PDA

View Full Version : Learning Recipes Glitch

MrDthomas
01-08-15, 12:10 AM
Game version : 2.1.4.5
Ios version : 7.1.2
Description :

Hello,
I have a little problem when I learn to cook a Stew... I must pay 2.800 and wait 7h but then when my meal is in "yellow" and I click on it, it disappears ! :confused:
and I lost my money and time because if I cook it again, I must "learn" it again..... :eek:
In addition, I can't finish my quest about this meal :mad:

Thank you !

Celestina99
01-08-15, 07:39 AM
I got the oven and spent 1,700 coins to learn to bake SUGAR COOKES When the cookies were finished (with a gold cover) I clicked to put them on the counter and they disappered. When I went back to make them it tells me I have to pay 1,700 coins again to learn it (plus all the ingrediants are gone)

Same issue with Eggs Benedict. Lost the ingredients and 9k coins it took to learn. Has happened previously with dishes already known but I dealt with it. This is ridiculous.

ID: Celestina99 phone: iPhone 4s 7.1.1

Are we going to get our coins and ingredients back?

kooky panda
01-08-15, 11:24 AM
Merging two threads.

Mrdrthomas- Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and Private message Frozenturtle (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?155-FrozenTurtle)your ticket number.

FrozenTurtle
01-08-15, 11:56 AM
I got the oven and spent 1,700 coins to learn to bake SUGAR COOKES When the cookies were finished (with a gold cover) I clicked to put them on the counter and they disappered. When I went back to make them it tells me I have to pay 1,700 coins again to learn it (plus all the ingrediants are gone)

Same issue with Eggs Benedict. Lost the ingredients and 9k coins it took to learn. Has happened previously with dishes already known but I dealt with it. This is ridiculous.*

ID: Celestina99 phone: iPhone 4s 7.1.1

Are we going to get our coins and ingredients back?

Sorry about that! Can you both please email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number you receive? I'll have someone help you out as soon as possible.

oxRoseHavenxo
01-12-15, 04:03 AM
I have encountered a different problem. I paid to learn Osso Buco which takes 2 days. During the last 7+ hours left I used my quick serves to pay to finish it. (8 quick serves) I now need to pay to learn the recipe (11,000 coins) and wait the 2 days all over again. Can this be fixed?

Rockinkitten
01-16-15, 03:36 PM
This has happened to me with cucumber sandwiches. I lost 13.000 and the sandwiches I served no longer count towards my goal.

Rockinkitten
01-18-15, 06:23 AM
I'm not going to learn any new dishes until it's fixed, scared it'll happen again!

ghjvcucjb
01-18-15, 07:28 PM
Hi, I just got enough items to learn the meatloaf except for unlocking peas. So I went and unlock the peas, collected two, went back to Learn the meatloaf. Hit Learn then realized when the message popped up it was going to take two days. Started another meal and was going to head to a neighbors restaurant to let her know the meatloaf takes two days. Clicked on the meatloaf to make sure it was called meatloaf and it showed Learn again and ALL my ingredients were gone!

Can someone please go into my restaurant and restore the missing ingredients, the vegetables take forever to restock for me to wait on. Thank you.

ghjvcucjb
01-18-15, 07:31 PM
Wow! Just started a new thread on this same issue with Learn Meatloaf. Lost all my ingredients and money too!

WinnyWoos
01-18-15, 08:13 PM
Did you go visit someone in between or did the game refresh? I just posted something somewhat similar but now that I think about it seems like mine happened a couple times after returning from visits. Hmmmm. Well no learning anything for me. I did start learning something yesterday and it didn't finish til today with no problems but maybe because I started it yesterday??? And the bug is new today perhaps? Either way, I'll wait on learning anything else!!

kooky panda
01-18-15, 08:26 PM
(merged two threads together).

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
They are currently checking into this issue.

WinnyWoos
01-19-15, 11:19 AM
Any news on this yet? I have 7 recipes to learn (yikes) lol but scared too do so. Just wanted to check in on this issue

travelingcircus
01-19-15, 01:54 PM
I already have a ticket in that I submitted two days ago with a whole different issue that I haven't heard on yet. then today I learned the BLT after waiting all day and paying the money, it disappeared. It shows that I have to learn it all over again.

Don't know how long it takes to answer a ticket, but this is pretty frustrating.

Any assistance would be appreciated

WinnyWoos
01-20-15, 12:52 PM
My recipes are piling up and I have a new appliance I can buy but I've been holding off since there won't be any use for it until I can actually learn recipes.

Is there an update on this problem or should we continue to hold off on learning new recipes?

Thanks in advance!

FrozenTurtle
01-20-15, 04:34 PM
My recipes are piling up and I have a new appliance I can buy but I've been holding off since there won't be any use for it until I can actually learn recipes.

Is there an update on this problem or should we continue to hold off on learning new recipes?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the continued problems! We're still investigating the cause of this since we haven't been able to reproduce the issue 100%. You can still proceed with learning your recipes. If you encounter the issue again, please email support@teamlava.com so we can help you out and you can provide us with as much information as possible. Thanks for your patience!

WinnyWoos
01-20-15, 05:00 PM
Sorry for the continued problems! We're still investigating the cause of this since we haven't been able to reproduce the issue 100%. You can still proceed with learning your recipes. If you encounter the issue again, please email support@teamlava.com so we can help you out and you can provide us with as much information as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the reply but could you please confirm that these people who have lost money and items are actually getting a refund of either their money or items paid for? Otherwise, I think it's smarter to wait because I don't want to take a gamble and lose coins and items/ingredients/dishes if they are not being returned.

Thanks in advance.

travelingcircus
01-21-15, 09:25 PM
I can answer your question. I received an email from support saying it was a wifi issue on my end. No credit of money and it still shows that I have to re-learn the BLT.

I have great wifi. I work from home, so it is very reliable. With this many people having this problem and the amount of hours I have spent on this game, it seems as though it was just a matter of time before it happened to me.

I am not happy about being blamed for this problem and no consideration for my time or money lost. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and take the loss, but don't feel that they handled this very well.

I also make sure I close the game after each time I leave it, so that is not the issue either.

oxRoseHavenxo
01-24-15, 06:38 AM
I got a similar response from support. This is a "sync error" on my end. The game reverted to a previously saved version ......
I am pretty annoyed at the fact I am being blamed for a bug that clearly isn't on my end.
First of all the game didn't close when I clicked on the recipe. It stayed open and continued as if I had never learned the recipe, there wasn't the slicing tomatoes gif shown when the game is loading. Secondly, I used days worth of quick serves to finish the recipe so at least some of them would've been returned. Lastly, there have been no "sync errors" in this game except for when I attempted to learn the recipe.
I won't spend a penny of my money buying anything for this game until they fix the error and admit the game had a bug, it wasn't a "sync error"

FrozenTurtle
01-30-15, 01:51 PM
We've attempted a fix for this issue. Can you guys let us know if you encounter any further issues with this? Thanks again for all your patience!

jangolina78
02-25-15, 11:47 AM
Yep, happend to me earlier today. Payed for learning Cobb Salad, money gone, and the salad bar's empty

FrozenTurtle
02-25-15, 12:50 PM
Yep, happend to me earlier today. Payed for learning Cobb Salad, money gone, and the salad bar's empty

Sorry about that! Can you email support@teamlava.com and PM me your ticket number?

jangolina78
02-25-15, 01:27 PM
Sorry about that! Can you email support@teamlava.com and PM me your ticket number?

Will do it tomorrow, don't have much choice ;)