PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else?

yannie2013
01-14-15, 09:45 AM
Feel like they need to constantly be playing to level up; or do anything for that matter?
I was soo excited when I saw this game! it's horrid.
By the time I come back my food is always gone; I miss the mechanic, etc etc.
I feel like I have to only be playing this game to level up.
I think I'm only on level 6 and been playing for 3-5 days now!

ghjvcucjb
01-14-15, 11:47 AM
I think it was Kooky who said that TL games need a lot of babysitting in the beginning but after a while they're much easier. That's true with this game. I've only been playing a couple of weeks and already at level 26, 5 expansions, all the shops available to open, opened and plenty of money to buy things. If you're on the fence about the game I would suggest you stick it out just a little while longer and hopefully it becomes easier and more fun as you level up.

FYI: regarding missing the "mechanic", he's actually a construction worker named CID. And don't worry about missing him. He will literally return to your restaurant within a minute or two (usually seconds) if you haven't collected from him. Once you collect from him, he'll be back in about 30 minutes.

yannie2013
01-14-15, 03:28 PM
Wow I wish I was as ahead as you.
I'm not really progressing much on this game sadly.
I just feel like I realllly need to babysit to do anything; where as with other games I can multitask and play them at the same time. I'm still trying to get used to it!