PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Problems...

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 11:42 AM
Just now I purchased my 8th appliance. After placing it Cid came in and left me a plank, I clicked on upgrade pantry and it showed upgrade for 108 gems...then the game refreshed and I clicked on it once again (knowing that TL games are notorious for this problem:mad: ) and sure enough it says "upgrade for 120 gems" so when it refreshed it took away my plank! Like this game isn't hard enough as it is to gather the items needed to upgrade, is it now going to start having the same as you call it "syncing problems" has other games such as FS2???? If I email support are they going to tell me basically it's my fault and say "syncing problem" or is this, by some mircle, being handled differently now?

Also, ever since I leveled up to the cucumbers, my street market gives me a cucumber EVERY SINGLE TIME. Sometimes both slots have them. This has to be a bug considering I've not had this problem until now. My street market is worthless to me if its never going to give me anything other than cucumbers.

Any help or input to these problems would be greatly appreciated. Playing in the most recent version of the game and on an iPad 2.

ciarjen
01-08-15, 01:10 PM
Most syncing issues are down to players' management of their apps on their device rather than issues with TL servers and therefore can be avoided.

As soon as you leave a game to go to another app or your home screen, you leave the game running in the background on your device. When you open it again and begin playing it will allow you to make a few moves but it will eventually have to sync with the servers again and when it does you can lose the progress you have just made when the app was not ready for play.

To avoid this, force close the app and then reopen and let it load properly. You should see the news feed box of the game which shows it is ready and fully synced with the servers before you start any game play. This is especially important if you are making collections on rare drops.

Ocassionally there are issues with TLs servers but in my experience this is rare and force closing and reopening apps on your device, before play, stops issues with the game syncing and losing progress.

neth3rtwist
01-08-15, 07:55 PM
Also, ever since I leveled up to the cucumbers, my street market gives me a cucumber EVERY SINGLE TIME. Sometimes both slots have them. This has to be a bug considering I've not had this problem until now. My street market is worthless to me if its never going to give me anything other than cucumbers.

Any help or input to these problems would be greatly appreciated. Playing in the most recent version of the game and on an iPad 2.

Second that on the cucumbers...

WinnyWoos
01-08-15, 08:38 PM
Most syncing issues are down to players' management of their apps on their device rather than issues with TL servers and therefore can be avoided.

As soon as you leave a game to go to another app or your home screen, you leave the game running in the background on your device. When you open it again and begin playing it will allow you to make a few moves but it will eventually have to sync with the servers again and when it does you can lose the progress you have just made when the app was not ready for play.

To avoid this, force close the app and then reopen and let it load properly. You should see the news feed box of the game which shows it is ready and fully synced with the servers before you start any game play. This is especially important if you are making collections on rare drops.

Ocassionally there are issues with TLs servers but in my experience this is rare and force closing and reopening apps on your device, before play, stops issues with the game syncing and losing progress.

Although I appreciate your feedback, I'm not new to TL games and no, I don't ever leave my apps running in the background when I log off. I know how to force close apps and I do force close all apps, not just TL games, everything. But thanks for that run down again, haha!