PDA

View Full Version : Building Beforehand

VanaCatu
01-13-15, 05:03 AM
hi guys! need some help here.

i'm working on currently main task for me: aggregating upto 3'200 RP to get Forgotten Roost.

since i'm on low level (25), i'm permanently in critical lack of 3 things: resources, money and energy.
so i have to plan forward in order not to spend unwisely.

of course i can build some addidtional libraries or so, which is easier in a.m. means, but.

later, i wd need some royal buildings on higher levels, so i wd rather raise RP this way first.
for example, glimmergate / greselda : "upgrade jeweler, conservatory, theater to level 5".

the question is:

if i upgrade my royal buildings to lvl.5 now, will it count toward future goals that i meant?
or will i have to buy additional buildings from zero and upgrade them?
similar problem i have: i'm now also working on troll tribe, where i need some faery things crafted in greenhouse only.
but in future, i'll have in GG or greselda smth like "build a greenhouse", so:

will my greenhouse count then or will i have to buy and build new one?

thanks in advance for help! (:

Chaotarch
01-13-15, 05:10 AM
it counts:)

for the gresalda goal, if you have the buildings at lv5, you dont have to upgrade "new ones", this part of the goal is done.

SpiritWind00
01-13-15, 05:13 AM
Yes, anything you build or upgrade will count when you need it later. What will happen is that the goal will come up and then 2 seconds later it will say complete. :)

Your lack on resources, money and energy is a big juggle. You'll find what works for you though. Soon you'll be stockpiling and have more money than you know what to do with even though it doesn't feel like that now.

You have some options to get extra energy - eg, visiting neighbours is 10 extra daily, you can save for a wizard school (gems) or make energy in the greenhouse. Lots of other threads around on that, so I won't repeat. Good luck!

SpiritWind00
01-13-15, 05:14 AM
Snap again Chaotarch!! :)

VanaCatu
01-13-15, 05:43 AM
oho! thank u guys! that was fast and positive! thanks! )))

yeah, i play other tl games and know how hard it is befor u get to some reasonable stage when u r overloaded with anything, lol )))

and i know about energy. i have little mister pig, i'm trading, adventuring and visiting friends everyday. i have even 3 x10energy-boxes born by my pile of gifts, but keeping them for good, so...

i'm trying not to ask anything here, almost everything i can find in dabag, maguar and other's wonderful charts.
but with searching for this one i stuck, so decided to bother u.

thanks a lot again guys, u r great! (:

SpiritWind00
01-13-15, 07:37 AM
Anytime! That's what we are all here for!

If you start in The Hub, you can't go too wrong. The Main Goal Guide (first entry in Hub) is searchable and is what I use all the time. Dabag has done such a brilliant job keeping it up to date....

Don't be hesitant to post. You can use the Help Me thread to post questions too and the good thing about that thread is that it is also 'searchable' (is that a word!). :)

VanaCatu
01-13-15, 08:01 AM
oh yeah! dabag's goal guide is where i'm sitting permanetly, lol ))))
i've already made several excel sheets of it as i have to count where i am and wht i need. my man looks at me like i'm crazy accountant )))

thanks a lot for "searchability" tip! (what a word too!:) )
never paid attention to thread search, to my shame: before starting castle story, main search on forum's top was always enough for me...

and... as off-top, sorry: i hv some questions about special buildings in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75946-Should-I-get-the-Haunted-Hall&p=1036100&viewfull=1#post1036100). wd u be so kind to look into this when u have time? thanks in advance! /*shy*/