PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's what's on your wish list?

jojopeanut
01-07-15, 09:12 PM
TL always shows us lots of "LOVE" for this ocassion. Updates are normally on time and at least 2 or 3 devoted for it. Yes for those of those new to the game there will be a box we currently still have 2 available to open. With that out of the way I guess one thing would be a new fountian or maybe a wedding display. We've had 2 proposal displays. Or a date night display maybe.

What you hoping for?

EDIT: Most of all on a personal note I'm wishing for good health. Last year I was sick in bed 4 days straight with the flu bad. Couldn't do anything enjoy the game etc. So mostly good health to everyone :D

Bellamiux
01-07-15, 10:06 PM
I know I'm sick and working on a call center can be very difficult with an accent and you stuffy nose lol!!!

I wish for the old valentines box to come back I want pretty much everything from it lol if not then just please give us a break on the expensive outfits :(
I like valentines but not crazy for it but I do want cute stuff like the polka dot outfit on the suggestion thread and a I'll take a loving fountain for LtO hehe

orleansparish
01-08-15, 12:08 AM
My gosh, please take a play from restaurants notebook and release old items! The loving fountain. I will buy TWO! The Valentine display with the girls in stockings. I'm tired of having thoughts of larceny when I see this in others shops. I want those heart dividers I've seen everywhere too. I think from 3 years ago perhaps? I don't remember them two and one year ago. Please don't release the pucker up display out of the box! Selfish I know. But oh well. It feels me with glee to know folks spent hundreds of gems and still didn't get it. ;)

Oh, also the clothing from three years ago AND lastly, the 40% off sale you did last year for android. That was awesome! I got around 600 gems for fashion alone.

JustKay
01-08-15, 12:12 AM
One of the most popular items tipped by visitors at my store are the love potion and steamy eye liner I saved from a Vday a few years ago. Every time I come back to my store someone's tipped them. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate seeing this catalog come back. I'd love to see some new catalogs come out with more make up items since they seem to have complete forgotten about the makeup counter.

Taking cues from RS\BS, I loved their gondola display and cherry blossom tree so I'd love to see those ideas make it to FS. I had a really romantic experience in Venice and so would love to see display like that.

jojopeanut
01-08-15, 12:26 AM
Yes I enjoyed that catalog also the love potion and eyeliner. Now that would be AWESOME I never save old catalogs on racks/counters kinda wish I had this one. Much as I admire some older displays like the girls in stockings. Really looking forward to see what new displays are on target in TL'S cupid bow. XOXO

jojopeanut
01-08-15, 12:32 AM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-02-12-05-49-11.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/fashion_story-2012-02-12-05-49-11.png.html)

FB TBT.. My first TL Valentine's my baby steps only been playing little over a month the heart loveseat my first LTO.. lol

I worked so hard to earn coins to buy those rose columns got 4 and one pink swan (not pictured)

CuteTali
01-08-15, 03:54 AM
I would like to see some old items re-released and some box items outside the box.

These are all items I would buy right away if they were offered for direct sale:

Romantic Diner (True Love Chest)
http://i.imgur.com/DyBmqDvl.jpg

Teddy Bear Display
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/ad631fc8.jpghttp://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/CatGirl477/b122409d.jpg

Heart Nightie & Flannel Slippers (for avatar from the Be Mine Catalogue)
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/vday_fashion_nightie-1.pnghttp://i41.tinypic.com/25i0l08.png

Luau Display (Luau Chest)
http://i.imgur.com/YDEcC7Ml.jpg

Afternoon Picnic
http://i39.tinypic.com/t9a4c2.jpg

Paris Display (Paris Chest; Not Cafe Display)
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag120/liatp23/Fashion%20Story/Screenshot_2014-06-08-17-01-42a_zpsbc1a77d9.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/liatp23/media/Fashion%20Story/Screenshot_2014-06-08-17-01-42a_zpsbc1a77d9.jpg.html)

Stuffed animals
http://i.imgur.com/oVZi2.jpg

Love Waterfall
http://i52.tinypic.com/rbedu1.jpg

Sunday Brunch
http://i.imgur.com/YLTStfEl.jpg

Red Hot Runway
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14275&d=1405452753

andromedablack
01-08-15, 06:04 AM
From old items I wish for the PUCKER UP DISPLAY, Romantic dinner, Gazebo slowdance, Teddy bear display, items from the removed Valentine's box, avatar items from the Be mine catalogue and the other old ones I don't remember the names.

