PDA

View Full Version : Evolution

DI3S3L
01-11-15, 06:31 PM
Any chance there might be another chance a reduced evolution times coming up? I have a very long waiting list.

mbyte68
01-12-15, 12:52 AM
maybe even a free boosted breed week or weekend heard they had 1 of theese long time back

belbar22
01-12-15, 04:43 AM
I would rather have a double food weekend!!

PernReloaded
01-12-15, 09:36 AM
All I remember from the last time they halved evolution time was how *everyone* complained about it since they didn't get as many mining bombs. I think the poor reception likely means they won't do it again....

Exeroth
01-12-15, 11:49 AM
I for one wouldn't want halved evolution times. I mean evolving Dragons is basically all you have left after a certain point...
Anyways, if they did bring it back, then I don't think half as many people would get so upset if TL didn't lower the amount of bombs received. If I remember correctly that happened with the Pharoah being the mining dragon. I was so scared of wasting my dragon's bombs I didn't evolve at all that whole time!!

LonePudding
01-13-15, 12:12 AM
I think they should only do it within the last week of the mining dragon. By then, me and many others have long finished mining for the dragon and are just sitting around bored with a whole list of 20 dragons to evolve.