PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Fall Items Being Removed

PrairieGrass
01-09-15, 04:39 AM
Can someone post a list with pictures & prices of fall items being removed? Someone did on Restaurant Story forum and it was very helpful. Thanks.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<Please scroll to last pages of thread to see the most recent list of items being removed.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the lists.

pixiegamer
01-09-15, 01:27 PM
Ta-da! All nicely packaged into one handy infographic :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h0wC59CPUFA/VLB-SMiAOlI/AAAAAAAAAMc/ZFD0E8e6bh0/s1600/Infographic-small.png

My own quantities have been edited out just to be safe ;) Enjoy!

PrairieGrass
01-09-15, 09:30 PM
Perfect! Thanks for your time in making this helpful list.

kittystar1
01-10-15, 08:51 AM
Does anyone know if these items will still be available in any android versions??

filochick1982
01-11-15, 05:43 PM
Can a moderator please confirm whether these are the only items being removed or will there be other non-autumn items removed as well that aren't marked with a timer?

ElaineCarrel
01-11-15, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know if these items will still be available in any android versions??

Once removed from the game that's it for them no matter what version u play I believe. U better buy them while they're available.
I'm glad that I came back to this site tonight bcuz it's easy to forget that some fall items R leaving from BS since TL didn't move the sale items to the front of their design tab like they did in RS. Sure we get the reminder everyday after reset, but since I c my bakery for the 1st time after reset around 730am EST right after I wake up it's hard to remember that the sale's taking place.
A big THANK U TO WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD.

1funlady
01-12-15, 08:25 AM
It says I have 17 hours left to purchase fall items, but when I do seconds later my game resets and remove the items and returns my money.... Help

njbhugjjgnj
01-12-15, 08:42 AM
It says I have 17 hours left to purchase fall items, but when I do seconds later my game resets and remove the items and returns my money.... Help

I'm having the same issue too :mad: Not surprised at all by it! It's also the same issue in RS.

PrairieGrass
01-12-15, 12:14 PM
Same problem here, get out of sync message & lose items I purchased. Last time it reset I lost 302 coins. Not much but I don't want to chance it with gem items.

kooky panda
01-12-15, 12:20 PM
For the out of sync messages see this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77308-Can-t-purchase-soon-to-be-removed-items

PrairieGrass
01-12-15, 03:26 PM
It does appear to be working. Finished getting items I wanted but still unable to get 2 items as I'm locked out by level.

PepperWoo
01-14-15, 01:19 PM
Second round of Halloween/Fall items removal:

http://i.imgur.com/ifTXC3o.jpg

Natasha_07
01-14-15, 01:26 PM
@PepperWoo you forgot the cake and tea box.

PepperWoo
01-14-15, 01:31 PM
@PepperWoo you forgot the cake and tea box.

Lol thanks for the reminder!

Lokichan13
01-14-15, 08:24 PM
are they getting rid of the cake and tea box or are they just putting it on sale?

mytsa
01-14-15, 08:55 PM
I wonder why something seem to last forever, but some others go away so soon, such as the autumn window, it lasts 2-3 months only.

jandtandn
01-14-15, 08:58 PM
are they getting rid of the cake and tea box or are they just putting it on sale?

The cake and tea box and tea treasure box are just on sale.

Lokichan13
01-14-15, 09:06 PM
The cake and tea box and tea treasure box are just on sale.

oh good!! ty very much :)

kittystar1
01-14-15, 10:07 PM
Why are they getting rid of all this stuff that only recently came out 1-2 months ago? It's not easy for some people to make all the money they need quickly enough to get everything they might want. I feel bad for lower level players too.

fatbearsecondary
01-15-15, 09:15 AM
Pepper, sorry to bug you, but if you get a chance, can you remove the 2 boxes for the list? Looks as though they're only on sale, not actually being removed. It's a bit confusing, tbh, for TL to do both at once, but they're discounted 25% off, not 20% off and a moderator confirmed it here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77392-Removal-of-Tea-Treasure-and-Tea-and-Cake-boxes

