PDA

View Full Version : More than one Island

LairofTanith
01-12-15, 07:25 PM
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this question, but here goes.

I know several players have more than 1 island and I have no idea how to do this. Unlike the younger people, I am not extremely tech savy. :rolleyes: :o

Thanks for any help.

kirby52
01-12-15, 08:54 PM
To have more than one game ,you need more than one device..like one ipad and one iphone..etc

PernReloaded
01-12-15, 11:55 PM
To have more than one game ,you need more than one device..like one ipad and one iphone..etc

This is not true. Ignore this.

To get a second/third/fourth island, you need to create seperate accounts for each. The way you do this differs depending on whether you're on iOS (ipad, iphone, etc) or on Android. What are you using?

mbyte68
01-13-15, 01:41 AM
on my iphone i had to reinstall my phone as new and update to latest ios as my phone got stuck on apple logo , good thing was when i reinstalled DS my island was new again so made another one up , thought why not while i could :D

kirby52
01-13-15, 08:11 AM
Sorry that i got it wrong ��

kirby52
01-13-15, 08:13 AM
On ios how do you install the game for different accounts on same device thrn?

mbyte68
01-13-15, 08:49 AM
u dont , u jst press the blue storm logo in top right and sign in to the required acc :)

ghostiemom
01-13-15, 09:08 AM
and when it says "game progress to be overwritten on this device..." --that's not permanent, right? I never knew I could do this! It would really help my eyes to see my island on the IPad my son uses instead of my tiny Ipod touch!

mbyte68
01-13-15, 09:15 AM
no not perm u can swap accs at will i do it quite often usin my android on ios etc etc

ghostiemom
01-13-15, 09:56 AM
Wow! I could actually see all my lovely dragons! Even my stupid winter dragon egg looks better now! Lol. This is a game-changer. haha. I feel like a noob :p

kirby52
01-13-15, 12:19 PM
u dont , u jst press the blue storm logo in top right and sign in to the required acc :)

Yes i know this..but how do you get the different accounts??

kirby52
01-13-15, 12:22 PM
The original question was ..how to get more than one island to play..they didn't ask on one device...how can you get more than one island on the same device. Or how do you create another account on the same device?

mbyte68
01-13-15, 01:28 PM
u need to have more then 1 device as u can only make an acc on each device, u can then use either of theese accs on both devices or jst choise to use both on one , dont know if this will work for u but i got a fresh island when i reinstaled my iphone after apple of death so made that a new acc then logged my main acc back in

[S8] Elsa
01-13-15, 01:34 PM
Players may only have one account per device as per our Terms of Service. You can use the login feature to log into your account on other devices.