PDA

View Full Version : What is new in rsv and bsv??

Unregistered
02-03-11, 10:39 PM
Post the new features in rsv and bsv, so we dont miss anything due to bugs or whatever...

Unregistered
02-03-11, 11:52 PM
Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. "Quests" aren't there as promised, no new foods, TeamLava so goddamn inept and lazy they still have Christmas **** for sale, no new foods, no new furniture, NO NEW ANYTHING! And, to put a moldy cherry on top of this massive pink turd sundae, these con artists repeated their epic lie of "weekly updates!" once more in the app description.

Screw you, Team Lava.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:01 AM
Well, you're wrong about the tasks, there *are* tasks, but they require you to buy things! In one you have to buy white tables and chairs--but I don't want any! In another you have to buy red tables and chairs--well not only do I not want any, they cost gems! If you want to skip a task, you have to pay gems for that too!! I have no idea what, if anything, you get for completing the tasks. I completed a task to cook two fruit salads, and all I got was a new task to buy the red table & chairs.

But otherwise, you are right. There is no new food, no new decorations, and there's still CHRISTMAS stuff for sale!! Come on, how lazy and inept do you have to be to put out a Valentine's Day app with no new Valentines food or decorations and still have the Christmas stuff available???

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:17 AM
My mistake, the task only asks you to buy red chairs (which you can get with coins) not red tables, which you get with gems. But still, that is very lame because what if you won't *want* red chairs?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:25 AM
errr. this is kinda a big bug.

so it's telling me to buy 2 white tables and 2 white chairs. I have like 20 of each in storage. I tried placing them in my restaurant but that doesn't satisfy the requirements.

Do I have to SELL all my white tables and chairs in storage to be able to BUY 2 of each to complete the task?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:38 AM
well at least worth the 6 gems in all games donu ya think?

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:52 AM
The tasks don't show up in my Valentines games, either Restaurant or Farm. They did briefly for Farm, but after about an hour they disappeared.

Team Lava bites the big one. Worst game company I've ever seen, bar none.

Yeah, not only is christmas junk still being offered (for money, too), but in Farm they still have Halloween junk!

Unregistered
02-04-11, 11:19 AM
Mine wanted me to spend 5 Gems to instantly prepare omelets.
Uninstalled. Went back to the regular one.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 12:46 PM
Mine wanted me to spend 5 Gems to instantly prepare omelets.
Uninstalled. Went back to the regular one.

This doesn't even make sense. If you want to complete omelets on your stove you'd need to pay 5 gems too.

Uninstall.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 03:00 PM
Where would one FIND the "tasks" ?

Well, you're wrong about the tasks, there *are* tasks, but they require you to buy things! In one you have to buy white tables and chairs--but I don't want any! In another you have to buy red tables and chairs--well not only do I not want any, they cost gems! If you want to skip a task, you have to pay gems for that too!! I have no idea what, if anything, you get for completing the tasks. I completed a task to cook two fruit salads, and all I got was a new task to buy the red table & chairs.

But otherwise, you are right. There is no new food, no new decorations, and there's still CHRISTMAS stuff for sale!! Come on, how lazy and inept do you have to be to put out a Valentine's Day app with no new Valentines food or decorations and still have the Christmas stuff available???

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:03 PM
They're in the upper left hand corner of the game, just below your coin total.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:30 PM
Not there. It must be like in Farm Valentine. They were there when I first loaded the game, and two hours later they were gone. And yet inept, lame monkeyboy Norman has given no explanation as to why some people see the tasks/quests and others do not.

And you know why? Because TeamLava is incompetent.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 10:27 PM
Restaurant Story has new food.. Three! Oysters, Chocolate Fondue, and Valentine Cupcake.
Bakery Story Valentine Cupcake and Love Potion

Unregistered
02-09-11, 12:18 PM
dude. forget about the tasks. I spend the last couple days cooking up stuff to complete all the tasks and you get jack all for it. Just a tiny tiny bit of xp and coin. It has you spending like 400k+ in coin to buy decorations and you don't even get anything special for completing all of them.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 03:47 PM
Really?! You don't get anything for completing all the tasks/quests?