PDA

View Full Version : Higher level buildings will give more items?

zardiaaaa
01-12-15, 09:23 AM
I want to ask, for resources buildings such as mines and sawmill, higher level will get more stones and wood?

what about buildings like libary or windmill, higher change to drop item?

reliquary
01-12-15, 09:35 AM
Unfortunately, no.
They all drop the same amount, and same items ..... just faster.
It would be awesome if they did tho:)

It's best to only upgrade any buildings as asked for in goals
Check ahead on Dabag's goal list
Ie. You will need a lv.5 deep mine.

And when your goals have slowed down, or you get stuck waiting for a rare drop, go ahead and upgrade them

elizabetheva
01-13-15, 06:24 AM
Thank you for sharing - this is news to me! I think there's an urban legend going around that higher level buildings drop rare items more frequently, but maybe my memory is playing tricks on me! Something about golden nuggets from the mine and wheat from the windmill, and deep levels mines in general. Thanks for clearing this up!!!

That being said, I still didn't upgrade most of my buildings until required by the quests in order to prioritize my resources. I usually look head in the quests here in the forum to see what buildings I need and the only time I can remember being stalled is when I wasn't prepared to upgrade my tavern. My first deep mine took a while, too I think, but the second I didn't upgrade until recently and it went much faster.

I didn't upgrade my stables and hatcheries until absolutely necessary, but a while ago I had the resources and leveled up both all of the way and noticed it does make a difference in helping me gather supplies for the eggs and milk trade, and I'm always working towards trade tickets, so those are the only buildings I would bother to upgrade early if I was doing it again. And even then, for a player who only checks in to the game 1-2 times a day it wouldn't make much of a difference.

zardiaaaa
01-14-15, 09:15 AM
i see....thanks for your help
i seriously want to max out the libary for more spellbooks...but not going to bother if it doesnt help....