PDA

View Full Version : Ugh rustic couch turned into huge winter dog

ElaineCarrel
01-07-15, 05:53 PM
Help please. I purchased the rustic couch from this wks update and when rotated it morphed into a huge and ugly winter dog.
I liked the look of the rustic couch from the update and paid the over inflated price for it. I needed to rotate it for placement in my bakery and much to my dismay when I did rotate it the couch changed from my nice couch into a huge, ugly winter dog. Now normally I'd say the winter dog in its normal size is adorable but when it's a morphed couch it's really ugly. I do not need a lg winter dog, I really need my rustic couch.
PLEASE HELP ME

SparklyOctopus
01-07-15, 06:21 PM
Help please. I purchased the rustic couch from this wks update and when rotated it morphed into a huge and ugly winter dog.
I liked the look of the rustic couch from the update and paid the over inflated price for it. I needed to rotate it for placement in my bakery and much to my dismay when I did rotate it the couch changed from my nice couch into a huge, ugly winter dog. Now normally I'd say the winter dog in its normal size is adorable but when it's a morphed couch it's really ugly. I do not need a lg winter dog, I really need my rustic couch.
PLEASE HELP ME

Sorry to hear about that! Could you let us know the name of the dog it has turned into?

ElaineCarrel
01-07-15, 06:56 PM
It's called Winter Puppy and can b purchased from the floor decor tab in bakery story. It has no name.

SparklyOctopus
01-08-15, 10:52 AM
Hey there! Thanks for letting us know. I tried to get the Lounge Couch to turn into the Winter Puppy but it didn't happen for me. Would you be able to take a screenshot so that I can take a look further?

AuntyRose32
01-08-15, 12:05 PM
Here you go. It happened to me too.

Posted my gem amount, so deleted photo.

AuntyRose32
01-08-15, 12:18 PM
Hopefully this photo is cropped properly.

Nope, had to delete again. Must be a problem with photobucket. Will try post it again.

ElaineCarrel
01-08-15, 05:16 PM
Good new!!! My rustic couch is no longer morphing into an ugly winter puppy! When I tried it today it was okie dokie, no more morphing. I rotated it a couple of times and it stayed a couch. So all is good at my bakery.
Thank you TL

AuntyRose32
01-08-15, 09:14 PM
My rustic couch is still morphing into a giant version of the winter dog when rotated. Still can't get my photo cropped so I'm unable to post the image. This was happening around Thanksgiving too with a few items and it was fixed pretty quick so I'm sure it will be resolved. Just wanted to let you know it was still happening.

AuntyRose32
01-08-15, 09:20 PM
Here goes....again.

This is so annoying, I give up.

nmishii
01-08-15, 09:37 PM
Here goes....again.

This is so annoying, I give up.

You can hit the Go Advanced button and see a preview of what your post would look like. Then you can edit the post in the box below or cancel the post if you don't like what you see.

SparklyOctopus
01-09-15, 10:28 AM
My rustic couch is still morphing into a giant version of the winter dog when rotated. Still can't get my photo cropped so I'm unable to post the image. This was happening around Thanksgiving too with a few items and it was fixed pretty quick so I'm sure it will be resolved. Just wanted to let you know it was still happening.

Sorry to hear about that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if the Winter Puppy will turn giant?

SweetBGs
01-09-15, 11:22 AM
Maybe this is old news, but when I rotate the new couch it turns into a giant winter dog. What's up with that?

jandtandn
01-09-15, 11:51 AM
This was asked and the solution is in the Bugs and Issues board.

kooky panda
01-09-15, 02:09 PM
Merging with current thread.

SweetBGs, try deleting and redownloading the game to see if this corrects your issue.

nukesters2
01-10-15, 12:59 PM
Giant dog or rustic sofa.... crazy! lol.... another one here with a morphing rustic sofa :)

SparklyOctopus
01-12-15, 01:25 PM
Giant dog or rustic sofa.... crazy! lol.... another one here with a morphing rustic sofa :)

Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes the issue for you?