Of course I want new items,what I desire most is PINK decor and a hot pink dress for my avatar, no pale pink. I'm waiting for a pink dress for 2 years now!

dgjfhdhgb
01-08-15, 09:25 AM
please bring back some of the old valentines day wallpapers and tiles, rose pillars and the cute teddy bear display i love them:)

andromedablack
01-08-15, 11:07 AM
I've also seen in a shop a cute pink chair with a teddy bear on it,I think it was called teddy bear, I'd like to see it on sale or a new one with a bunny instead of bear would be even better. I'm not talking about the teddy bear display mentioned before.

Also we really need a simple pink tile for coins, 1 gem per tile is extremely expensive if you want to fill a whole shop and those with hearts can't be used as a main tile.

leylaska
01-08-15, 05:51 PM
İ wish valentine day
1.cafe display

2.4TH OF JULY Cut the car

3.Afternoon Picnic

4.Sunday Brunch

5.Romantic Diner; Gazebo Slowdance

6.Park Scene

7.Emerald Forrest Display ; Fairy Tale Display

leylaska
01-08-15, 05:55 PM
İ wish valentine day
1.cafe display

2.4TH OF JULY Cut the car

3.Afternoon Picnic

4.Sunday Brunch

5.Romantic Diner; Gazebo Slowdance

6.Park Scene

7.Emerald Forrest Display ; Fairy Tale Display

IsisGarden
01-09-15, 08:52 AM
I would like to see some old items re-released and some box items outside the box.

These are all items I would buy right away if they were offered for direct sale:

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/vday_fashion_nightie-1.pnghttp://i41.tinypic.com/25i0l08.png

I like this catalog. I would appreciate it coming back for Valentine's Day.

Natasha_07
01-09-15, 12:07 PM
Bring back past Valentine's items including wallpapers, tiles & catalogs and do a big 1 week sale like we got for xmas.

irlanda_c
01-11-15, 10:42 AM
A new pajama! It doesnt have to be lingerie, I mean a nice one that looks luxurious with a short robe!

CuteTali
01-11-15, 02:14 PM
A new pajama! It doesnt have to be lingerie, I mean a nice one that looks luxurious with a short robe!

I would love that too!

edie62
01-12-15, 03:08 AM
All great ideas, I agree with everyone. Please don't give us to many boxes this year or at some stage have a box sale so I try
a few hundred more times to get the 2 first prizes I'm chasing. I would love the teddy stand too, I had not long been playing when it came out and didn't understand how it all went so didn't buy one and now every time I see one I kick myself. ..lol Cheers.

orleansparish
01-15-15, 06:34 PM

If they gave this again my gal would wear it all year long.

orleansparish
01-15-15, 06:36 PM
All great ideas, I agree with everyone. Please don't give us to many boxes this year or at some stage have a box sale so I try
a few hundred more times to get the 2 first prizes I'm chasing. I would love the teddy stand too, I had not long been playing when it came out and didn't understand how it all went so didn't buy one and now every time I see one I kick myself. ..lol Cheers.

This was me too! I started playing farm and fashion when these came out and played fashion for oje day before I quit, for months. I thought the game would be boring and thought it was just something to dress your avatar. Then I kept looking at the pics on android and then gave it another shot and was hooked. I didn't understand the need for decor, because I was too busy Trying to level up to order clothes. So I missed out on tons. Now I'm hooked and I want everything!

