PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Valentine's Day: WORST. UPDATE. EVER

Unregistered
02-04-11, 03:10 AM
Want to know what's new about BS Valentine's Day? I'll tell you - absolutely nothing! You get a few lawn flowers and some extra fancy borders around the main menu tabs but apart from this....ZILCH. Sure you can buy some balloons for 10,000 coins which are tinier than the gumball machine and can barely be seen, BUT if you switch back to the original BS version, the balloons are nowhere to be found. Your gold, however, has been deducted in BOTH versions. That's right, so your neighbors who are using the regular BS will not be able to see your new decorations at all but you sure as hell are being charged for them even if they are invisible. New recipes? None. Quests? None appearing for me anyway, maybe you'll have better luck.

The first thing that popped up on my screen after downloading the update was....guess what...the ad for the SAME OLD HOLIDAY BOX. Not going to waste my gems in case it's still full of Christmas ****. And the Christmas decorations are still in the store (the streamers which have been there for ages are still being called "NEW"!) So I conclude this was an absolutely pointless exercise. Thank you TL for managing to raise expectations for weeks and come up with NOTHING except a botched pre-release.

I am disgusted.