thankyou, I will look into it. Right now my final question....as an android user that has received the upgrade, I researched the diamond temple. Now that I have it, how do I use it? I don't see anything to click to enter my choice of dragons. I'm confused

megafeehily
02-13-15, 02:18 AM
Thankyou, I will look into it. Right now my final question....as an android user that has received the upgrade, I researched the diamond temple. Now that I have it, how do I use it? I don't see anything to click to enter my choice of dragons. I'm confused

No need to enter it, it's a passive feature that will increase your chance for getting Diamond Dragons 6 times when breeding.

andromedablack
02-13-15, 06:27 AM
I play through this edition and have the new features except from trading, why is that?

megafeehily
02-13-15, 10:23 AM
I play through this edition and have the new features except from trading, why is that?

The building not showing up or what?

botnen
02-13-15, 11:25 AM
To be honest, I am having a VERY difficult time "understanding". Other games I've played from other developers play same on my Kindle Fire tablet as they do on son's phone, but not DS. Frustrating enough that I will not be doing in-app purchasing until Kindle is no longer orphaned by DS. :mad:

Elsa;1047175']We can't speculate on if the update will be available for Kindle. Since the Android version is very new, we're ensuring that everything is going well before considering other ports. Thank you for understanding.

Jrod333
02-17-15, 09:45 AM
I noticed some items cant be put into storage on droid but can on ios. Specifically the items to collect from every 4 hours for events.

belbar22
02-17-15, 09:52 AM
I noticed some items cant be put into storage on droid but can on ios. Specifically the items to collect from every 4 hours for events.

A few hours after the event is over, you will be able to.

Jrod333
02-17-15, 10:03 AM
A few hours after the event is over, you will be able to.

Ah, ok thanks

shooshemc
02-17-15, 11:33 AM
Does the Android version also include the Arctic Isle feature?

8hat
02-17-15, 02:26 PM
Elsa;1047175']We can't speculate on if the update will be available for Kindle. Since the Android version is very new, we're ensuring that everything is going well before considering other ports. Thank you for understanding.

I play DS on an iPad and Kindle. The hubby piddles with the game on his Android phone. Since he got the update his game is very slow, like click and wait 10-15 seconds and see if anything happens slow. My Kindle game is level 150, fully expanded, and I basically breed to try to fill out my special habitats (Mythic Maze has one occupant) and if I get anything I don't already have I sell a duplicate to get a spot, other than that I only check it a couple of times a day to collect and put on more food and feed the one I'm leveling. It's already kind of laggy (I can't visit neighbors because it locks up and I have to reboot the Kindle) so if it gets the IO features it may **** it for good. The expansions you get from mining are the only thing I would want for that game because all the other features may make DS unplayable on that format. Love Dragon Story on the iPad though...

mylord7
02-17-15, 09:01 PM
First of all, thanks a lot for this great update. All of us, the android players, we were waiting for a really long time to have these extra features, like the ios players.

I am posting, just to confirm the big bug of this version with the one line message we can post in our neighbors' wall.
But the problem isn't only the limited amount of characters we can write. When we writing a post we can't even have the ability to select, edit or copy & paste our text before posting it and i am curious that nobody has mentioned this part of the bug until now.

Another part of the message bug is the wrong recognition for some of the Greek letters. The new "message board" doesn't recognise the vowels and instead of them (ά, έ, ή, ί, ό, ύ, ώ, Ά, Έ, Ή, Ί Ό, Ύ, Ω, ς) we see a blank space and so the posts are almost unreadable and non understandable. In all other games of TeamLava, like Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, Fashion etc. and in the previous versions of DS, there was no problem at all with the Greek language.

I am on level 113, i have over 200 hundred of neighbors (with some of them we were almost chatting) and after one year of daily playing and a 4* social rating, i have quit visiting my neighbors after the update, cause i can't post at their walls with all these limits. So, i hope you will fix it soon.

