PDA

View Full Version : 1-9-15 Santa Claws Sale Package

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 12:48 PM
The sale package today is Santa claws, 7500 apples and the holiday hamlet for $14.99
Anyway knows if we can store the hamlet once we buy it or do we have to set it in our forest.
Please, any answer from the moderators will be very helpful

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 12:51 PM
Well, even if you could store it, they'll probably come up with some other new Christmas element next year so that you can wait to put this one out, but not put any of 2015's Christmas animals in it... that's just what I see them doing lol.

[S8] Elsa
01-09-15, 12:53 PM
Items from Value Pack offers are sent to storage. The food will be added to your Food totals as normal.

keller63
01-09-15, 12:55 PM
Really unsure if I want to buy this, I already have Santa defo don't want 2 but would love the habitat.... Sooo unsure

cquinn32
01-09-15, 01:29 PM
Well considering I already have Santa claws I see no value here. I really like the habitat but it's not worth $15. I'll pass!!

Vodelle
01-09-15, 01:41 PM
Well considering I already have Santa claws I see no value here. I really like the habitat but it's not worth $15. I'll pass!!

This is how I feel. Really think they should've offered a discount on the habitat on its own (or not have it be priced so high in the first place).

jsburas
01-09-15, 01:47 PM
This is how I feel. Really think they should've offered a discount on the habitat on its own (or not have it be priced so high in the first place).

Me too as that's all I want or need as I have all 3 of the Christmas animals and actually have 2 Santa Claws so I would have to actually sell the Santa for a measly $100 coins as I don't want 3 of them.

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 01:52 PM
Elsa;1034622']Items from Value Pack offers are sent to storage. The food will be added to your Food totals as normal.

Thanks

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 01:53 PM

lol it is cheaper than 500 gems but I agree, I wish it was $10

cquinn32
01-09-15, 02:06 PM
lol it is cheaper than 500 gems but I agree, I wish it was $10

Yes but even at 500 gems you could possibly obtain a lot of those gems for free. I thought about using my gems for the habitat but I'm glad I spent them on the golden retriever instead. Have never bought a value pack and probably never will. I'd rather just spend what I'm going to spend on gems. everyone is different.

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 02:33 PM
Yes but even at 500 gems you could possibly obtain a lot of those gems for free. I thought about using my gems for the habitat but I'm glad I spent them on the golden retriever instead. Have never bought a value pack and probably never will. I'd rather just spend what I'm going to spend on gems. everyone is different.

Actually I agree with you. Personally I'm still debating if I should get it or not. The fact that I can leave it in storage until future expansions is a big plus as I don't have the space. My artic habitat from world event is still in storage also. The thing is I already have 2 santas and so don't want another.
Anyway, Ill wait a few days and see what others say or do and then decide :)

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 02:35 PM
Well, even if you could store it, they'll probably come up with some other new Christmas element next year so that you can wait to put this one out, but not put any of 2015's Christmas animals in it... that's just what I see them doing lol.

If they do that, that will be really bad and mean lol

ArcadiaTofu
01-09-15, 02:45 PM
Elsa;1034622']Items from Value Pack offers are sent to storage. The food will be added to your Food totals as normal.

Yes, but what about AFTER you put the Hamlet out into your forest? What if, after X-mas is over and done with, you want to put your Hamlet into storage after placing X-mas animals into other habitats?

The question, I think they were really asking, was if the Hamlet can be stored AFTER it's taken out of storage and placed into one's forest. 'Cause some users might not want X-mas habitats in their forests in July ;)

Vodelle
01-09-15, 02:55 PM
Yes, but what about AFTER you put the Hamlet out into your forest? What if, after X-mas is over and done with, you want to put your Hamlet into storage after placing X-mas animals into other habitats?

The question, I think they were really asking, was if the Hamlet can be stored AFTER it's taken out of storage and placed into one's forest. 'Cause some users might not want X-mas habitats in their forests in July ;)
I believe this was answered already when it first came out and the answer is sadly no, you can't store habitats, even the special holiday one. :(

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 02:56 PM
Though I was referring to when you first buy it if it can be stored or not, you make an excellent point. If you paying money or gems, like the premium habitats, we should be able to store them, especially when expansions are an issue or like you said, they are holiday themed. It's funny how we can store the decorations we got from both event but not the habitats we got from the same events. It doesn't make sense.

P.s. This message was meant as a reply to Arcadia Tofu comment. I forgot to click the " reply.." Button

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 02:58 PM

I'm sure it can't be stored once it's been brought out. They told us it couldn't be stored when it first came out so I'm sure it's no different now. Like animals can't be stored once they're hatched, and habitats can never be stored. I've always thought this was particularly annoying and unnecessary. Like, why can't I store habitats and farms briefly so that I can rearrange? Just so I will be tempted to spend a few gems rebuilding them later? I mean come on.

Agreed, I'd pretty much always rather have the gems to speed a little for missing animals.

[S8] Elsa
01-09-15, 03:02 PM

After you place a habitat or animal from storage, you won't be able to store those items again. It follows the same storing and selling rules as all habitats. The only items that can be stored are typically decorations. ^_^

sweethutch
01-09-15, 03:43 PM
Can anyone that already has the Holiday Hamlet Habitat tell me what the coin max is that it holds? Also, I believe it only holds 3 animals and not 4, right?
The answers to these 2 questions will help me determine if I'm going to pony up the money for this package! Lol! I really want the habitat!!!

