PDA

View Full Version : valentines

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:34 PM
Everyone keeps mentioning of valentines items coming soon, but im not finding. Will they ever be added to the game? It is only Feb. after all. Need new stuff. Plus I think there should be an option to trade coins for gems.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:53 PM
The Valentines version of RS/BS is now available in the app store. Go take a look.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 11:14 PM
I tried this. Is this app not available on the Android market? I have a samsung vibrant.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 11:32 PM
I tried this. Is this app not available on the Android market? I have a samsung vibrant.

I as well can't find it

Unregistered
02-04-11, 08:27 AM

droid's version is not coming, sad

Unregistered
02-04-11, 09:04 AM
The Valentines version of RS/BS is now available in the app store. Go take a look.

Yeah, but there's no new food, no new items, and still Christmas stuff for sale. How can that possibly be considered an update?? Ugh.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 01:00 PM
yeah i feel sorry for you droid users missing out on the sweet loading screen, redecorated restaurant exterior/streetview, inane simple tasks to complete, and balloons. lots of balloons.

Unregistered
02-04-11, 02:49 PM
Do I get it right - is the only difference between "Restaurant story" and "Restaurant story Valentine's Day" some flowers around the restaurant and a bunch of balloons for 8 gems? Wow, what a boost to the game *sarcasm mode off*

Unregistered
02-04-11, 07:54 PM
I am confused. I got the valentines version... It's not a way to start over, just my same restaurant. If I like it better do I delete the original and carry on with this one? Will updates go to both? Can it be arranged that higher levels have the option to change outside decor with 2 or 3 million coins? I don't want to keep both versions on the phone

Thanks

Unregistered
02-04-11, 08:54 PM
I am confused. I got the valentines version... It's not a way to start over, just my same restaurant. If I like it better do I delete the original and carry on with this one? Will updates go to both? Can it be arranged that higher levels have the option to change outside decor with 2 or 3 million coins? I don't want to keep both versions on the phone

Thanks

I'm with you. Norman, can you let us know if it's ok to delete the original? I know deleting the VS is ok, but not sure about keeping this new one and deleting the original. Thanks

Unregistered
02-05-11, 01:04 PM
Does anyone here know what is in the restaurant story Valentines day box and if its worth my gems to open or not?