PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 Help! I can't collect eggs!

Chocolate4All
01-09-15, 01:22 PM
Hello All! I just started Farm Story 2 (Chocolate4All, if you wish to add) but I am having a problem. I am able to do most things on the game, but I can't feed my animals or collect the eggs from my chickens or milk from my cows. Is there something special that I have to do? I am clicking in the pens but all it is doing is highlighting the animals. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!:confused:

ciarjen
01-09-15, 01:29 PM
Hello All! I just started Farm Story 2 (Chocolate4All, if you wish to add) but I am having a problem. I am able to do most things on the game, but I can't feed my animals or collect the eggs from my chickens or milk from my cows. Is there something special that I have to do? I am clicking in the pens but all it is doing is highlighting the animals. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!:confused:

When the animals are ready for collection they will jump up and down and a bucket will appear at the bottom of the screen. Hold the bucket and swipe over the animals to collect. You may have to pass a few times to collect all and the animals will fall over.

Then tap the pen again and the feed will appear at the bottom of the screen if you have it, tap it to feed each animal.

As you collect you need to watch your barn space because you will need to use the milk and eggs before you get too full.

As soon as you get to the right level, aim to open your side shop because you will need this to sell things which are taking up space in your barn. Before then the only way to get rid of them is through plane deliveries.

Good luck.

Sonnyd71
07-03-15, 07:42 AM
I can't get eggs or milk either,tried doing this but just says barn full and can't get any delivery's as they say all full!