At last, i want also to confirm a minor bug with the drop down menus. The scrolling inside these lists is slow with this update. It takes a really long time to scroll down to the end of my neigbors' or dragons' lists and of course it's not my device's problem, which is a new OctaCore one with a great processor. As i can see, another one player, almost 10 days ago, has mentioned this minor bug too:

No crashing on the Android power house I'm on but I will say that the pop up menus are slow, laggy and the scrollview is horrible. It's definitely not peoples devices, these lists should be butter smooth on my device like every other app I use, but are slow and choppy instead. Also missing the scroll bar. Besides this and the 1 line message game is great. The scrolling in these menus is smooth on winter and before the big update, and has scroll bars so I'm sure they'll fix it.
Thanks a lot for your time and i am hoping for a fix soon, so that we can enjoy the game without any buggy limits :D

P.S. By the way, i am new to this forum. So, do i have to report these bugs by e-mail to the teamlava stuff too or this post is enough for being noticed by them?

freshfunin2008
02-18-15, 08:55 AM
There is a bugs forum. So that is where you want to report bugs.

pf180606
02-18-15, 01:30 PM
It doesn't work correctly on my device. I have a Xperia miro and goes out of the game constantly. Can you fix it, please?

[S8] Elsa
02-18-15, 04:12 PM
First of all, thanks a lot for this great update. All of us, the android players, we were waiting for a really long time to have these extra features, like the ios players.

I am posting, just to confirm the big bug of this version with the one line message we can post in our neighbors' wall.
But the problem isn't only the limited amount of characters we can write. When we writing a post we can't even have the ability to select, edit or copy & paste our text before posting it and i am curious that nobody has mentioned this part of the bug until now.

Another part of the message bug is the wrong recognition for some of the Greek letters. The new "message board" doesn't recognise the vowels and instead of them (ά, έ, ή, ί, ό, ύ, ώ, Ά, Έ, Ή, Ί Ό, Ύ, Ω, ς) we see a blank space and so the posts are almost unreadable and non understandable. In all other games of TeamLava, like Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, Fashion etc. and in the previous versions of DS, there was no problem at all with the Greek language.

I am on level 113, i have over 200 hundred of neighbors (with some of them we were almost chatting) and after one year of daily playing and a 4* social rating, i have quit visiting my neighbors after the update, cause i can't post at their walls with all these limits. So, i hope you will fix it soon.

At last, i want also to confirm a minor bug with the drop down menus. The scrolling inside these lists is slow with this update. It takes a really long time to scroll down to the end of my neigbors' or dragons' lists and of course it's not my device's problem, which is a new OctaCore one with a great processor. As i can see, another one player, almost 10 days ago, has mentioned this minor bug too:

Thanks a lot for your time and i am hoping for a fix soon, so that we can enjoy the game without any buggy limits :D

P.S. By the way, i am new to this forum. So, do i have to report these bugs by e-mail to the teamlava stuff too or this post is enough for being noticed by them?

Sorry to hear about this! Can you please provide a screenshot of the Greek text showing the blank spaces?

mylord7
02-18-15, 07:26 PM
Elsa;1058413']Sorry to hear about this! Can you please provide a screenshot of the Greek text showing the blank spaces?
Thanks a lot Elsa for your quick reply.
This is a screenshot with my last post on a greek neighbor's wall
The correct message is "Καλό ξημέρωμα Στέλιο. Πολύ χάλια το θέμα με τα μηνύματα" and instead of this we can read "Καλ ξημ ρωμα Στ λιο. Πολ χ λια το θ μα με τα μην ματα".

This is a screenshot with a test message that i just left on my wall. The correct message is "Αυτά είναι δοκιμαστικά μηνύματα για να δουν οι τεχνικοί του παιχνιδιού το πρόβλημα με τους ελληνικούς χαρακτήρες" and instead of this, we can read "Αυτ ε ναι δοκιμ στικ μην ματα για να δουν οι τεχνικο του παιχνιδιο τ πρ βλημα με του ελληνικο χαρακτ ρε ". Of course, this is one sentence in two messages, because, as known, we can't write a message longer than a line.

Thanks a lot for your time and i hope you will fix this bug too. If you need some more details, just reply me to know about it.
By the way, sorry that i didn't post on the right thread. I am a newbie in this forum and i didn't notice that there is a bugs' section. So, if it is necessary, you can move my posts to the appropriate thread.

rubyhummer
02-19-15, 06:47 PM
Haven't been able to thank TL for switching us over. I am thrilled for the newer version!

