PDA

View Full Version : Cute names

Foxy_Kit
01-09-15, 04:06 AM
Every time an egg hatches, the animal appears with an assigned name. And FFS gives an option for us to amend this assigned name.

Normally I don't rename my animals, or just add an 'ie' at the end just to tell them apart. But when I got the Noelephant, I just immediately renamed it "Ellie" the elephant. Cheesy I know :p

I've got Daisy the Eagle Beagle, am still stewing over what to rename it. And I fear it may start an unstoppable avalanche of 'personalising' all my 'pets'.

Just curious to know what is everyone else's cute 'baby' name for which creature? :)

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 09:10 AM
Haha aw I enjoy naming the animals... I like to give them cute/creative names, or name them after something they remind me of. My Eagle Beagle is named Donovan, after one of my favorite former NFL quarterbacks (of the Eagles, hence the Eagle Beagle)... I actually think it even looks a little like him in juvenile form lol. I usually do try to name them after someone/something, I find it amusing.

I still haven't come up with a name for my new Emerald... I have always loved dragons but I can't come up with a single thing that I could name it after. I'm open to suggestions!

tuffyjkitten
01-09-15, 04:21 PM
I rename them if I already have an animal with the same name. Then I try to get a little cute or creative. My frankenswine is Hamlet, my vampire cat is Eddie ( he looks like Eddie Munster!), my baby turtisle is Splashy, and my Santa Claws is Kringle. And I named my Pumpkin panda Kooky. :)

I don't have an Emerald dragon on this game but I do on Dragon Story. I named her Evergreen.