PDA

View Full Version : Lost all of my kingdom!!

Cesar49
01-07-15, 12:40 AM
I really hope somebody out there can help. Last night I tried to open the 3 TeamLava games I play - CS, FairyTale Wonderland and Restaurant Story 2 - and every game had taken me back to the beginning. I thought it might be a temporary problem with the 'net, as we have poor connections here, but it's the same this morning. I was level 17 for Wonderland and RS2, but I've been playing CS for 2 years, have been at level 50 ever since it was created, and have lost absolutely everything in my kingdom. I tried force closing, but this hasn't resolved the problem.

HELP!!!!

CharmOfLea
01-07-15, 02:11 AM
Hi! It happened to me once as well, it definitely is fearful. What worked for me was reinstalling the game. All data is saved on their servers. Good luck.

SpiritWind00
01-07-15, 05:03 AM
I really hope somebody out there can help. Last night I tried to open the 3 TeamLava games I play - CS, FairyTale Wonderland and Restaurant Story 2 - and every game had taken me back to the beginning. I thought it might be a temporary problem with the 'net, as we have poor connections here, but it's the same this morning. I was level 17 for Wonderland and RS2, but I've been playing CS for 2 years, have been at level 50 ever since it was created, and have lost absolutely everything in my kingdom. I tried force closing, but this hasn't resolved the problem.

HELP!!!!

Go into Restaurant Story and use the login feature. You can uninstall all of your apps, open RS, login in and your original game should be back.

I wrote instructions in The Hub.....

If still not back, it may be your connection. Don't panic! Like above, all game progress is stored on TL servers.

Cesar49
01-07-15, 06:53 AM
I forgot to say on my original post that I had tried deleting & reinstalling, but it didn't do anything. But thanks for the suggestion. I've contacted TL support, but I'll also try the 'log in' feature in RS2. Here's hoping - I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms!

Cesar49
01-07-15, 07:03 AM
Woohoo, it worked!! Thank you so much! I'd never even noticed that feature on RS2, 'cos I don't normally bother with the list of other games, but I'll definitely be remembering it. Massive relief!! :o

ghjvcucjb
01-07-15, 11:26 PM
Oh thank goodness you got it all back!

SpiritWind00
01-08-15, 04:38 AM
Woohoo, it worked!! Thank you so much! I'd never even noticed that feature on RS2, 'cos I don't normally bother with the list of other games, but I'll definitely be remembering it. Massive relief!! :o

Woohoo! SW to the rescue! I'm really pleased for you. You might want to close your ticket with Support. I've used RS login several times....it's so easy. :)