[S8] Elsa
02-20-15, 03:10 PM
Thanks a lot Elsa for your quick reply.
This is a screenshot with my last post on a greek neighbor's wall
The correct message is "Καλό ξημέρωμα Στέλιο. Πολύ χάλια το θέμα με τα μηνύματα" and instead of this we can read "Καλ ξημ ρωμα Στ λιο. Πολ χ λια το θ μα με τα μην ματα".

This is a screenshot with a test message that i just left on my wall. The correct message is "Αυτά είναι δοκιμαστικά μηνύματα για να δουν οι τεχνικοί του παιχνιδιού το πρόβλημα με τους ελληνικούς χαρακτήρες" and instead of this, we can read "Αυτ ε ναι δοκιμ στικ μην ματα για να δουν οι τεχνικο του παιχνιδιο τ πρ βλημα με του ελληνικο χαρακτ ρε ". Of course, this is one sentence in two messages, because, as known, we can't write a message longer than a line.

Thanks a lot for your time and i hope you will fix this bug too. If you need some more details, just reply me to know about it.
By the way, sorry that i didn't post on the right thread. I am a newbie in this forum and i didn't notice that there is a bugs' section. So, if it is necessary, you can move my posts to the appropriate thread.

Thank you! We are looking into this.

PepperWoo
03-01-15, 07:21 AM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this since no one has commented yet and it has been going on for a few hours now, but I can't open my game using the latest version of the regular Dragon Story for Android. I've tried a lot of times using both my main account and baby account (using two different Android devices) but there's still the "requires internet access" pop-up. I can open BS and RS and even DS Winter except this one...

mbyte68
03-01-15, 07:24 AM
no problem on android my end do wish they hurry the nxt update though as we never got rainbow sentinal chance on android :(

PepperWoo
03-01-15, 09:15 AM
Nevermind, just needed a little love called re-install. :)

Jrod333
03-02-15, 11:34 PM
It makes no sense to me why TL is even still making ios only stuff. We are so close to finally having full parity yet they just have to release something new for ios only. I probably wouldn't mind as much if I didn't spend the last however many years, since the beginning of this game making it my mission to have every single dragon ever released. Also not cheap btw. I played on an ipod 4th gen and androidb, but for the last year the game no longer stays open past the first pop up box on my ipod so I missed many dragons this last year. Mostly battle arena and mining dragons. Please stop this ios only bs and please re-release the mining and battle dragons so us android users have a chance at every dragon ever released. Thanks

mbyte68
03-02-15, 11:35 PM
yh me thinks less of the new as well and more of the old also TL :)

bexrexbex
03-03-15, 06:16 AM
It makes no sense to me why TL is even still making ios only stuff. We are so close to finally having full parity yet they just have to release something new for ios only. I probably wouldn't mind as much if I didn't spend the last however many years, since the beginning of this game making it my mission to have every single dragon ever released. Also not cheap btw. I played on an ipod 4th gen and androidb, but for the last year the game no longer stays open past the first pop up box on my ipod so I missed many dragons this last year. Mostly battle arena and mining dragons. Please stop this ios only bs and please re-release the mining and battle dragons so us android users have a chance at every dragon ever released. Thanks

They explained why in that thread. They can't figure out how to give dragons as goal rewards in the Android version of Dragon Story yet.

zyfazix
03-03-15, 06:55 AM
They explained why in that thread. They can't figure out how to give dragons as goal rewards in the Android version of Dragon Story yet.

Wouldn't it be better to wait with the release till they know how, to keep it fair to all players?

BooBooKittyPooOoo
03-03-15, 08:09 AM
I started playing again since Android users have finally been updated! Will Android users be getting an update for the Arctic Isles soon?

Jrod333
03-03-15, 12:44 PM

I'm aware of that, and that's not the point. I don't really care why it doesn't, why even release it if it doesn't so close to finally being equal. There's plenty of new things going on for both ios and android. To release ios only stuff now is just being...______ up

Jrod333
03-03-15, 12:48 PM
I started playing again since Android users have finally been updated! Will Android users be getting an update for the Arctic Isles soon?

