PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees Removed From Market

notanimer
01-08-15, 01:19 PM
I know I'm late on this, but I've been debating on whether to post or not. When the Christmas trees were removed it would have been really nice if we had a warning. We generally get a pop up saying when things will end/be over etc, and if you're like me and lose track of the days with everything else going on in life, you really need this. Especially considering we were never given an actual date of removal to keep track of ourselves. I was saving up my money to buy more trees for storage and counting on some kind of warning. I went to buy 20 more trees (at least, they are addictive), but they must have been removed only hours before. :/ Otherwise I just want to say that I LOVE this game (been playing since the beginning) and the Christmas trees this year were SO much fun!!!

enaid03
01-08-15, 01:21 PM
This completely angers me. I had the flu over break and it was an effort to play. Yet I went to go buy them thinking I had time since there was no popup and now I have to hide my trees from last year once again.

Seriously, it seems other games had notice. Would have be nice to have the same notice in CS.

Mikachernova
01-08-15, 09:25 PM
We should have been noticed somehow on their expiration. Not fair

notanimer
01-09-15, 05:08 AM
I think they should advertise (ahead of time) "on blah-blah date, we will be bringing back the Christmas trees for 2 Days Only for those who didn't get to buy all they wanted!" And then of course pop ups during the event clearly stating what day it will end. I think people would go on shopping sprees TL, so it is a good idea for you too!

jopik
01-11-15, 10:30 AM
So Sad! I found out about xmas sale from the forum, I opened the game only to find out that it was gone, it only lasted few days, i wanted to get the reindeer and kingdom inn on sale ! Now i have to wait another year for that sale:( I don't know if im staying here for that long....

arikasi
01-11-15, 12:16 PM
Sales come and go, I dont recall a good sale like that before on building but would love another in the future!

It would also be nice if there were bring back events, where you get a chance to buy a building from an event in the past.

Christmas trees however werre up for all of the Christmas period, an ingame news that is permanently accessible would let players know about events and limited edition items ending. While it made sense for the Christmas trees to go away about the first week of January a betternotification of exact date of these type of things would be nice to have. I think a lot of players leave things to the last minute. While I bougt some, in hindesight I would have bought more if I knew a exact end date.