PDA

View Full Version : Lost a lot during the update to RS: Valentines Day

Frostino
02-04-11, 08:33 AM
I lost 5 foods that I cooked for 16 hours and the two restaurant story apps are not synced. I lost 6 gems, too.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 10:50 AM
I had same problem been losing food all week anyway and downloaded the valentine version and lost 25 gems!! Not happy now gonna email them

Unregistered
02-04-11, 11:08 PM
Downloaded the valentines version for the gems, didn't get any but lose some instead. Both classic and valentines are the same, except for the color pink and rediculous quests that ask you to buy tables and chairs that u don't need and consume gems. Don't know what to achieve from doing the quests except for wasting time, coins and gems. Need more explanation to the new version. Also, should I manage both restaurants or delete one of them?

I installed the valentines city store, same thing, so I deleted the old one, no point to play both, right?

Frostino
02-06-11, 11:33 AM
I lost a lot of stuff now I'm not sure which Restaurant story app to play on. I'm not going to play either until we get a real response about how this will be fixed and prevented in the future. I have no problem giving a poor rating and deleting the app. It's fun but not worth it if we can't rely on the Lava Team to make it work right.

Tuttobuono
02-06-11, 12:31 PM
In my Restaurant lots of food disappiared too when I completed the first challenge.
I have just sent an e-mail to TeamLava waiting for a solution answer. But, as I see this thread posted some days ago and no response from TeamLava, I'am no very optimist about that. And disappointed.
Maybe I should erease the five games I have been playing. Fortunately, I haven't bought any gems. I have spent lot of time, but no money.