PDA

View Full Version : Spice garden or street market

supersamdiner
01-10-15, 07:39 AM
Hi, like everyone else on this game, I am short on planks(I have 4 right now) Should I wait to get one more and repair the spice garden or should I just open the street market right now. Which one is more worth it?

mommydiner2
01-10-15, 10:34 AM
Hi, like everyone else on this game, I am short on planks(I have 4 right now) Should I wait to get one more and repair the spice garden or should I just open the street market right now. Which one is more worth it?

Up to you but I did street market first. Gives you option to buy items that take hours to refresh.. It's a lottery what items come up but refreshes every 10 minutes...

Army8184
01-10-15, 10:57 AM
Can you buy items from your neighbors in the street market?

WinnyWoos
01-10-15, 12:13 PM
Can you buy items from your neighbors in the street market?

No:( The street market gives you the chance to buy random items (depending on how many slots you have) every 10 minutes. I believe you get 1 free slot and you'll need planks and nails to open more slots.

Army8184
01-10-15, 03:03 PM
Having a hard time getting planks. Always get nails!

DrP4ever
01-11-15, 04:07 AM
I would go for the Street Market. You can luck out and get items you need which really helps!

PurpleScorpion76
01-11-15, 06:28 AM
Yep I vote for street market, although you'll have the same issue with garlic you have with planks once you get to the spice garden. Street market is really useful at times, though get fed up with duplicate items especially 3 eggs! Lol.