PDA

View Full Version : Answered Garnet Trinket Bug

Lygophobia
01-10-15, 09:16 AM
Hi Team Lava,

I'm playing Castle Story 1.2.5 on my iPad 2 (iOS 7.1.2). At the moment I'm working on the Goddess Tree quest line. I got to the part where you have to craft the Garnet Trinket. I found the garnet on my first adventure to Mount Despair and started crafting the trinket. But when I wanted to collect it, I only got the normal Life Tree Trinket back without the garnet. I tried doing the adventure again twice, but could not get another garnet. It's gone and I'm stuck on this quest :(

Can you help me, please?

Greetings,
Lygo (StormID: Lygophobia)

meme1098
01-10-15, 08:30 PM
If you read the dialog, the fairies are upset and will try to keep you from getting the garnet. I think it took me 5 times before it was successful for me. Just keep working at it and eventually the garnet will come.

Lygophobia
01-11-15, 02:36 AM
Ah, thank you, that makes sense! Should have read the dialog more closely!

Krikit9
06-03-17, 08:37 PM
same thing happened to me. Ive put the garnet and the trinket together but it wont put them together and i loose the garnet!!!!! Frustrating!!!

SpiritWind00
06-05-17, 03:02 AM
same thing happened to me. Ive put the garnet and the trinket together but it wont put them together and i loose the garnet!!!!! Frustrating!!!
Keep trying! :) yes this part of the story where the faeries are working against you is hard. But like all goals, it will come to pass. Good luck!