PDA

View Full Version : Somebody requesting ID's and passwords

Breejan1987
01-11-15, 09:17 PM
I saw this post on my wall today and feel it needs to be reported. I don't know if there is any way to track down the account.

There is somebody commenting on walls requesting ID's and password. I know that will know to never do that.

The bakery is named "stuff".

17706[

ATTACH=CONFIG]17707[/ATTACH]

zeldashepard
01-11-15, 10:00 PM
Yikes! I hope no one actually posts their password.

Leave the post on your wall if you haven't deleted it, so TL can get to them.

wintercookies1
01-12-15, 04:04 AM
O.o!
Why would someone post things like that? I hope no one gives that player their password. Maybe email support and they can look into it?

sally_brown
01-12-15, 04:48 PM
You would think they'd have the sense not to name their bakery "stuff" if they are going to do that.

minecraf2506
01-12-15, 04:56 PM
I got that message also!!!!!!!!! Gosh i was so mad why would anyone do this they said that they said that they needed my storm ID and password to confirm that im not a spam bakery, but i noticed that they were only posting this on people that have reached level 99 as if it were trying to havk them BEWARE

LuckyFirefox
01-12-15, 05:48 PM
This is not allowed in our games. :( As a friendly reminder, please do not give out your password to other players. Please submit a report to Support (support@teamlava.com) regarding this inappropriate behavior so the Support Agents can look into this.