PDA

View Full Version : game glitching for a week now. needs update

Unregistered
02-04-11, 10:35 AM
For a week I haven't been able to do anything except collect tips. The second I click to make food or accept gifts or anything else it just freezes. Its been costing me lots of money so far. Just wondering if an update would fix this problem or if my games just ruined. Also before it was glitching it would say that I earned new food items to sell but I never could find them wondering if that'll get fixed too? Thank you

Unregistered
02-04-11, 12:42 PM
uh you need to reinstall the game and see if it's still doing that.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 01:11 PM
OK,

I have reinstalled the apps and shut off the ipod to see if this will help. And it doesn't. I still have this problem. Please help!!! i REALLY luv the apps!!!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 02:03 PM
Then you need to contact support to figure out the problem.

I highly doubt there is going to be a hotfix for your issue so waiting around isn't going to do anything.

Be warned though that support seems to be running on a 2 week response time. I haven't had to contact them for anything yet.

Jejurs70
02-04-11, 02:11 PM
For a week I haven't been able to do anything except collect tips. The second I click to make food or accept gifts or anything else it just freezes. Its been costing me lots of money so far. Just wondering if an update would fix this problem or if my games just ruined. Also before it was glitching it would say that I earned new food items to sell but I never could find them wondering if that'll get fixed too? Thank you

How do I go to my storage?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 03:09 PM
How do I go to my storage?

lolwut. totally wrong place.

go to design button on lower right, click on your furniture piece and you will see option for storage.