PDA

View Full Version : Report a user?

Unregistered
02-03-11, 08:48 PM
Someone I don't know and is not my neighbor posted an obscene message on my wall, and i would like to report it, but i do not know where or how. Help please?

Unregistered
02-03-11, 08:57 PM
Go into the City Story forum. There is a link recently placed by Team Lava for reporting these things. I believe it's in the discussion section. Hopefully they'll do something about this!

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:04 PM
I put up new wallpaper in my bakery! Then replaced it... It has an x and the number of wallpapers there when I open the wallpapers.. How do I sell them??

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:52 PM
Go into the City Story forum. There is a link recently placed by Team Lava for reporting these things. I believe it's in the discussion section. Hopefully they'll do something about this!

Thank you for replying. I looked, and that's just for reporting innappropriate forum posts, not in game.
Still looking for how to report a nasty game user who posted an obscenity on my game message wall, if anyone knows.

deadpix
02-03-11, 10:53 PM
Thank you for replying. I looked, and that's just for reporting innappropriate forum posts, not in game.
Still looking for how to report a nasty game user who posted an obscenity on my game message wall, if anyone knows.

You'll need to make a screen capture of that message, make sure to have the Bakery name in, and email it to support@teamlava.com.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 08:54 AM
Teamlava send out a stanard email adking you to send a screenshot of the comment but never act on it just reply saying it doesnt meet their citeria joke shop