PDA

View Full Version : Lack of goals/things to do

DrP4ever
01-12-15, 03:21 AM
So is my game just not working properly or is there really nothing to do. I have one Unachievable goal. It is called Customer Satisfaction. I need 2 seeds to drop and I haven't seen seeds in days so nothing to do there. I'm at Level 22, just bought the Deli Station, no goal...just looking for something to do. So are there no goals? Or what do I need to do to make something happen?

I have the street cart, the garden, have opened all recipes available.

EDIT: I just moved up to Level 22 and now have a few recipes to learn, at least that's something!

DrP4ever
01-14-15, 01:43 AM
So are there no goals to this game? I needs seeds, been waiting days and no success. Therefore no goals at all. Have done all the recipes, bought the deli even though no goals. Boring!

kooky panda
01-14-15, 11:20 AM
After I completed the goals for the seeds, I started getting goals for preparing different foods.

DrP4ever
01-14-15, 11:13 PM
Still no seeds sadly.

DrP4ever
01-16-15, 12:50 AM
Still no seeds but leveled up and received goal for cucumbers and cucumber sandwiches and BLTs. So finally got something!

srg70
01-16-15, 06:22 AM
I also have a goal that is unattainable. It's asking for items from the seafood market which is level 25 and I've only just be*** level 24!!

yannie2013
01-16-15, 04:14 PM
What are seeds?! O.O
I have too many goals that wants me to spend money; when I'm trying to save money>.<

DrP4ever
01-19-15, 12:51 AM
Bags of seeds come from the gardener lady, Lilly, I think S&I her name. You need them to get your garden to work.

outhouse01
01-21-15, 12:37 AM
I seem to have come to a roadblock. Mid way through level 17. The only goal I have is in regard to spices and using house blend, however, it looks like it not unlocked until level 20. All other recipes to learn/cook are also not unlocked until at least level 19. Am I now just destined to churn out stuff from my kitchen, and get coin until I finally level up somewhere and get something to do? Could become quite boring.

DrP4ever
01-21-15, 01:53 AM
I think that was all I had too. I just did all the recipes, learned them all that were available, leveled up, enlarged my restaurant etc. Finally I got some new goals but it took quite some time of monotonous cooking.

outhouse01
01-21-15, 03:42 AM
Lol. My husband would say I'm a good cook (as long as it's something he likes). Virtual cooking, I'm not sure about that. I'll stick it out for a few days and see how it goes. If not, gonski, then off to something else. Cheers.

Abraxan
01-21-15, 02:35 PM
Still no seeds but leveled up and received goal for cucumbers and cucumber sandwiches and BLTs. So finally got something!

Have you been checking your toolbox? In my game when Lilly drops seeds it doesn't actually show up on my game, so I went a week thinking that I didn't receive any seeds, but when I went into my toolbox lo and behold it turns out she was dropping them at the same time as giving herbs I believe.

KadeeDid
01-21-15, 04:12 PM
Have you been checking your toolbox? In my game when Lilly drops seeds it doesn't actually show up on my game, so I went a week thinking that I didn't receive any seeds, but when I went into my toolbox lo and behold it turns out she was dropping them at the same time as giving herbs I believe.

I am not getting seeds but when I checked had 3/5. My toolbox is maxed so I think I need to use something up. Does that make sense? Can't get my last 2 seeds as no room.

Which update is best to do? I think I might as well use the parts than delete and lose them.
I have
Street Market x3
General Store x2
Butcher x2
Veggie Market x2
Pantry 45 ( no hammer to upgrade to 50)
Garden 3 slots ( need 2 more seeds)

mamareader02
01-21-15, 04:53 PM
I just stopped doing goals when they wanted me to buy not so cheap decor/furniture,hopefully I'm not ignoring any future important goals,but the goals just irritate me,with no payoff

DrP4ever
01-22-15, 02:41 AM
I am not getting seeds but when I checked had 3/5. My toolbox is maxed so I think I need to use something up. Does that make sense? Can't get my last 2 seeds as no room.

Which update is best to do? I think I might as well use the parts than delete and lose them.
I have
Street Market x3
General Store x2
Butcher x2
Veggie Market x2

Having the pantry bigger really helps so I would either upgrade something or trash to get that hammer. Street market has been mildly helpful to me.

Abraxan
01-22-15, 04:18 AM

I have
Street Market x3
General Store x2
Butcher x2
Veggie Market x2

Hmm I would personally go for the pantry as people at higher levels have mentioned that they wished they started upgrading that sooner, but as you say you're missing a hammer. Aside from the pantry maybe the veg market as they have quite long refreshing times?

KadeeDid
01-22-15, 08:57 AM
Hmm I would personally go for the pantry as people at higher levels have mentioned that they wished they started upgrading that sooner, but as you say you're missing a hammer. Aside from the pantry maybe the veg market as they have quite long refreshing times?

Thanks. Last night, I did the veg market. Took a bit of cash but quickly earning back. Having 3 of the veg helps.

DrP4ever
01-23-15, 02:42 AM
I could really use extra in the veggie market but am in desperate need of supplies to do the fish market. But then if I do the veggie market then I can accomplish so much more. So I think I'm going to enlarge the veggie market so I can get through my stews and soups. Really need a bigger pantry too. And then eventually go for the fish market. These random drops are so slow waiting on Cid to give what we need!

Update: enlarged the veggie market by 1, need 15 nails to do the fish market and I think 9 to increase my pantry. Wish there was another way to get nails. It takes way too long and ay too random.

KeriBeri71
02-28-15, 06:23 PM
My main problem with the game is that most of the time, I end up just staring at my screen waiting for customers with construction items/spices etcetera to come in...since we HAVE to be playing when these customers come in, some more interactive aspects would be nice....

ellyse99
03-01-15, 03:56 AM
My main problem with the game is that most of the time, I end up just staring at my screen waiting for customers with construction items/spices etcetera to come in...since we HAVE to be playing when these customers come in, some more interactive aspects would be nice....

If you close the game, and come back maybe in an hour, they'll come in more or less as soon as you come back to the game.