PDA

View Full Version : probably a stupid question about energy!

parrotgirl5562
01-11-15, 06:13 AM
I can't figure out how the energy part of the game works! I realize that the higher the level, the more energy you get. But how does it happen? Is there a set formula for how much you get? Is it possible to buy more? I keep running out too fast to do everything I need to do! How long does it take to reset after you've used it up? Please help me figure this out! I searched the posts for the answer but found nothing! I guess I'm the only one who hasn't figured it out! Thanks everyone!

kristenruns719
01-11-15, 06:22 AM
Hey! Energy takes 3 minutes to reproduce 1 energy. The game is constantly doing this on its own, so if you're out, shut the game off for a half hour and come back, you'll have 10 energy. The only way that I know of to get more in another way is to use the royal exchange once it's available to you to trade for energy. I sometimes do the one where you trade 40 strawberries, 25 glimmerberries, and 3 piles of sugar for 10 energy - but this trade takes 2 hours I think. Hope that helps!

roguebee
01-11-15, 07:08 AM
Each time you level up, your max energy increases, up to a point. It is automatic. Also, you can visit neighbors and can receive up to 10 energies each day. Later you can buy a Wizard school. There is a second trade in the exchange where you can trade excess meats (chicken, fish, & bacon) for energy.

BTW, there are no stupid questions in the forum. We were all there at one time.

PurpleScorpion76
01-11-15, 07:15 AM
There are plenty of sources:

Royal exchange - Fruit Trade (5) and later Magic Fruit Trade (15)
Wizard Schools - once fully levelled up 10 energy from each building every 4 hours and 20 minutes. Originally they give 5 every 4 hours 50 mins I think it is.
Greenhouse - 20 energy boost with crafting of ingredients plus another which gives 2 or so with fruit and vegetables.
Sir Pig and I believe Violet the Purple Cow and Pepe the skunkupine up to 30
Adventuring daily anywhere from 6 to 35 energy.
Allicorns I don't have any but I believe they give 6+ if you are lucky enough to get the valentine edition you could get up to 100 every now and again.

I'm pretty sure there are more but ran out of brain juice.

katbtodd
01-11-15, 07:27 AM
Never knew pepe gave energy, ali give 40 engerys ever 7th day, sir piggy 30 but that's once in a blue moon ,, yes love my schools got two both level to 5 ,,pinky can give 4-100 but mostly 4-8 range Hope they come up with some thing cool this valentine day as it fast approaches and going on adventure can give 6-36 daily ,,,oh yes almost forgot they dragons can give 5 at a time too

Chaotarch
01-11-15, 07:56 AM
Pepe doesnt drop energy, lol, not for me since...dont know
Lila cow drops sometimes gems, no energy:cool:

plby
01-11-15, 11:18 AM
The dragons can drop 3-5 energy.

ShibuyaCloth
01-11-15, 01:02 PM
You can also have random drop from Growing Feariebulb Seeds in the Greenhouse.

meme1098
01-11-15, 02:21 PM
There are plenty of sources:

Royal exchange - Fruit Trade (5) and later Magic Fruit Trade (15)
Wizard Schools - once fully levelled up 10 energy from each building every 4 hours and 20 minutes. Originally they give 5 every 4 hours 50 mins I think it is.
Greenhouse - 20 energy boost with crafting of ingredients plus another which gives 2 or so with fruit and vegetables.
Sir Pig and I believe Violet the Purple Cow and Pepe the skunkupine up to 30
Adventuring daily anywhere from 6 to 35 energy.
Allicorns I don't have any but I believe they give 6+ if you are lucky enough to get the valentine edition you could get up to 100 every now and again.

I'm pretty sure there are more but ran out of brain juice.

Don't forget the 10 energy you get visiting neighbors each day.
BTW, the alicorn gives 40 energy only once every 7 days. The pink alicorn gives from 4-8 energy once a day and has a very, very rare chance of 100 energy.

parrotgirl5562
01-13-15, 04:46 AM
Wow! Thank you to all who replied! Never expected to find so many caring people who would take the time (and use so much brain power) to answer my question! You've all given me even more questions to ask one day, by talking about things I haven't heard of yet! But not for today! I guess it takes a while to get the hang of the game, and learn all the tricks! Hope I get there one day! Thanks again everyone!

parrotgirl5562
01-13-15, 04:48 AM
Thank you so much!

katbtodd
01-13-15, 06:47 AM
Your very welcome