PDA

View Full Version : Constant Crashing

Jnny2good
01-06-15, 07:41 PM
All of my Team Lava apps have started to frequently crash in the last day or so. But DS is the worst. Crashes every single time I use it. Nothing is really lost when I resart, so I'm guessing the crashes coincide with the server syncs. This is on both my iphone and my ipad mini. Anyone else getting this? Nothing is running in the background on either machine.

angela3737
01-06-15, 11:10 PM
Past 2 updates on ds have made it virtually unplayable sadly ..I know they say when you are a high level ( I'm 123&127).. But I could play before the update in the fall..literally download update ..game won't play ..no issues before ..I think as they "fix minor bugsc" it usually has an affect on my devices (4 or 5th generation and iPad 1st generation ).

Ds and farm 2 very bad now ..even rest2 crashes and I just started playing ...

[S8] Elsa
01-07-15, 12:33 PM
If your device is older or meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

Jnny2good
01-10-15, 09:11 PM
I rebooted my iPhone and that seems to have helped a lot. Still had some resets with no jogging dragon, but the crashing stopped. Got my iPhone 6 today. I hope all goes well from here on out.

Snappix
01-11-15, 12:08 PM
I am having same problem with game crashing.. It is happening on two different devices. All started with your last update to the game. Have cleared phone and tablet over dozen times, even deleted game and reinstalled twice. Still crashing. Please help!!

TXTiger
01-11-15, 01:45 PM
Yeah every time I play it crashes whereas I rarely had that problem with the last version (and the same dragons/lands in DS and same other stuff on the device). I've been playing for a long time (level 150) but simply won't tolerate the crashes at this frequency. I seriously regret doing the last update (understanding that it would eventually be forced upon me). I don't know what exactly it is that makes it crash but if it doesn't change (unlikely) then I will quit playing DS. I'm not willing to change how I use my device for one app especially when I have no real expectation that it will either 1) make any difference or 2) have no impact the next time TL makes an "improvement".

Looks like its time to say goodbye to my neighbors...

angela3737
01-11-15, 09:19 PM
Elsa;1033646']If your device is older or meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

Hello
I understand older devices have these issues ..but what is happening is instantly upon an update , something changed that makes the game constant crashing where as before update much fewer issues . It's like on fantasy forest... A few updates ago , a lot of people started crashing out of no where directly from update ..tl addressed it and said theyre working on an update for lower level devices ..and they did about 1 month later ..that update made it playable again like it was.. But then they did another update 2 weeks later and instantly stopped working with the upgrade ...

On a side note - I wish there was a section that listed devices and specific types the games were intended for ( apple 3 etc..air.?)

JenicaStorm
01-30-15, 03:58 PM
ow i have a galaxy 5 and it crashes all the time and i dont understand why. im hooked to wifi or on 4g it crashes.

Red97tib
02-02-15, 06:43 PM
I am playing on a Droid phone. I have NEVER had this game crash. Then the last patch came out with the new stuff that IOS users had. Now the game crashes in 3 minutes or less every time. I'm level 135 and sometimes I can't even collect my coins before crashing. Never crashed before patch and now after patch it constantly crashes. I've rebooted phone, shut down background programs, cleared cache storage and sold off dragons. No help. Dragon Story sucks now and is driving me crazy.

veenatron
02-06-15, 12:17 PM
I am playing on a Droid phone. I have NEVER had this game crash. Then the last patch came out with the new stuff that IOS users had. Now the game crashes in 3 minutes or less every time. I'm level 135 and sometimes I can't even collect my coins before crashing. Never crashed before patch and now after patch it constantly crashes. I've rebooted phone, shut down background programs, cleared cache storage and sold off dragons. No help. Dragon Story sucks now and is driving me crazy.

Ditto, but I'm only level 54 and still having this happen.

megafeehily
02-13-15, 03:54 AM

Ditto, but I'm only level 54 and still having this happen.

ow i have a galaxy 5 and it crashes all the time and i dont understand why. im hooked to wifi or on 4g it crashes.

I have installed new version on my samsung galaxy S4 and Redmi/Xiaomi Note, I'm 107 now. My game never crash once. But when I played with Winter Version, it'll always crash whenever I visit high level island with a lot of dragons or when I back to my island after I visited high level island. Are you sure it's not connection problem?