PDA

View Full Version : Tool box full but....

Wollstonecraft
01-09-15, 09:27 PM
So my tool box is full but I can not use the parts I currently have to make any upgrades or expansions because, although I have the max number of parts, they are not the right combination of parts for any of the upgrades or expansions. Is there a way to sell or trash some of the parts so I can get the parts I really need?

FrozenTurtle
01-12-15, 02:22 PM
Before you get rid of any of your items, make sure you can't use them anywhere else right now. If you still can't, tap the red "Trash" button and red "-" buttons will appear next to your items in the Pantry and Tool Box. From here, you can select how many of that particular item you wish to trash. This action cannot be reversed, so be careful of what you trash.

kikixin
01-13-15, 09:44 AM
Before you get rid of any of your items, make sure you can't use them anywhere else right now. If you still can't, tap the red "Trash" button and red "-" buttons will appear next to your items in the Pantry and Tool Box. From here, you can select how many of that particular item you wish to trash. This action cannot be reversed, so be careful of what you trash.

Same issue here. I know how to delete items, but where is the TOOLBOX?

kooky panda
01-13-15, 11:42 AM
Same issue here. I know how to delete items, but where is the TOOLBOX?
Go to your pantry and off to the side you have an button to click for toolbox.

FrozenTurtle
01-13-15, 03:10 PM
Some additional information can be found on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76678-Pantry-Toolbox-at-Capacity-How-to-Delete-Items).