PDA

View Full Version : Need to work on the door.

mcmug17
01-09-15, 01:41 PM
Too often my guests, both trying to get in or leave, are stuck at the door. I've tried multiple arrangements with the maitre d and nothing helps. I blame it on my high food turnover rate and my guests are literally pouring in.... I mean, if I put maitre d further away from the door, a line will form - bigger congestion!

DrP4ever
01-11-15, 04:29 AM
It would be helpful to have 2 doors. I put my dude farther away from door and it has helped.

rosesncards
01-13-15, 09:59 AM
I agree a second door would be a big help!

Morichinatsu
01-24-15, 07:51 PM
I would like a second door, or for the people to at least make sense in their pathfinding. I had created an arrangement of tables so that the people would go down one side to the desk and then go to a seating area. One person went around the seating area and sat right beside the door, but when he got up, he went back the exact way he came instead of just taking 3 steps out the door.

mcmug17
01-25-15, 08:23 AM
I would like a second door, or for the people to at least make sense in their pathfinding. I had created an arrangement of tables so that the people would go down one side to the desk and then go to a seating area. One person went around the seating area and sat right beside the door, but when he got up, he went back the exact way he came instead of just taking 3 steps out the door.

Take away that chalkboard sign and see if that helps.

mermaidzen
02-10-15, 05:01 AM
I agree we need a second door to make it easier to get in and out. I'm enjoying the game other than the problem with the door. I even had a costumer leave when food was on the way as waiter was blocked by the queue