PDA

View Full Version : Verifying transfering games on iOs devices.

nightshine7
01-12-15, 03:01 AM
To transfer Bakery Story and Restaurant Story from one iOs to another iOs do I simply load the game apps on new device and just make sure I DON'T make a new password or Storm ID? Then once it's on new device I can log in with original info? And do I load the game apps on new device BEFORE the transfer?

ciarjen
01-12-15, 03:57 AM
To transfer Bakery Story and Restaurant Story from one iOs to another iOs do I simply load the game apps on new device and just make sure I DON'T make a new password or Storm ID? Then once it's on new device I can log in with original info? And do I load the game apps on new device BEFORE the transfer?

When you download the apps on your new device you can start off new games and set up a new storm ID and password, even if you don't want to play them. It means that you have that option at a later date and some people use the new account to send gifts to their main account.

Then when you are ready you just log into your old account on your new device and it will over write the progress with your existing game. You can switch back to the new games any time you want by logging in with the new ID and password.

lexi1000000
01-17-15, 06:23 PM
How do I log my daughter in with her old storm 8 ID she recently got a new tablet and wants to install her original storm 8 games not start them over. She plays pet shop story, bakery story, resteraunt story and farm story 2 winter. She plays on android

meme1098
01-17-15, 09:20 PM
Here's the log in feature post:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

I have several secondary accounts I log into all the time to send request to my main account. Very easy....all TL games are transferred but be sure to force close all those games.