Yes that would be nice. I have about 10 dragons sitting in my arctic isles I haven't seen in a long time

megafeehily
03-06-15, 12:30 AM
I'm aware of that, and that's not the point. I don't really care why it doesn't, why even release it if it doesn't so close to finally being equal. There's plenty of new things going on for both ios and android. To release ios only stuff now is just being...______ up
You must be patient. They will do it if they can. We are the source of their wage, so I think they will keep doing it. When they finally can do it, I bet they will release this for Android Users too. You know, it's already about 80% equal to iOS. It's much more better than nothing like Kindle Users, you must be grateful for this. When Kindle Users only can envy of us, that finally has many iOS features.

For now, my advice is, trying breeding for Moon Dragon if you don't have it yet. So when the time comes, you already prepare.

Jrod333
03-06-15, 11:28 PM
You must be patient. They will do it if they can. We are the source of their wage, so I think they will keep doing it. When they finally can do it, I bet they will release this for Android Users too. You know, it's already about 80% equal to iOS. It's much more better than nothing like Kindle Users, you must be grateful for this. When Kindle Users only can envy of us, that finally has many iOS features.

For now, my advice is, trying breeding for Moon Dragon if you don't have it yet. So when the time comes, you already prepare.

Yes thank you, and again I'm aware they are working on it. Don't get me wrong I'm very thankful, grateful for what they have and will be adding... My point is what's the point a releasing more dragons with the one thing that doesn't work for us (android) after finally getting the game this close. Let's bring the game up to 97 % and then release dragons the 1 way they can't get. I know kindle doesn't have officially but kindle is android and dragon story apk can be installed. Moon dragon I've had since it came out, I have every breedable now and almost every breedable ever released, I've only missed 2. Ios people get mad when they get goals needing moon dragon, well how do you think android players who have moon but no goal, they at least can make it possible, we can't.

marcatwolf
03-15-15, 07:00 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! My life is whole again as the island and dragons I have tended for years is now ALIVE once again!

captmiddy
03-18-15, 12:57 PM
I have to say I am extremely disappointed in this release...because I didn't know it existed until the Spring edition was released :(

Doing my first Tournament now, just a step ahead of my wife on her IOS device. She will crush me when we reach the bigger dragons with all her special arena dragons available but still fun. One thing I have noticed on the recent Android updates, I can't type capital letters on walls. Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, Castle Story all exhibit this odd behavior. I don't post on walls much anymore anyway, but it is odd that I can't post normal messages with capitalization. If I try to put a capital letter in the entire input freezes and I have to close out. Do other people see this? I noticed others seeing other odd bahavior with posts. It seems that whatever is being done now to manage the input is causing odd behavior with the Android keyboard.

Mythdefied
03-18-15, 01:07 PM
I didn't find out about this until mid-February, so I know what you mean by being behind, captmiddy. I didn't make it through that tournament and I missed out on a number of new dragons. There was no notice given about the update - unless you haunted the forums, which I do now as rote, just in case I miss something big again. OTOH, I am having so much more fun now. There are things to accomplish (I'd certainly like the same things as iOS users - looking at the Rainbow Sentinel here), things to be won, things to craft; it's actually fun again! I'm still slightly upset about that first tournament, but I'm hopeful the dragon will be sold in a package deal somewhere down the road. Oh, and we can have Treasure dragons now! We can earn gold and not pay for it! Yay! :D

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 01:14 PM
I have to say I am extremely disappointed in this release...because I didn't know it existed until the Spring edition was released :(

Doing my first Tournament now, just a step ahead of my wife on her IOS device. She will crush me when we reach the bigger dragons with all her special arena dragons available but still fun. One thing I have noticed on the recent Android updates, I can't type capital letters on walls. Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, Castle Story all exhibit this odd behavior. I don't post on walls much anymore anyway, but it is odd that I can't post normal messages with capitalization. If I try to put a capital letter in the entire input freezes and I have to close out. Do other people see this? I noticed others seeing other odd bahavior with posts. It seems that whatever is being done now to manage the input is causing odd behavior with the Android keyboard.

