PDA

View Full Version : Midas Catalog expiring Early

jl0408
01-14-15, 09:43 AM
There is a problem with the latest catalog "Midas". It's supposed to take 13 hours. I ordered them last night (6 slots for each item) and they should have been ready around 9:30 this morning. I got a notice this morning around 6 am saying it was about to expire. I then checked my game, but it still had about 3 hours and 40 minutes to finish. When it finally was finished the "gleaming wristlets" were expired. Please fix this bug. Thanks!

I'm using a samsung galaxy s4, android 4.4.4 and using the regular fashion story version.

DragonWished
01-14-15, 10:58 AM
There is a problem with the latest catalog "Midas". It's supposed to take 13 hours. I ordered them last night (6 slots for each item) and they should have been ready around 9:30 this morning. I got a notice this morning around 6 am saying it was about to expire. I then checked my game, but it still had about 3 hours and 40 minutes to finish. When it finally was finished the "gleaming wristlets" were expired. Please fix this bug. Thanks!

I'm using a samsung galaxy s4, android 4.4.4 and using the regular fashion story version.

I am also experiencing this problem with the Gleaming Wristlets from the Midas collection. They appear to be expiring at approximately 10.5 hours which makes me wonder if they are incorrectly coded for 3 hours rather than 13.

Android tablet user with up-to-date operating software, using FS Ballet from Google Play Store.

laceylaine
01-14-15, 11:34 AM
I will also add that my gleaming wristlets were expired this morning, while the dress and shoes were ready to be put out. Playing current version on iPad.

kooky panda
01-14-15, 11:54 AM
I will report this over.

kooky panda
01-14-15, 03:22 PM
Hey guys this should now be fixed!!

jl0408
01-15-15, 10:13 AM
Thanks Kooky! I'll try this catalog again tonight.