PDA

View Full Version : Answered The game won't load

Clarania
01-13-15, 05:27 PM
It's been more than 24 hours, the game won't load and always fails after a while. I'm using android. What's happening?

SparklyOctopus
01-13-15, 05:38 PM
Hey there! It seems like you're running an older version of the game. Can you try downloading the most up to date version of Bakery Story and see if that will help?

Clarania
01-13-15, 05:53 PM
Where can i download it, except google play? It doesn't work for me.

Clarania
01-13-15, 06:19 PM
'Answered'? My problem still exists.

SparklyOctopus
01-13-15, 06:27 PM
Where can i download it, except google play? It doesn't work for me.

You can download the game through Google Play. We suggest downloading the most recent version of Bakery Story. Please let us know after downloading the recent version if you are still encountering issues.

Clarania
01-13-15, 06:34 PM
Geez, you are not helpful af all. Can you read what i wrote? It doesn't work for me. Well, whatever. I can live without this game.

SparklyOctopus
01-13-15, 06:41 PM
Geez, you are not helpful af all. Can you read what i wrote? It doesn't work for me. Well, whatever. I can live without this game.

Sorry you're unable to get into the game! We also see that you also have a Restaurant Story. Are you experiencing any difficulties with this game? Could you please go into Menu -> Help/FAQ and provide us with a screenshot of the version number so that we can further investigate?