PDA

View Full Version : Removal of Tea Treasure and Tea and Cake boxes

njbhugjjgnj
01-14-15, 01:13 PM
It's official, TL has managed to make me want to quit this game:( Why on earth would you remove boxes that are so popular? Why not remove boxes no one cares about opening? Like those silly new boxes we had a few updates ago. There is no joy left for me,especially when you remove boxes that have absolutely nothing to do with removal of fall/Autumn items....sigh!

Sorry for the confusion! These are currently on sale for 25% off through Monday. The timer is only for the sale and the item will remain in the market when the sale ends. Pick it up while you can! :)

njbhugjjgnj
01-14-15, 01:29 PM
Let's be honest TL,you haven't really given us any really good goals or updates in awhile. Leave the boxes alone! Those are our only purdy's we have left to decorate our bakeries:( Please,reconsider removing these boxes. (Sitting in a corner crying)

AnnasCoffee
01-14-15, 01:34 PM
I wonder if we will get a new tea-theme. Not that TL has to remove the old boxes if they release a new tea theme, but that's my guess. There are a few items I like in those boxes. Oh well... out with the old, in with the new (whatever it is).

PepperWoo
01-14-15, 01:55 PM
I'm not a box gambler and have purchased the first prizes from these boxes last Christmas Sale, I don't really mind that they are removing it. xD I do want to have some of the 3rd and 4th prize items here though, but I prefer to buy them out of the boxes. Oh I wish they'd just sell them individually!

orleansparish
01-14-15, 02:00 PM
Wow did they really remove them? I guess I'm not bothered because I have everything in the cake and tea box. But tea treasures? I don't remember that one and will have to look at the master list. I just wish from here and now, they let us know if boxes will be removed. Some may be hoarding gems, waiting for the moment to open then and lose their chances.

zebacute
01-14-15, 02:04 PM
I don't think they are going to remove these boxes they are just on sale for 6 days then it will be for 24gems as usual

AnnasCoffee
01-14-15, 02:47 PM
I don't think they are going to remove these boxes they are just on sale for 6 days then it will be for 24gems as usual

Oooohhh ... Lol :). yup, I think your right.

orleansparish
01-14-15, 03:03 PM

I checked. You're right. They've been doing this on RS and just did in on fashion for the first time. But on another note, I checked the master list and it's the box I like but had Terrible luck with. I have About 15 of those horrible 4th place prizes, with one cupcake tower. So I decided to open the box again since I have gems and its on sale and finally for my teacups fountain! Woohoo! I'm gonna throw a lotus fountain or my gnome house in storage to display it. I also got three more or those dummy small prizes.

I hope the pastel box goes on sale too. That one made me cry. Stupid glow in the dark mushroom thingys.

Natasha_07
01-14-15, 03:22 PM
I'm not bothered whether they remove them or not, who wants sweet lamps and and bunny teas. I wasn't even aiming at the first place prizes when I tried them. I wanted honey & jam from C&T box and teahouse or tea display from tea treasure box.

I don't even display those things in my bakery.

FrozenTurtle
01-14-15, 03:56 PM
Sorry for the confusion! These are currently on sale for 25% off through Monday. The timer is only for the sale and the item will remain in the market when the sale ends. Pick it up while you can! :)