JustKay
01-15-15, 08:33 PM
Looks like there's some serious love for the Be Mine catalog! I just changed into mine just now, getting into the mood for v-day :D

Even if they can't bring back the old catalog, it would be nice to see something along the same lines. The closest thing is that blue number that you can get from the Secret Bag pretty easily.

CuteTali
01-15-15, 10:10 PM
The closest thing is that blue number that you can get from the Secret Bag pretty easily.

Yeah, but it's not pink and it doesn't have a heart on it, with pink and red slippers. Those are the things that would make me even want to buy something like this, as see-through clothes aren't my thing. So it's not just because it's a lingerie item (which I'm not a fan of), but simply because it has cute accents and colors and I'm planning on doing something else with it that won't make my avatar look cheap.

Back when this catalogue came out, I didn't buy any items off of it, because I didn't like the fact that you can see the avatar's undies under it. If it looked exactly like the picture as it shows when you order the catalogue, which is a solid light pink pajama dress, with red trim at the bottom, with the heart and bow, I would've bought it immediately! I also skipped on the slippers back then just because of that. I was new to the game back then. It was the loading screen of Fashion Story Vday of that year that I saw loading on someone else's device that caught my eye and got me interested in looking into this game myself. But now, as a more experienced player, I know that if I like a certain item off an outfit, I can buy just that and use it with completely different items to make looks that are right for me. This is why I hope they bring this catalogue back into the closet for a limited, so I can mix and match these items to make my own outfits using these pieces.

Another thing that I forgot to mention, despite of how this item loooks on the avatar, the pink and red combo look really really good on the racks for display!! I wouldn't mind it if they brought back the catalogue itself so we can fill our shops with these pretty colors and designs. I don't think I had ever mastered that catalogue, can't remember for sure though, I think it was back before I found out about catalogue mastery and would just order random items to display in my shop.

jojopeanut
01-17-15, 05:44 PM
Reading through some of these post makes me a bit sentimental. Thinking back some of us started around the same time. I downloaded the game around Christmas 2011 but didn't play a whole lot trying to learn the game mechanics and frustration of my stock selling out to quickly. Then discovering the forum reading at first for more help and FAQ.

So want to share a funny first time I opened a box was the Valetine box 2012 got the mailbox only opened it once. Anyway I kept watching waiting for one the bots to open the mailbox to put or take a letter out (love note) maybe. Lol I had no idea. Also before I tryed to get any neighbours or visit the community I thought the blue tips thumbs up was TL way telling me great job. Lol I tapped them one to many times and ended up clearing the rack. I thought NO way I'm touching those again lol until I figured out how the tip system worked. Also I remember the first 10 min or so of the game I would have to keep an eye on the register and tap it to collect the coins. Not realizing it was automatic I thought if I didn't essentially the bot would walk out with free merchandise. lol

CuteTali
01-18-15, 12:13 AM
Reading through some of these post makes me a bit sentimental. Thinking back some of us started around the same time. I downloaded the game around Christmas 2011 but didn't play a whole lot trying to learn the game mechanics and frustration of my stock selling out to quickly. Then discovering the forum reading at first for more help and FAQ.

So want to share a funny first time I opened a box was the Valetine box 2012 got the mailbox only opened it once. Anyway I kept watching waiting for one the bots to open the mailbox to put or take a letter out (love note) maybe. Lol I had no idea. Also before I tryed to get any neighbours or visit the community I thought the blue tips thumbs up was TL way telling me great job. Lol I tapped them one to many times and ended up clearing the rack. I thought NO way I'm touching those again lol until I figured out how the tip system worked. Also I remember the first 10 min or so of the game I would have to keep an eye on the register and tap it to collect the coins. Not realizing it was automatic I thought if I didn't essentially the bot would walk out with free merchandise. lol

Hehe waiting for them to take the mail out of the mailbox is too funny! :) I also started Fashion Story around xmas 2012, but didn't touch it until I saw the amazing Valentine's version a couple of months after. It was too beautiful to not check out.

