PDA

View Full Version : How is progress saved? Can I uninstall and come back to the same game?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:01 AM
I'm on cyanogen 6 and may flash my rom from time to time. Is progress within Bakery (and Restaurant) Story saved server side? Or is uninstalling the end of my 'save file'?

If progress is saved server-side, what's the identifier for the android versions? My Gmail account?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:42 AM
im on an iphone and it is saved server/side nothing happens when u uninstall, just reinstall... my identifer is through storm id

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:05 PM
I had to change phones (Android) and backed up all my files with different apps.
When I opened up Bakery Story on my new phone, it was a new bakery... I could not find anywhere to log in with my storm8 id. I could find the same place to enter an ID but I just wont my old bakery back... I spent a lot of time on it and if I can't have my old settings, I wont even bother going through all that time building it up again...

Can anyone help me!??

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:10 PM
I had to change phones (Android) and backed up all my files with different apps.
When I opened up Bakery Story on my new phone, it was a new bakery... I could not find anywhere to log in with my storm8 id. I could find the same place to enter an ID but I just wont my old bakery back... I spent a lot of time on it and if I can't have my old settings, I wont even bother going through all that time building it up again...

Can anyone help me!??

You need to transfer the game to your new device. There's a sticky thread on how to. Or just go to the main page before entering forum and select transfer account

maxxyme
02-08-11, 02:40 AM
Where is this sticky thread...? Probably not in this forum...!

bantrude
05-07-12, 03:54 PM
Is there any way in the world to save bakery story.! Every time something pops up it logs me out and i have to restart the game. Plus it wastes alll of my battery to help keep it up and running.

kooky panda
05-07-12, 04:01 PM
Is there any way in the world to save bakery story.! Every time something pops up it logs me out and i have to restart the game. Plus it wastes alll of my battery to help keep it up and running.
Try deleting the game and redownload it. You will not lose your game.