PDA

View Full Version : Cucumbers taking over street market

neth3rtwist
01-08-15, 07:23 PM
Ever since cucumber unlocked for me a couple levels back, there has seemingly been one or two cucumbers at all times plaguing my street/farmer's market or whatever it's called. This used to be a great place to get peppers, broccoli, meat, sugar, etc. but now (i currently have 4 slots for goods to appear) there is usually only two random goods while the other 2 slots are always cucumbers! Don't get me wrong, a random cucumber here and there would be helpful, but I liked it more when all 4 slots were random! Anyone else being plagued with the cucumber?

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 08:55 PM
Im pretty sure we're not the only ones, lol! Hope someone has at least read and reported it over...guess we have to wait and see. I'm beginning to wonder tho cause up until about an hour ago it was still cucumbers for days! Hence the reason I came back here haha

nmishii
01-08-15, 09:26 PM
I was also bombarded with cucumbers. A few times 3 of 4 slots were cucumbers.

Then I reached level 24 amd stupidly unlocked mayonnaise. Now I get mayonnaise every time. There were no recipes unlocked at level 24 so it is an unused condiment until level 25. At least a cucumber can be used in a recipe.

It also seems like the items with the longer restocking times don't show up as often once the cucumbers started showing up all the time.

neth3rtwist
01-08-15, 10:23 PM
It also seems like the items with the longer restocking times don't show up as often once the cucumbers started showing up all the time.

Definitely. All I see now are bread, eggs, cheese, and those stupid cucumbers. I will be sure not to unlock that mayo. It looks so nice with the blue label though... (albeit a potential copyright violation with Heinz)

WinnyWoos
01-09-15, 06:18 PM
Mayo being available at level 24 has to be a mistake. I hope other players read this before making the same mistake as we did. Too bad it can't just be fixed huh.