PDA

View Full Version : Install new game ????

mbyte68
01-09-15, 02:18 AM
got told on my ios to install a game then went store get it it hmm disserpeared didnt get the game and the quest thing didnt appear with the 30 gold reward eiters is this a mistake for IOS and thats why it went away ?

Anaboe
01-09-15, 05:40 AM
On iOS, You never get gold directly as a reward for installing other games. But usually, you get another, very small quest, like "buy any decoration" or "visit 2 community members" and that quest is giving you a reward.

But, it happened to me before too, that a promotionele quest to instel a game dissappeares before I coul download that game. Usually that quest returns in a couple of days.

If you have other questions, you can always email TeamLava: support@teamlava.com. Good luck!

[S8] Elsa
01-09-15, 11:07 AM
Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

If you have questions regarding a goal, please submit an email to support@teamlava.com.

If you're attempting to download Castle Story, there may have been an issue with the App Store earlier. Please try again. :)