PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Level stuck on level 7

swizzlwstix
01-07-15, 09:12 PM
Hi, I'm new to the game so I'm sort of hoping I'm missing something obvious.

All went normally in the game until I leveled up to level 7. My gem hit points remain at the level 7 damage amount, even though I am currently level 10. Here is what happens:

Play a round, my level indicator reads "7". Round ends, my XP points fill up in my level meter, which at this point reads my actual level and XP amount. So, for example, the level meter reads level 10 and the XP amount increases. Then, instantly I get a pop up telling me I passed to level 7 and my pals are more powerful. My level meter again reads 7. My gem damage amounts remain at the level seven amount even though I am currently level 10. I "pass" to level 7 every time I play a round of the game (or use a life, if that is what you call it).

Has anyone experienced this? How do I fix it?

Storm8id: swizzlwstix

FrozenTurtle
01-08-15, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the report! Our engineering team will check this out. :)

swizzlwstix
01-18-15, 04:23 PM
Hi, I'm new to the game so I'm sort of hoping I'm missing something obvious.

All went normally in the game until I leveled up to level 7. My gem hit points remain at the level 7 damage amount, even though I am currently level 10. Here is what happens:

Play a round, my level indicator reads "7". Round ends, my XP points fill up in my level meter, which at this point reads my actual level and XP amount. So, for example, the level meter reads level 10 and the XP amount increases. Then, instantly I get a pop up telling me I passed to level 7 and my pals are more powerful. My level meter again reads 7. My gem damage amounts remain at the level seven amount even though I am currently level 10. I "pass" to level 7 every time I play a round of the game (or use a life, if that is what you call it).

Has anyone experienced this? How do I fix it?

Storm8id: swizzlwstix

Thank you for your attention frozen turtle. Upon reaching level 11 the issue resolved itself (I now showed I was on level 11), however the issue resumed as before with my being stuck at level 11 (and "levelling up to level 11 each time I played a game). Meanwhile I worked myself up to level 15, with my level and attack damage stats remaining at level 11 values.

Regarding your prescribed actions to resolve the "sync issue", I do always close the app from memory (by double tapping home and swiping up the app I was just using. So not properly closing the app neither caused the issue nor resolved it. Following your advise I played the game, closed it from memory and then powered off My devise and powered it back up. This did not resolve the issue. I have repeated the advised procedures several times since and the issue persists.

The recent app update did not resolve the issue but rather seems to have further developed it. Since updating the app to the most recent version I continue to be on level 11, with a new development that when I complete a game and collect XP, these XP fill up the already full level 11 meter (ie. When previously I collected XP at my actual level, like 15, and the meter read "level 15" while filling, then reverted back to showing a full meter reading "level 11" after XP from the completed game were added, now my level meter shows "level 11", full, and never indicated either my actual level (level 15) nor gives any indication earned XP are actually being counted. Thus, it appears at this point I am unable to progress to any further level at all. Period. But will perpetually be at level 11. This makes it difficult to advance in the game (as pal attack values are stalled at level 11 permanently.

I have attempted to delete the app and reinstall, however, I seem to be only able to reinstall the game as It was when I deleted it (ie. All game progress appears saved to the cloud, which I am not actually logged into. Ever.). Thus I cannot (or do not know how) download a brand new version of the game and start from scratch, hoping that the latest version (which indicated bug fixes), would allow me to enjoy playing diamond quest as it was intended.

If there is a workaround or a fix coming it would be appreciated, as I enjoy the game but do not see how to continue when attack values will not progress beyond the level 11 amount regardless of what level I achieve.

Thanks again.