Your story reminds me of how I thought that when the bots had a clock over their heads, it must've meant that they wanted to know the time, so I bought a clock and put it right by the entrance, since that was the place where they most had it appearing, took me a looong time later to figure out that they didn't care about the time at all, but just wanted something to buy. The ones with the mirror or dressing rooms over their heads was easy to understand, I just kept buying more of those as I was able to afford more, until those bubbles stopped showing up.

I also thought that maybe they would hang around the store and buy more items if my shop played music for them and that I could select different types of music if I had that record player looking wall decor thing. After buying it and seeing no difference whatsoever, I started to think maybe it was purely decorative and then started thinking that maybe all the decor items had no function at all other then looking pretty. So much trial and error trying to learn how to play these games on my own...

JustKay
01-18-15, 03:10 AM
lol, part of the fun of discovery. we've all come a long way. i do miss those days when surprise new features were being added and everything was exciting and new. my only regret was not knowing how to earn money quick enough to complete that Christina standee goal. I had a pretty well established store since goals got introduced a bit later and somehow I still managed to stuff it up. Only goal I managed to not complete. I had a great idea to get the standee to man one of my registers too :(

minidemon88
01-18-15, 10:50 AM
I heart the teddy bear display and the love waterfall. Couldn't help staring at them! Though I've never seen the teddy bear display in any shops before. It just seem so so rare! :( The be mine catalog is nice too!

orleansparish
01-18-15, 12:52 PM
I have a neighbor who hasn't checked her shop in about a year. But up until last week I kept her as a neighbor. I finally had to stop stalking her shop to stare at her teddy bear stand and her love waterfall. I'm even eyeing the dreaded cherish fountain a little closely. I may be able to do some things with it. But it's always been so blah to me. One dimensional. I just want any pink and red items. But I can't say it enough, give me that love waterfall and TL and I will be BFF's forever!

irlanda_c
01-20-15, 11:57 AM

Isis, from which version was this catalogue? I downloaded the valentine's day one in mobilesmarket but didnt find the catalogue there.

CuteTali
01-20-15, 08:12 PM
Isis, from which version was this catalogue? I downloaded the valentine's day one in mobilesmarket but didnt find the catalogue there.

It's from an iOS version back from 2012, it's no loner available and from what I've heard from people who still have it, you don't get the catalogues frmo that year, even if you have that old version. It was never released to android back then. In fact, if I remember well, they didn't used to have these games on android back then.

orleansparish
01-20-15, 09:42 PM
I've seen all of these other items before. But has anyone playing back then bought this display or has ever seen it? I've visited thousands of sleep but has never seen this hideous thing, ever.

Was the Valentine stocking girls display the replacement for this? Because I honestly have not seen this thing out. It could have been so lovely but it looks like an item more fitted for Halloween.

I would really like to get my hands on the heart walls. And those old rose petal tiles too.

CuteTali
01-20-15, 09:55 PM
I've seen all of these other items before. But has anyone playing back then bought this display or has ever seen it? I've visited thousands of sleep but has never seen this hideous thing, ever.

Was the Valentine stocking girls display the replacement for this? Because I honestly have not seen this thing out. It could have been so lovely but it looks like an item more fitted for Halloween.

I would really like to get my hands on the heart walls. And those old rose petal tiles too.

I've never seen it either. It's hideous, all their skin is made out of plastic, this could be good if they gave them human skin, if their eyes aren't closed and if their outfits were a little more flattering.

P.S. 8889 gems??? and at level 14 if that? Is this a hacked account of something? It just doesn't seem right.

orleansparish
01-20-15, 10:05 PM
I've never seen it either. It's hideous, all their skin is made out of plastic, this could be good if they gave them human skin, if their eyes aren't closed and if their outfits were a little more flattering.

P.S. 8889 gems??? and at level 14 if that? Is this a hacked account of something? It just doesn't seem right.

It's an old picture from a TeamLava account. I don't think they had their blog back then, or if they did they had it there or here on the forums showing a sneak peek.

But yeah, the shape and outline is stunning but the girls themselves, they look like a nightmare.

jojopeanut
01-20-15, 10:43 PM
I remember talk about that display. Never made it to game I'll have to go back ---> and search threads. I think general consensus was they pulled it from a possible box prize. More like the b@@bie prize of prizes besides the green tractor. I'll never let that go.. Lol but yea wonder if one of the design teams 6 year olds designed it. :P

But also I need to go look for some reason I kinda remember the other one girls were in black clothes or something. But it's good for a great laugh.
EDIT: couldn't find anything the mystery remains. Those crazy kids. lol

minidemon88
01-22-15, 04:12 AM

My eyes! Oh my goodness! I've never seen such display before. Give ones nightmare! =/

Lenkapon
01-22-15, 04:24 AM

I've found the thread in Storm8 Forums that posted that photo
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?24149-WILL-THERE-BE-ANYMORE-VALENTINES-GOALS-For-fashion-story-s/page3

jojopeanut
01-22-15, 11:21 PM
I'll add something new. I'm gradually starting my Valentine's decorating so I'm wishing for a new style mannequin in bright pink.

Natasha_07
01-23-15, 06:57 AM
Wow that's heavy! Those girls look like I hate this word 'dead people' at different stages covered/deprived of blood.

So creepy, I wish I didn't see this. It's nightmarish!

jojopeanut
01-27-15, 09:10 PM
Alot of people are asking for the rose water wall. I think it's beautiful also I've seen it several times but always against a wall. Anyone know if it has to be placed against a wall? If were lucky enough to get it I hope not I like more versatile especially with fountians.

aishaibrahims
01-28-15, 06:44 PM
I see bakery and restaurant story are discounting vtines boxes even some discontinued boxes are back! I hope we get that here too. Im reading on this page about a scary picture. im so tempted to go and check it out, but im about to go to sleep!

jojopeanut
01-28-15, 10:39 PM
I see bakery and restaurant story are discounting vtines boxes even some discontinued boxes are back! I hope we get that here too. Im reading on this page about a scary picture. im so tempted to go and check it out, but im about to go to sleep!
Yes! Oh I'll squeal like a new baby piggy lol if we get a sale like that. The out of box older items alone pink kissing swans.. Your mine :)

JustKay
01-28-15, 11:57 PM

Yes! Oh I'll squeal like a new baby piggy lol if we get a sale like that. The out of box older items alone pink kissing swans.. Your mine :)

Yeah, me too! I think TL's strategy to improve the attractiveness of mystery boxes is working (across FS/BS/RS of course). Normally I have a stigma against trying mystery boxes because of some failed attempts and the high gem price. Lately I've been giving it a try and am starting to feel that urge to try one more time. I think in the last three months I've opened more mystery boxes than in my previous 3+ years of playing!

andromedablack
01-31-15, 08:32 AM
I really hope we'll see some old Valentine box items for direct sale
I also wish for the pink swans, rose pillars and the pink heart topiaries.

jojopeanut
02-03-15, 09:02 PM
Looks like we can check alot of item's off the list. TL listened to us YEAH!!!

minidemon88
02-04-15, 04:08 AM
Yup, I'm really surprised to see they brought back the love waterfall! Always stared at it whenever I come across it. Lol! Now I can finally have my own piece. Yay! All these sales is driving me nuts!

Next, the teddy bear display please TL! :p

CuteTali
02-04-15, 04:13 AM
Next, the teddy bear display please TL! :p

Yes, please! All this time I've been using the carnival prizes for teddy bear decoration, I would love to have the actual original teddy display.

filochick1982
02-04-15, 04:58 PM
Another vote for the teddy bear display.

orleansparish
02-05-15, 10:44 AM
The teddy bears are adorable. Or better yet....make me release a faux tear and give the Aquarius fountain. It would be perfect, since they've been knowing things out of the park the past few weeks. Not a dull week for me.

