PDA

View Full Version : My Food Keeps Disappearing??

julia2464
01-13-15, 10:56 AM
For the past 3 days within an hour of filling my restaurant with thousands of rvc and blueberry buckle they sellout? I just logged in and my counters are empty and it said I earned 175,000 WITHIN AN HOUR! My other bakery does not have this problem. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

kooky panda
01-13-15, 11:14 AM
Are you blocking your door when you are away from the game?

VanaCatu
01-13-15, 11:33 AM
WOW!!! julia2464, tell me right now how u did it?! lol )))
tons of food in my counters made me stop cooking abt month ago!
and it didn't really help: i've stored only upto 5 empty counters since then (and still have abt 50 counters for sale, agrr!) ...

seriously, ms. kooky, cd u plse advise whether locked doors make sales go faster?
if so, do i earn same money from each sale as if my door was open, or no, i'll loose value earnings?
i'm still "lost in darkness" about door-locking-matter, sorry... /*shy*/

julia2464
01-13-15, 02:17 PM
Are you blocking your door when you are away from the game?

No, I have 2 doors that are always open. I only block the doors when I'm out of food to sell, it's so weird lol

kooky panda
01-13-15, 03:53 PM
Blocking the door is not part of the game design, it is a work around that some players found .
When you block the door you may encounter "quick sales" where all your food instantly sells.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

VanaCatu
01-13-15, 04:13 PM
oh-my-god-! /*run to block the doors immediately*/ lol )))

thank you, kooky!!! :)

sally_brown
01-13-15, 08:22 PM
Be careful though. I think that sometimes all the food disappears and you don't earn any money.