PDA

View Full Version : Mayonnaise

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 11:59 AM
When I leveled up to lv 24, mayonnaise was available to unlock in my general store. I went to the recipe book and didn't see any new recipes or any at all that requires mayonnaise??

Am I missing something or is this pretty much useless until a different level? If so, way would it even be available if you can't use it?

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this:confused:

ghjvcucjb
01-08-15, 12:36 PM
I just posted the same situation on another thread regarding cucumbers. I unlocked it, have no recipes so far for it but now my market place is mainly showing cucumbers all morning. So irritating.

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 12:37 PM
Do you have the deli station yet?

ghjvcucjb
01-08-15, 12:40 PM
Do you have the deli station yet?

No. Haven't had a goal pop up yet. Should I get it before the goal pops up?

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 12:43 PM
If I remember correctly, i didn't get goals until it was built. Blts came first then the next level I had cucumber sandwichs. So if it were me, I'd probably go ahead and purchase it.

ongakuonna
01-08-15, 02:11 PM
Mayo is for tuna sandwich and I think it unlocks early so you can start "saving it up" maybe? Other items unlock a level before you can use them also so I *think* this was intended.

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 08:25 PM
Mayo is for tuna sandwich and I think it unlocks early so you can start "saving it up" maybe? Other items unlock a level before you can use them also so I *think* this was intended.

Hmm... Well I've only been playing since Dec but I'm level 24 and not experienced this until now. Next time I have a "new" ingredient to unlock, I'll double check before doing so cause now it's in my street market as well. Annoying when you can't even use it. Oh well, play and learn as I go I guess but it's kinda misleading and I sure don't have the extra pantry space for items I can't use:rolleyes: