PDA

View Full Version : Herb Garden

WinnyWoos
01-09-15, 06:22 PM
What's the point of having all the plots open when you the spice station only allows you to make one at a time? Or can you use these in recipes too?? Just curious cause they are constantly filling my pantry up.

Any higher level players out there with the answer?! :eek:

Mike4188
01-20-15, 10:39 AM
you can delete anything in your pantry that you don't want, if you have a bunch of garlic or basil etc. just discard them. When you say "they are constantly filling your pantry" do you mean the herbs or the spice once you have made them?
What's the point of having all the plots open when you the spice station only allows you to make one at a time? Or can you use these in recipes too?? Just curious cause they are constantly filling my pantry up.

ongakuonna
01-20-15, 11:14 AM

Many of the dishes later on requires spices. Bruschetta (basil), apple ginger chicken (ginger), prime rib (garlic) just for example but several others. You will definitely need the plots! I thought the same at first also but you'll be thankful for them later on :)

kooky panda
01-20-15, 11:21 AM
To higher level players-
How many plots do you have so you can keep up with the spice stand plus these recipes?

mcmug17
01-20-15, 11:22 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76788-Restaurant-Story-2-Guide&p=1029953&viewfull=1#post1029953

WinnyWoos
01-20-15, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the reply!!! I actually have have one now that uses basil and also I have a new recipe that I haven't learned yet that requires garlic. I just opened my 5th plot and I've just been picking what I need and when I get low on one I will then replant all of them but I found myself having to delete a lot of them to make room so I figured I would try this method to see if it helps to not be so wasteful. Lol it's just virtual herbs I know but it hurts me to have to delete things, haha!