For what it's worth, no one has an arena dragon until they win their first one, so you're not alone XD If you have a variety of super rare dragons Epic'd, you ought to be able to get through but it will be tough! Event dragons help - they're a step above super rares because they're 'unbreedable' - so if you're participating in the Spring event then having those dragons in the future will also give you a boost.

Jrod333
03-20-15, 01:05 PM
I'm on Android latest version and have an issue with the secret dragon Value pack I just purchased. Everything is there, it's just the secret dragon doesn't show under dragon tab in storage, it only shows under the all tab, place button is blank and won't place, and clicking the dragon goes to place a giant 3x3 egg as decor lol. I have no room to place but it shouldn't do that anyway, it should go on to the nest

[S8] Regina
03-20-15, 02:10 PM
I'm on Android latest version and have an issue with the secret dragon Value pack I just purchased. Everything is there, it's just the secret dragon doesn't show under dragon tab in storage, it only shows under the all tab, place button is blank and won't place, and clicking the dragon goes to place a giant 3x3 egg as decor lol. I have no room to place but it shouldn't do that anyway, it should go on to the nest

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account.

Jrod333
03-20-15, 04:02 PM
Regina;1078501']Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account.

Thank You, it's been fixed, secret dragon showed up in my storage dragons and I was able to place the egg

[S8] Regina
03-20-15, 04:46 PM
Thank You, it's been fixed, secret dragon showed up in my storage dragons and I was able to place the egg

Glad it worked out!

dragonzord81
03-23-15, 11:34 AM
ABOUT TIME!!! Thanks for the update teamlava! There is a bit of lag with looking at the storage and mining, but otherwise everything is just like the iOS version! I've been hoping for this update to happen!

LonePudding
03-23-15, 02:51 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but my android neighbour is wondering when the album will be available? She's a real life friend so when she wants to see her album, she logs in on my iPhone and looks from there.

Mythdefied
03-23-15, 02:54 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but my android neighbour is wondering when the album will be available? She's a real life friend so when she wants to see her album, she logs in on my iPhone and looks from there.

I'll add my voice to this question. I so dearly want the album. It has to be easier than these spreadsheets I've developed, if only for just keeping track of what you do and don't have.

farmergirl4now
03-24-15, 05:47 AM
Do dragons at level 10 get bigger gems from the trading portal than dragons at lower levels...say level 3? Any tips for making the most of the portal?

ndtrance
03-24-15, 09:00 AM
Do dragons at level 10 get bigger gems from the trading portal than dragons at lower levels...say level 3? Any tips for making the most of the portal?

Level doesn't affect the gem size, rarity does. Rare dragons yield small gems and super rare dragons yield large gems. So you can just evolve to level 4 and then trade. Common dragons give a random item. Sometimes you'll get lucky and get extra gems from your trade.

I trade all rares and super rare duplicates unless they have a long evolve time like mindvolt. But if your evolution chamber is free then you can evolve and trade whatever you want. I trade dragons based on what gems I need. At first I traded all of them because I didn't have any gemstone dragons other than gemstone. But now I trade mostly yellow, green, and purple rares in particular because I need spell scrolls and nether dust. If you need certain gemstone dragons then I would trade based on their colors to get what you need. This is also true if there are certain decorations you're looking for.

If you don't already know, for dragons like black swan, peacock, and night elf will give you an additional gemstone based on their hidden color. So black swan will give pink and black gems, not just pink. You can always just tap on a dragon and select trade to see what you'll get. You'll be asked to confirm whether or not you want to trade.

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 09:07 AM
Level doesn't affect the gem size, rarity does. Rare dragons yield small gems and super rare dragons yield large gems. So you can just evolve to level 4 and then trade. Common dragons give a random item. Sometimes you'll get lucky and get extra gems from your trade.
But now I trade mostly yellow, green, and purple rares in particular because I need spell scrolls and nether dust.
For the first part, Super Rares give a random item in addition to the large gems. Ultra rares get two Nether Dusts.

