PDA

View Full Version : Change storm8 id on my iPad

Fasendaminha
01-12-15, 10:49 AM
I want to use my iPad to transfer my farm on to. (am playing on phone now)
When I download the app it logs on to my husbands id and I can't find how to sign him out.
He dose not have a farm on that device he has other storm games.

kooky panda
01-12-15, 11:39 AM
You will not be able to log him out, but you can log into your game and pull it over.
Before you do that make sure each one of you have set up a storm ID and password for your games.

Use a game shown in post 1 to login on the ipad. You can play your games on the ipad. When your husband is ready to play on the ipad, he will need to do the same thing and log into
his games by using his storm ID and password.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Fasendaminha
01-13-15, 11:57 AM
:) worked perfectly

Thank you

YES27DK
02-18-15, 10:34 AM
Hello, I dont understand. how i login in my phone. i have farm story in ipad, but a dont find where i sign up in the game in phone. thank you. when i give my id in Invite - Sorry, this account name is taken. :-( its a my name :-(

You will not be able to log him out, but you can log into your game and pull it over.
Before you do that make sure each one of you have set up a storm ID and password for your games.

Use a game shown in post 1 to login on the ipad. You can play your games on the ipad. When your husband is ready to play on the ipad, he will need to do the same thing and log into
his games by using his storm ID and password.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

kirsty050
02-18-15, 11:12 AM
Hello, I dont understand. how i login in my phone. i have farm story in ipad, but a dont find where i sign up in the game in phone. thank you. when i give my id in Invite - Sorry, this account name is taken. :-( its a my name :-(
Not all teamlava games have a log in feature yet so to log into your storm8 account you need to install 1 of the other games that have it and log into it there, then when you reopen farm story 2 you should also be logged in on there too, you can just delete the other game afterwards if you dont want to play it
If you click the link in kooky pandas post it show which games have the log in feature

Also if you havnt set a password to your storm8 account you can do so by going to the in game settings, click faq/help at the bottom and create password, you'll need it in order to log in on another device