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 03:57 PM
Can anyone that already has the Holiday Hamlet Habitat tell me what the coin max is that it holds? Also, I believe it only holds 3 animals and not 4, right?
The answers to these 2 questions will help me determine if I'm going to pony up the money for this package! Lol! I really want the habitat!!!

It's definitely three. Don't know the coin limit.

Vodelle
01-09-15, 04:04 PM
Coin limit is 25,000 gold I believe.

tuffyjkitten
01-09-15, 04:10 PM
Coin limit is 25,000 gold I believe.

Just checked mine and that limit is correct. I spent the gems on it but only after I managed to breed all 3 Christmas critters. Got Santa 2 days before the goal expired.

sweethutch
01-09-15, 04:24 PM
Just checked mine and that limit is correct. I spent the gems on it but only after I managed to breed all 3 Christmas critters. Got Santa 2 days before the goal expired.

Thanks for the help guys! I wanted to make sure it didn't have some ridiculously low limit like the $2500 fire habitats! Those things fill up so fast! Lol!

Congrats Tuffy on getting all 3 critters! I have all 3 as well so that's why I'm torn...I don't need another Santa Claws but I REALLY want the habitat! Ugh! Decisions, decisions!!! Lol

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the help guys! I wanted to make sure it didn't have some ridiculously low limit like the $2500 fire habitats! Those things fill up so fast! Lol!

Congrats Tuffy on getting all 3 critters! I have all 3 as well so that's why I'm torn...I don't need another Santa Claws but I REALLY want the habitat! Ugh! Decisions, decisions!!! Lol

Sweet hutch let me know what you decide bc I'm debating also

Gweenykay
01-09-15, 05:16 PM
I'm still undecided, I tried so hard and only got the toy poodle! He is so lonely as there is nothing else allowed in the holiday hamlet beside him for company. One qn will help please-Is Santa a super rare?

EviBrooklyn
01-09-15, 05:24 PM
I'm still undecided, I tried so hard and only got the toy poodle! He is so lonely as there is nothing else allowed in the holiday hamlet beside him for company. One qn will help please-Is Santa a super rare?

Yes it is a super rare
I wish we could buy it together, I'll keep the hamlet and you Santa claws

Gweenykay
01-09-15, 06:12 PM
Yes it is a super rare
I wish we could buy it together, I'll keep the hamlet and you Santa claws

Yep trading would be so good. The fact he is a super rare and I do like Santas white beardy mane I will buy the pack.

keller63
01-09-15, 09:37 PM
im not gonna buy it myself, muling it over i really dont find it worth it when i already have all the christmas animals. will just have to wait and see if a hamlet comes up next christmas, i like the habitat but meh, i dont want a santa only to sell it for 100 when its clearly worth alot more then that

sweethutch
01-10-15, 12:28 AM
Sweet hutch let me know what you decide bc I'm debating also

Hi Evi! I've been mulling it over all day and I think I'm going to buy it! Only because I got 3 iTunes gift cards for Christmas so it's not technically "my money" that I will be spending! Lol! That and I just can't stand to see my Christmas critters in a fire habitat any longer, especially Mr. Claws!
Good luck making your decision! It sure would be easier for me to decide if the price was $10! ������

saucysammis
01-10-15, 01:46 AM
It would be very easy for me to decide if it also included a reindeer. That challenge left me with one pheasant, three poodles, no reindeer, no santa and I didn't even count the ferrets!

Foxy_Kit
01-10-15, 02:42 AM
I have no christmas critters at all, so... No, sorry. :)

EviBrooklyn
01-10-15, 08:25 AM
Hi Evi! I've been mulling it over all day and I think I'm going to buy it! Only because I got 3 iTunes gift cards for Christmas so it's not technically "my money" that I will be spending! Lol! That and I just can't stand to see my Christmas critters in a fire habitat any longer, especially Mr. Claws!
Good luck making your decision! It sure would be easier for me to decide if the price was $10! ������

I already bought it :) too bad it will stay in my storage until the new expansions

Aernak
01-10-15, 08:36 AM
No thanks to this. I already have a Santa (which I spent many gems to breed already!) - not paying $15 for a second one and a habitat that is already out of season.

sweetypies97
01-10-15, 04:28 PM
Does the holiday hamlet only hold 2 animals? I was going to buy one for my son since he couldn't breed a Santa claws, but if it only holds 2 creatures I will reconsider. I also don't love the idea that it's okay for people not to be able to breed something because they can just buy it later.

readysetgo888
01-10-15, 04:57 PM
Does the holiday hamlet only hold 2 animals? I was going to buy one for my son since he couldn't breed a Santa claws, but if it only holds 2 creatures I will reconsider. I also don't love the idea that it's okay for people not to be able to breed something because they can just buy it later.

It holds three - only the three Christmas element animals (Reindeer, Poodle, Santa Claws) can go in it.

The game is designed to make money by releasing limited animals with very low odds, that many people will be unable to breed, and then selling them later. It works. They're going to keep doing it. The only thing you can do is decide how much money you want to spend buying ones you miss... I personally don't think I will ever feel comfortable buying ones I couldn't get through breeding or the tournament. I just feel like I should have been able to get it for free. But I do know it's designed so that I will definitely not get every limited animal for free.

itdragson
01-10-15, 09:31 PM

How many animals does the habitat hold? 3 or 4?

EviBrooklyn
01-10-15, 09:52 PM
How many animals does the habitat hold? 3 or 4?

Unfortunately 3. Why was this habitat for 500 gems when it holds only 3, God knows...