PDA

View Full Version : iPod or Farm Story issue?

Donnahh
02-04-11, 02:00 AM
So I got myself the iPod Touch 4th gen the other day, and successfully transferred my farm and bakery etc over.

So with FS Valentine, posting on my neighbors walls or deleting posts from mine was a nightmare. Lag, lag lag delay delay delay. I noticed in FS Valentine after posting on a neighbors wall I'd get that "processing" popup. That doesn't happen now I've reverted back to FS Original, but boy howdy - after posting on a neighbors wall it takes it's own sweet time to process and refresh the wall.

Watering is fine now I've deleted FS Valentine and just use FS Original.

Is this my problem alone, or is lag evident for all? FS is the only Story game I actually post on people's walls so it's quite annoying.

deadpix
02-04-11, 11:52 AM
So I got myself the iPod Touch 4th gen the other day, and successfully transferred my farm and bakery etc over.

So with FS Valentine, posting on my neighbors walls or deleting posts from mine was a nightmare. Lag, lag lag delay delay delay. I noticed in FS Valentine after posting on a neighbors wall I'd get that "processing" popup. That doesn't happen now I've reverted back to FS Original, but boy howdy - after posting on a neighbors wall it takes it's own sweet time to process and refresh the wall.

Watering is fine now I've deleted FS Valentine and just use FS Original.

Is this my problem alone, or is lag evident for all? FS is the only Story game I actually post on people's walls so it's quite annoying.

You're not alone in experiencing this. I get it too and if I remember correctly, there are quite a few who've written in this forum to complain about this too.

Donnahh
02-04-11, 03:37 PM
You're not alone in experiencing this. I get it too and if I remember correctly, there are quite a few who've written in this forum to complain about this too.

Thanks heaps, I am glad I don't have an iPod issue :) I appreciate you taking the time to reply!