aishaibrahims
02-05-15, 11:15 AM
The teddy bears are adorable. Or better yet....make me release a faux tear and give the Aquarius fountain. It would be perfect, since they've been knowing things out of the park the past few weeks. Not a dull week for me.
oh yes please for aquarius fountain. Its 1 of my most wanted items! And i cant be bothered reading all the suggestions to see if anyones already requested those adorable heart leggins from the discontinued vtines box. Now any of those 2 items or even both, would be amazing!

orleansparish
02-05-15, 01:25 PM
oh yes please for aquarius fountain. Its 1 of my most wanted items! And i cant be bothered reading all the suggestions to see if anyones already requested those adorable heart leggins from the discontinued vtines box. Now any of those 2 items or even both, would be amazing!

I want that Valentine outfit just for the eyeshadow and cute little red box I always see on counters. And maybe the red heart shades!

JustKay
02-05-15, 06:18 PM
I want that Valentine outfit just for the eyeshadow and cute little red box I always see on counters. And maybe the red heart shades!

The cute little red box is actually a christmas item. It think it was a set with a little red dress and some flats. I have them in my okiya, but accidentally discarded the ones I kept at my beach esplanade :( I do have the avatar item on my main game though :)

andromedablack
02-09-15, 07:15 AM
I wish to see back the rose petal tile, will fit with the fountains and waterfall we got.

Natasha_07
02-09-15, 12:01 PM
I have a question was the flower sale a mother's day or valentine's item & how much did it cost ? Thanks!

I would like to have a couple! :)

CuteTali
02-09-15, 01:43 PM
I have a question was the flower sale a mother's day or valentine's item & how much did it cost ? Thanks!

I would like to have a couple! :)

Vday box item from last year, costs 24 gems per gamble :p

irlanda_c
02-10-15, 12:53 PM
So we didnt get anything spectacular for vday!!

jewelfang
02-10-15, 01:42 PM
So we didnt get anything spectacular for vday!!
Actually, didn't last weeks out of the box items count as spectacular? One of the biggest wishes in this thread was to re-release old vday box items, expecially the fountains! So TL did that at least. And I think the Cinderella inspired display is as adorable as possible, personally.

andromedablack
02-10-15, 01:50 PM
Well actually we got only items like waterfalls and fountains, not displays with models like the Pucker up display, Red hot display, Gazebo, Valentine display.A boutique doesn't fill only with trees and fountains.

CuteTali
02-10-15, 01:51 PM
Well actually we got only items like waterfalls and fountains, not displays with models like the Pucker up display, Red hot display, Gazebo, Valentine display.A boutique doesn't fill only with trees and fountains.

You always write 100% how I feel :)

CuteTali
02-13-15, 10:31 PM

Romantic Diner (True Love Chest)
http://i.imgur.com/DyBmqDvl.jpg

Teddy Bear Display
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/ad631fc8.jpghttp://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g345/CatGirl477/b122409d.jpg

Luau Display (Luau Chest)
http://i.imgur.com/YDEcC7Ml.jpg

Afternoon Picnic
http://i39.tinypic.com/t9a4c2.jpg

Paris Display (Paris Chest; Not Cafe Display)
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag120/liatp23/Fashion%20Story/Screenshot_2014-06-08-17-01-42a_zpsbc1a77d9.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/liatp23/media/Fashion%20Story/Screenshot_2014-06-08-17-01-42a_zpsbc1a77d9.jpg.html)

Stuffed animals
http://i.imgur.com/oVZi2.jpg

Sunday Brunch
http://i.imgur.com/YLTStfEl.jpg

Red Hot Runway
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14275&d=1405452753

Really hoping to see some of these items for direct sale @ reset today. I want to buy gems and get these items, all the other games have special vday items sale.

JustKay
02-13-15, 10:52 PM

Yes, I was a bit disappointed with the lack of variety too but the trend seems to be that TL will release related\thematic items. I presume this would help you redecorate your store by giving you all the items for a particular "look", but IMO it throws some of the creativity out the door. I've seen so many water fountain themed stores recently >_<