PDA

View Full Version : Beasts!!!!!

katbtodd
01-15-15, 02:29 AM
Is anybody else having trouble getting through there kingdom, The beast seem to be on high alert!!! No matter what I do they are there waiting for me to attack!

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 03:55 AM
i just got the same problem with dire boars.

it happened after i completed step #5 "Pay Back" from chain #24 The Troll Tribe P.1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=872150&viewfull=1#post872150)

next step #6 required me to beat 6 boars.
they started to appear every 3 moves i made, so i passed this step easy.

but now i'm on next step #7, and they do not disapper!
cannot normally run over my lands, getting only boars every 3 taps :(

is it needed to collect something from them for nearest steps, so that's why they r so often and it only until those steps done?

or it will never end, and from now on i'll be getting boars every 3 taps forever?

SpiritWind00
01-15-15, 04:06 AM
Once you place the swampy pond they will dramatically reduce. I would suggest that you have a good supply of their drops before you place the swamp as you need quite a few tusks etc for next steps. :). Oh and pelts only drop from the feral lands adventure... :)

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 04:36 AM
oh god! it looks like the game is so easy itself that these boars are meant to add at least some difficulty and fun to it, lol )))

i just had 12 energies, and i could make only 5 useful moves. other 7 weren't returned to me after 2 boar fights... it's increadible waist of energy!

i've just spent all my royals and pasts to upgrade arena, so i cannot build a greenhouse yet to get to the swampy pond.
and i cannot normally collect enough resources to make another royals and pasts, because this guys are eating my energy like a black holes!!! :D
whatta vicious circle!

CLOVERKAITO
01-15-15, 04:38 AM
Park one in a corner of your kingdom where it won't block useful buildings. I had one parked since early December.

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 04:50 AM
it's a good idea, i did it with other monsters before :)

but since i wd need tons of their drops for further troll tribes, i guess i'll calculate how much i wd need and will stop the fights when collected nearly everything...

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 04:53 AM
a question to Spirit:

does each ferral lands adventure guarrantee at least one drop of boar pelts?
or it random drop and i canoot calculate how much adventures i wd need to get required qtty of pelts?

katbtodd
01-15-15, 05:19 AM
I can't seem to trap one in a good spot ,, they seem to take up more area then they ever did , and I am way past swampy pond so I know it's not that! My kingdom just gone rampart with all beast, like taping pinky unicorn got the pink skunk and then ****ed him and taped on second pinkie and got,a second skunk, it's just crazy in my kingdom for the last few days

roguebee
01-15-15, 05:47 AM
a question to Spirit:

or it random drop and i canoot calculate how much adventures i wd need to get required qtty of pelts?

If memory serves me right, you should get at least one pelt per adventure. Often you will get more, but not always.

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 06:07 AM
@katbtodd, oh that's awful! so u have all of them, not only dire boares?

in this case, maybe it wd be useful to list the goals u currently have in pipeline?
then our veterans will probably hint the reason and the trigger-off for this mishap...
and if they will, u can check how far are u from that trigger.

if u r far enough and don't really need beasts drops so far, i would reorganized a bit: for example, put to one place (4x4 / 5x5 / 6x6 or how much they usually occupy) some collection of not really needed things, like towers, maybe trees, mushrooms, couple of plots... etc. and collected there from time to time. sooner or later, the guy will appear there, and u can let him live there for a while (:

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 06:15 AM
If memory serves me right, you should get at least one pelt per adventure. Often you will get more, but not always.

thanks a lot! :)
at least one per raid sounds reasonable and fair (considering preparations it takes)

claupu
01-15-15, 07:01 AM
Hi katbtodd,

I noticed an increased appereance of skunks in my kingdom. I harvested 6 sugar cane and got 4 skunks, 3 flowers and got 2 skunks and so on.

I don't think TL raised the rate, but that I was just unlucky. Might be the same for you :).

katbtodd
01-15-15, 07:57 AM
Hi katbtodd,

I noticed an increased appereance of skunks in my kingdom. I harvested 6 sugar cane and got 4 skunks, 3 flowers and got 2 skunks and so on.

I don't think TL raised the rate, but that I was just unlucky. Might be the same for you :).

If it's a string of bad luck, it's been going on for a week now... And when I will need them they will be no where around.
It's the name of the game (laughing to self)

kat8rose
01-15-15, 09:07 AM
I was going to ask what to do to trigger the dire boars, lol ... Just started the Thurston goes feral adventure ... Guess i have to keep tapping!

Liloze
01-15-15, 09:35 AM
I was going to ask what to do to trigger the dire boars, lol ... Just started the Thurston goes feral adventure ... Guess i have to keep tapping!

Cocoa beans, Cabbages ( if I remember correctly),strawberries, collect from mines and deep mines, ponds, Jewellers Buildings, Maple trees if you have them, I am infested with them this week, I wonder if today's update will require ****ing some, I know they will disappear lol ;)

oxRoseHavenxo
01-15-15, 09:47 AM
Dire boar traps can be purchased in the Market under Nature>Other. They are 5 gems each. You have to have a monster free kingdom to activate the trap and cause the boar to appear where you place the trap. Sometimes it's easier to pick a spot to park your boar, or you need stuff and these come in handy. Check your inventory and make sure you don't have any from adventures before you buy. Good luck!

kat8rose
01-15-15, 09:55 AM
Thanks all for the.info, they popped.up ... Saw skunkpine & fangbeast traps, need.to.look for boar trap ...you guys are the best, so helpful, and fast, too! Makes the game so much more fun, less frustration. HAGD!

bookadey
01-15-15, 10:36 AM
It seems like I have been overrun lately too. I finally left a dire boar covering the cathedral, tavern, jeweler and theatre just to be able to harvest and keep my craft buildings busy. I'll probably have to get rid of it if the update requires collection from one of them. I wasn't desperate for coins, so I left him there. We'll see if I have to move him for the update...

SpiritWind00
01-15-15, 02:42 PM
a question to Spirit:

:) the others players are spot on. Pelts drop every time you go on the adventure and the drops are 1-2 pelts each time. to get the number of pelts you need you just need to double check the first post of every troll tribe storyline (each part has a hyperlink to the other 4 parts) and you'll know. :)

VanaCatu
01-16-15, 02:34 AM
:) the others players are spot on. Pelts drop every time you go on the adventure and the drops are 1-2 pelts each time. to get the number of pelts you need you just need to double check the first post of every troll tribe storyline (each part has a hyperlink to the other 4 parts) and you'll know. :)
yep, thanks a lot! :) i've checked all 5 when got a hint that each rade will give me at least 1 pelt.

found that i wd need max.10 feral adventures to finish all 5 troll tribes.

i wd need 10 pelts, 125 tusks and 8 ferral magics.

so i'll keep this boar running all over untill i get at least 90 tusks, then i'll park him somewhere, and maybe by then i'll get to swampy pond - so he can leave for good, this pushy purple guy :)