PDA

View Full Version : star power??

kdbear
02-04-11, 09:51 AM
When you visit other bakeries and leave tips you get that "star power". I'm irritated because I was at a four yesterday, open it up today and I'm back down to a three and all my progress is gone. Third time it's happened. Help!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 11:50 AM
You have to continuously tip to keep your star power up. If you stop tipping then it goes down.

Sucks but that's how it is.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:47 PM
I agree with last thread comment. You have to keep tipping in order to stay in a 4 star rating. Once you get to 4 keep playing for a while so you can keep you 4 star status the next day you play. Good luck and have fun!!!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:53 PM
The whole point of the star rating is to show whether you are a good tipper or not. If it stayed at 4 without any effort then the whole idea of a star rating would be pointless. That is why you need to work to get it and keep it there.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 04:38 AM
I understand and appreciate the concept, but must say, in the last couple days, the star rating decay rate seems to have increased significantly. Does anyone else think so too? I had 4 stars when I went to bed at 11pm, woke up/couldn't sleep so took a peek in at my bakery around 3:30 am and it was already dropped to 3.5!! I mean, should I have to forgo sleep and tip round the clock to prove I'm a "good tipper"?
I'm on Android. Decay rate seems to have recently accelerated on Restaurant Story, too.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 10:47 AM
I have noticed when I leave tips I'm not getting star credit. Most of the time I tip someone, then have to go right back a because my tips never registered. So I'm tipping the same person two to thee times before I get credited. No wonder my star bar was never moving. Also, when I have my four stars I can log out then right back in and be down to half a three star. I know you have to keep tipping in order to keep the stars but really how do you drop that fast in minutes.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 08:23 PM
The star decrease every day, mostly when you sleep at night. One time I just finish tipping and got 4 star (around 1:00 am) just turn it off to switch on restaurant story and when I got back ( not even a minute yet) my star is back to three. I assume it decrease around night no matter if you just finish getting 4 star.