Thanks, btw for making these charts!! It's so so so helpful, honestly a lifesaver during these removals since the items are spread all though the menus. I'd be so worried I was missing something, without you! <3

PepperWoo
01-15-15, 09:28 AM
Pepper, sorry to bug you, but if you get a chance, can you remove the 2 boxes for the list? Looks as though they're only on sale, not actually being removed. It's a bit confusing, tbh, for TL to do both at once, but they're discounted 25% off, not 20% off and a moderator confirmed it here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77392-Removal-of-Tea-Treasure-and-Tea-and-Cake-boxes

Thanks, btw for making these charts!! It's so so so helpful, honestly a lifesaver during these removals since the items are spread all though the menus. I'd be so worried I was missing something, without you! <3

No problem. Edited the post without the boxes. :)

PepperWoo
01-21-15, 01:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/J6IQo8O.jpg

I included the Red Autumn box tentatively until the mods confirm things. The popup says 20% off on Halloween items to be removed and unlike the kerfuffle with the discounted boxes last week (25% off), this one is only 20% so I'm not sure if it's included in the removal line-up or not.

fatbearsecondary
01-21-15, 01:13 PM
Agreed, Pepper. I think it's likely on the chopping block since it's autumn content and only 20% off. Thanks as always for these!

h72g
01-25-15, 01:52 AM
Maybe this has been answered before: what happens if I store an object, that has been removed? Will it stay in my inventory? Or do I lose it, if I don't have it out in the bakery?

kittystar1
01-25-15, 02:33 AM
Maybe this has been answered before: what happens if I store an object, that has been removed? Will it stay in my inventory? Or do I lose it, if I don't have it out in the bakery?

It will stay in your inventory. You just can't buy any MORE of them.

h72g
01-25-15, 06:22 AM
It will stay in your inventory. You just can't buy any MORE of them.

Thanks Kittystar1, I can live with that :)
I just thought that I should have more tables - kind of miss some old ones without being able to say which. But if everything I bought stays in my inventory, I probably remember some chairs and tables from restaurant story..

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 01:04 PM
I don't like any of these Halloween things. I'm surprised that the tiny shelf isn't getting the axe too.

lauraleighashby
01-25-15, 01:49 PM
Expired display, the headless horseman and spooky tree tables put a serious hurting on my gem earnings...worth it to me though.

Natasha_07
01-25-15, 02:36 PM
I don't like any of these Halloween things. I'm surprised that the tiny shelf isn't getting the axe too.

I changed my mind, I bought the expired display even though it's a bit gross-y, I like collecting display cases.

Speaking of display cases, I wish TL would bring back the Lucky Display end of next month or March (hint). :)

PepperWoo
01-25-15, 03:31 PM

Maybe they're gonna kick it next week, including the corresponding chairs of those tables going away.

snlps
01-26-15, 06:31 PM
Would you happen to know which chair goes with the spooky table?

PepperWoo
01-26-15, 07:56 PM
Would you happen to know which chair goes with the spooky table?

The cobweb chair. :)

SweetElliott13
01-29-15, 05:39 AM
Not happy :( I took a break from playing (exactly one month) and it so happens to be during the time of the removal! I don't really care for most items, but I really wanted more of the autumn windows! I need AT LEAST 3 more for my design! Hopefully they'll bring it back.... :/ fingers crossed!!!

fatbearsecondary
01-29-15, 10:43 AM
Not happy :( I took a break from playing (exactly one month) and it so happens to be during the time of the removal! I don't really care for most items, but I really wanted more of the autumn windows! I need AT LEAST 3 more for my design! Hopefully they'll bring it back.... :/ fingers crossed!!!

Since the removal *just* happened, I wouldn't expect them back any time soon. Sorry.