PDA

View Full Version : Logistics of goals

PhoebeHyNu
01-07-15, 01:32 AM
I missed the Gelato goals, and a few others over the years, and it really bugs me being able to see the incomplete goal content but have no way or opportunity to ever get that content again. I really love all the gelato items and would really like a chance to purchase the items!

Something I often wonder is why Bakery Story isn't more set up like Dragon Story on the goal content. There is always a goal to work toward in Dragon Story, too many to even keep track of in fact, but only goals in Bakery Story once a month. The time lull in between is too long. I often get bored with the game and stop playing for a while. That is how I missed the gelato goals. I'm definitely kicking myself now, but the game was just sooo boring for a while before that. Ultimately I always come back because I've found it is my favorite game overall, but I never stop hoping for more to do in the game. I'm a long time level 99er, and I desperately want more to do!! (Why else would I be on this forum?)

Thanks for reading!

lauraleighashby
01-09-15, 04:17 PM
Have seen this brought up several times. Agree with the overall lack of goals...the monthly ones seem to be nice to look forward to but still surprised there isn't some sort of ongoing story goals. I don't play DS but I do play CS and...same thing you mentioned...loads of goals with a somewhat continuous thread. Do hope they come up with something... goals to unlock old goals?...lol... I don't know

auroramom
01-09-15, 05:54 PM
Personally I wouldn't want continuous goals. I like them once a month and it takes me a little over a week to finish. Then I can cook what I want the rest of the month. I like to play the game my own way and goals make you play their way. I actually delete all the story games that have continuous goals because I get tired of playing their way.

sally_brown
01-09-15, 08:49 PM
Yeah, but just because the goals are there doesn't mean people have to do them.

lauraleighashby
01-10-15, 03:27 PM
And untimed goals for continuous would be better so people can do them at their own leisure...and only have new ones come up when you finish one...storyline style...not sure how prizes or rewards would work for that though to keep it fair.

8_Infinity
01-13-15, 04:01 AM
I missed the Gelato goals, and a few others over the years, and it really bugs me being able to see the incomplete goal content but have no way or opportunity to ever get that content again. I really love all the gelato items and would really like a chance to purchase the items!

Something I often wonder is why Bakery Story isn't more set up like Dragon Story on the goal content. There is always a goal to work toward in Dragon Story, too many to even keep track of in fact, but only goals in Bakery Story once a month. The time lull in between is too long. I often get bored with the game and stop playing for a while. That is how I missed the gelato goals. I'm definitely kicking myself now, but the game was just sooo boring for a while before that. Ultimately I always come back because I've found it is my favorite game overall, but I never stop hoping for more to do in the game. I'm a long time level 99er, and I desperately want more to do!! (Why else would I be on this forum?)

Thanks for reading!

This is in regards to e "boring portions " of your comment. But, I do like the game there is more commentary within it and you know at everyone is truly working hard to stay at level 4 . I myself have problems with going in seeing a line up of gifts/requests I try to accept or deny so I won't fill up with things I don't need atm and give friends what they need. However, by the to e I get to say my 6th or definitely 10th item the game will pop some random pop up in their and wahlah!! Everything disappears! I It gets frustrating! Let alone I go thru a 4 hr time frame explaining tnat tng , please let me know if u want something specific . If they do, the game is like..ahh whatever! LOL! The other Team Lava games I don't have the same problem with, just Bakery ;\ It's difficult to. level up a and. I keep going back as I feel, maybe I just had a bad day of it, lol. Optimism ;) But, I think I will pick a new favorite game and give notice, ROFL. I believe boring I can handle to a point, tip, gift, specials, repititive, *yawn*, but letting everyone else down , super frustrating! ;( rant over .. *smiles* any suggestions???