As for the last, Definitely concentrate on getting small blue, purple, yellow, and green gems, because nether dust and spell scrolls are a pain and a half but you'll need either one or the other for all the dragons you can craft (except the limited ones).

grrrand
03-24-15, 08:21 PM
When will all of this stuff be available on kindles?

parentpamx5
03-25-15, 01:22 PM
Does this also include kindle users?

AMuffins
03-25-15, 01:57 PM

This update from January was only for Android as it says in the title.

Storm8 has set to confirm or inform if they are releasing an update for Kindle users.

freshfunin2008
03-25-15, 01:58 PM

Kindle is now the red headed step child. Android is different than kindle and IOS.

ravenousdreams
03-27-15, 10:27 AM
At the end of the day there just aren't enough Kindle players for them to care about. It sucks but what can you do. In comparison to all the iPod,iPhone,iPad; Android (phones and tablets) the number of Kindles has to be miniscule.
Now before you say something I am one of the Kindle users. I'm suffering with the rest of you. Actually thinking about not playing anymore but so far I'm keeping it because hubby and sister play.

ndtrance
03-31-15, 08:13 AM
My game is extremely laggy when I try to enter storage and it remains laggy once I'm in. Is anyone else experiencing this?

zyfazix
03-31-15, 09:54 AM
My game is extremely laggy when I try to enter storage and it remains laggy once I'm in. Is anyone else experiencing this?

The real question is, is anyone playing this game not experiencing it?

inesat
04-09-15, 07:31 AM
After about a month using the new (to Android) features, these are the dragons I would never have gotten without them:

11 Super Rares: Rainbow Sentinel, Guardian Angel, Brightsteel, Lighthouse, Plasma, Radioactive, Scarab, Snowmelt, Jasmine, Mermaid, Snap (a tri-colour too!).
4 Rares: Lotus, Lily (another tri-colour!), Waterfall, Ladybug.

Again, not counting stuff I bred the way I would have before, like Rapunzels and March Mayhems.
I'm also very close to crafting a Quartz and an Amethyst, because I traded a second Plasma I managed to get. These could be bred on Android before but it was far from guaranteed that persistence would get them for me.

Big thumbs up for this update! <3

vtcntrygrl65
05-17-15, 04:43 AM
Hi my name is Lisa (vtcntrygrl65) and I love dragon story, but for some reason I do NOT hv an album in my game. I hv tried uninstalling & reinstalling, all the usual []someone pls HELP me!

Jrod333
05-20-15, 01:46 PM
Hi my name is Lisa (vtcntrygrl65) and I love dragon story, but for some reason I do NOT hv an album in my game. I hv tried uninstalling & reinstalling, all the usual ****....cld someone pls HELP me!

It's had coming soon over it for about 6 months. Not very coming soon. lol

doriedogmom
05-20-15, 07:04 PM
Also is it just me or is the Storage quite slow? Even after I've loaded all the items it's still much slower than the Spell Shop or Quest Outpost.[/QUOTE]

My storage takes forever to open and then it takes longer to get something out or see the information. HELP

doriedogmom
05-20-15, 07:06 PM
I can't find an album anywhere either. Coming soon doesn't even open on mine. Any suggestions?

Jrod333
05-25-15, 12:18 PM
I can't find an album anywhere either. Coming soon doesn't even open on mine. Any suggestions?

You guys must not be looking very hard. Bottom left is a scroll that says MENU. Click it, and in the middle of the 3 bottom options is an outline of where the album will be with the words COMING SOON over it.

captainhair
06-07-15, 05:42 PM
I stopped playing a while back because I had simply run out of things to do on Android. I started up again after seeing the new update, and I have to say I'm pretty happy. I enjoyed the game before, and my main complaint (other than outdated game mechanics) was that Team Lava/Storm8 didn't seem to want to monetize me at all. I bought some gold before quitting as thanks for the time I did spend playing, but ironically didn't have anything to spend it on.

I imagine veteran iOS players might be a bit jaded to some of these features, but I like being able to log in an regularly have something to do... be it battling, or mining, or really anything beyond farming and breeding 20 hour common fails.

So you got an Android player back, and more importantly, one willing to spend money on gold if you give me reason to.