PDA

View Full Version : Full tool box but...

Wollstonecraft
01-09-15, 10:10 PM
So my tool box is full but I can not use the parts I currently have to make any upgrades or expansions because, although I have the max number of parts, they are not the right combination of parts for any of the upgrades or expansions. Is there a way to sell or trash some of the parts so I can get the parts I really need?

Wollstonecraft
01-09-15, 10:14 PM
So my tool box is full but I can not use the parts I currently have to make any upgrades or expansions because, although I have the max number of parts, they are not the right combination of parts for any of the upgrades or expansions. Is there a way to sell or trash some of the parts so I can get the parts I really need?

Oh and of course Cid the construction worker is showing up every five seconds. Ow that I can't collect anything from him.

nmishii
01-09-15, 10:22 PM
At the bottom of the toolbox, there are two buttons, a red trash button and a green upgrade button. Tap the trash button, and then the minus sign next to the item you want to delete. You can decide how many items you want to delete and delete them.

Wollstonecraft
01-09-15, 10:43 PM
At the bottom of the toolbox, there are two buttons, a red trash button and a green upgrade button. Tap the trash button, and then the minus sign next to the item you want to delete. You can decide how many items you want to delete and delete them.

Thanks for replying. I must be a total idiot though because I don't see where I can access the toolbox. I know how to trash things from the pantry but wasn't aware that you could open the toolbox some how and do the same thing with parts. Ummmm how do I open the toolbox?

nancydrew88
01-09-15, 10:51 PM
See here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75721-Waiting-for-the-parts-is-****ING-this-game&p=1033718&viewfull=1#post1033718

nancydrew88
01-09-15, 10:52 PM
Open the pantry first. The toolbox tab is below the pantry tab.

Wollstonecraft
01-10-15, 07:25 AM
Open the pantry first. The toolbox tab is below the pantry tab.

Oh. My. Goodness. Can not believe I didn't see those tabs before! 😂 duh!

Thank you.