PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Mystic Maps

erthling
01-06-15, 07:15 PM
The number of maps I have at any given time fluctuates between 5 and 60 or so. I've received them as gifts and also purchased in a pack with other items. Two questions:
1. Is the changing number by design or an issue?
2. Should the number go down if I gift other players with maps?

kooky panda
01-07-15, 11:36 AM
1. You should only see the number of maps go down, if you use some to expand.
Neighbors are not able to gift maps to you, but you can request maps from neighbors when you hit the expand button.

2. When you accept your neighbors request for maps, they will not be taken from your inventory.

If you map count is going down and you have not expanded, please send an email to support@teamlava.com .

[S8] Regina
01-07-15, 12:33 PM
The number of maps I have at any given time fluctuates between 5 and 60 or so. I've received them as gifts and also purchased in a pack with other items. Two questions:
1. Is the changing number by design or an issue?
2. Should the number go down if I gift other players with maps?

For Dragon Story, you can send up to 3 Gold Bars/Day, 1 Gold Bar each for 3 different neighbors. You can receive up to 20 Gold Bars each day from your neighbors.

Sending Gold Bars to your neighbors are free and will not remove any items from your inventory. You can send Gold Bars to all of your neighbors, as long as they have not reached the daily limit.

Morag2000
03-09-17, 02:06 AM
How do I request Mystic Maps from neighbours and how do I send Mystic Maps to neighbours, please.

Can anyone help me please.

kooky panda
03-09-17, 11:10 AM
How do I request Mystic Maps from neighbours and how do I send Mystic Maps to neighbours, please.

Can anyone help me please.

Under Menu- messages if someone has requested a map, you will see this request, just click accept button to send that map.

To request maps, click on an expansion that you want to complete and click the button to request from friends. Your neighbors list will pop up.
Go down and check neighbors to request maps.

Morag2000
03-09-17, 11:19 AM
Under Menu- messages if someone has requested a map, you will see this request, just click accept button to send that map.

To request maps, click on an expansion that you want to complete and click the button to request from friends. Your neighbors list will pop up.
Go down and check neighbors to request maps.

Thank you very much for your help, Kooky Panda

kooky panda
03-09-17, 03:01 PM
Thank you very much for your help, Kooky Panda

You are welcome!:)