PDA

View Full Version : Norman no quest for rest vd

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:58 AM
Norman
i downloaded new rest vd game. I do not have the quest icons.

I am on iphone 4.

Thanks

kooky panda

Unregistered
02-04-11, 04:18 PM
Same with me on iPhone 4.

No quests icon on home page for the new Restaurant Story: Valentines Day Edition.
Yet I do have the quest icon showing for the new Farm Story and City Story!

Why would two of my games have it, but not the third game?

Storm ID: Supervolcano

Unregistered
02-04-11, 05:02 PM
Same with me on iPhone 4.

No quests icon on home page for the new Restaurant Story: Valentines Day Edition.
Yet I do have the quest icon showing for the new Farm Story and City Story!

Why would two of my games have it, but not the third game?

Storm ID: Supervolcano

Hey Supervolcano:

I know on the farm story game my nbrs with ipads did not have it until the next day. The same ones have
the valentine one.
hopefully we will get it tomorrow. I did email support and I am waiting for answer. I'll let you know if I hear back.
Kooky Panda

Unregistered
02-04-11, 05:33 PM
Support got back to me.:

TeamLava Support Red, Feb-04 16:26 (PST):
Hi Kooky,

Thanks for the heads up. We'll forward this information to the engineering team for investigation. Please note that engineering is not always able to reply individually to user e-mails.

Yours,
TeamLava Support Red

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:26 PM
Hey Supervolcano:

I know on the farm story game my nbrs with ipads did not have it until the next day. The same ones have
the valentine one.
hopefully we will get it tomorrow. I did email support and I am waiting for answer. I'll let you know if I hear back.
Kooky Panda

Mine is doing the same thing. I loaded the game today for the VD and the quests arent showing up. Mine is MEGLSW002. Thank You Megan

Unregistered
02-06-11, 09:22 AM
Support got back to me.:

TeamLava Support Red, Feb-04 16:26 (PST):
Hi Kooky,

Thanks for the heads up. We'll forward this information to the engineering team for investigation. Please note that engineering is not always able to reply individually to user e-mails.

Yours,
TeamLava Support Red

I'm having the same issue - some games have them, some don't - and the ones that don't are different for my son's game

LiXu
02-08-11, 11:01 AM
My restaurant is also missing the quests very annoying watching my gf complete hers and not have mine!! Can u please update my account storm8: lixu thanks

Unregistered
02-09-11, 02:02 AM
Moi non plus je n'ai pas les qu?tes qui s'affichent... Je l'ai supprim? plusieurs fois puis r?install?, mais rien ? faire... Pas de qu?tes... J'ai envoyer aussi plusieurs mails pour "signaler un probl?me", mais cela demeure sans r?ponse... Mon id est Chabrinou.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 05:37 PM
I'm having the same issue - some games have them, some don't - and the ones that don't are different for my son's game

I have the same problem. My daughter's restaurant story has the quests, my doesn't. support finally got back to me and this is what I was told -
TeamLava Support Red, Feb-09 16:24 (PST):

"Hi Karen,

That feature is not currently available for all users. Please stay tuned. Thank you!

Yours,
TeamLava Support Red"

That seems kinda lame to me cause really that's the only difference between the regular edition and valentine's edition.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 07:27 PM
I have the same problem. My daughter's restaurant story has the quests, my doesn't. support finally got back to me and this is what I was told -
TeamLava Support Red, Feb-09 16:24 (PST):

"Hi Karen,

That feature is not currently available for all users. Please stay tuned. Thank you!

Yours,
TeamLava Support Red"

That seems kinda lame to me cause really that's the only difference between the regular edition and valentine's edition.

what device are you on??? I know android users do not get the tasks. I am on iphone.
thanks

Unregistered
02-10-11, 12:05 PM
I'm having this problem, too. The quests only work for me on Farm Story & Bakery Story. My husbands itouch is allowing quests on all except Bakery.... Weird!! I've even tried deleting & re-installing, & restarting my phone, etc.

My ID if there's a response here (still waiting for support to email me): loisangel
my hubby's: myme2

Any input would be helpful!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 01:12 PM
Doesn't work on any of the stories with valentines editions for me. I have a iTouch 2G. It worked on Farm initially for about an hour then disappeared.

Norman you'd get a lot less angry posts toward TL on these forums if you guys would stay on the ball and give us up-to-date answers on why things like this are happening. (And stop promising weekly updates, etc., but that's another topic ...)

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:35 PM
what device are you on??? I know android users do not get the tasks. I am on iphone.
thanks

I am on iphone 3g. The reason I have problems accepting that excuse is I have the quests on all the other story games, except restaurant. doesn't make sense.